TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2161
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    makilaz, I only remembered the password for my other acc when I was phoneposting
    if you iso thesunfan you should find the vote post
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #2162
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      makilaz, I only remembered the password for my other acc when I was phoneposting
      if you iso thesunfan you should find the vote post
      thank you, i knew i had to be missing something

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2163
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I think Lar is not a good lynch for today.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I mean if Lar dies I won't cry but yeah
        H&h
        what changed in four minutes for this progression to happen

        Originally posted by thesunfan
        I prefer a Sven lynch. I think Lar is townie enough to be a bad by not terribly lynch today
        make up your mind dude were you upset about a Lar lynch or not

        your claim is throwing a huge wrench into things because i don't see any possible reason for you to do that as wolf but i really do not like how these quotes go. if the claim didn't happen i could absolutely see all of this as a soft defense of a partner

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #2164
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          looking back on things xel's reaction to haku's nonsense reminds me a lot of my reaction to charu claiming bomb in the undertale game - the immediate jumping on it and picking out the "I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf." bit as mechanically inconsistent feels like it could be a slip

          i can definitely foresee a scenario where "hey that's not how that role works" gets posted by the person with the role because they would immediately see that whereas other people might not

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2165
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            looking back on things xel's reaction to haku's nonsense reminds me a lot of my reaction to charu claiming bomb in the undertale game - the immediate jumping on it and picking out the "I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf." bit as mechanically inconsistent feels like it could be a slip

            i can definitely foresee a scenario where "hey that's not how that role works" gets posted by the person with the role because they would immediately see that whereas other people might not


            @XelNya

            What were you going for by asking me about that red check ?

            If I tell you "oh it's a below the surface level thing". I'm pretty much claiming PR.
            If I tell you "oh it's nothing, I'm just trolling." I'm pretty much claiming VT.

            Not sure how to go about that tbh. It's safer to just ignore it I believe.

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #2166
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Makilaz
              what changed in four minutes for this progression to happen


              make up your mind dude were you upset about a Lar lynch or not

              your claim is throwing a huge wrench into things because i don't see any possible reason for you to do that as wolf but i really do not like how these quotes go. if the claim didn't happen i could absolutely see all of this as a soft defense of a partner
              Why are you so fixated on this extremely improbable scenario
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • sanzath
                retired from rhythm games
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2005
                • 322

                #2167
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by xXOpkillerXx
                your name should be wolf
                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                I wish I could vote you a 2nd time.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #2168
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  I need to stop trying to play this game at 1:30 in the morning and start trying to play this game during a normal time.

                  Personal notes: look into makilaz' frozen vote.
                  ISO: melon/xel/Indy/hakulyte
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Makilaz
                    TWG Princess
                    • May 2006
                    • 1094

                    #2169
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Why are you so fixated on this extremely improbable scenario
                    it's fuckin one in the morning and i'm trying to figure out how i feel about things that have happened

                    calling it "fixated" is a bit much

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #2170
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      fuck this i'm going to bed

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2171
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Ffffffffffffffffffffff

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2172
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          F.

                          Comment

                          • lurker
                            ur worst nitemare
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 1628

                            #2173
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'm flashflash account #2. Just pretend I don't exist.
                            actual dumbest post you've made
                            some feathery f**k

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #2174
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              ctrl+f
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2175
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                                ctrl+f
                                Hello there. Welcome to TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD.

                                Comment

                                Working...