TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #1936
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    sunfan i'd really like to hear you talk
    I haveb't reread the thread so my thoughts are kinda sparse, but I /think/ my grasp is about as good as its been, even though its not great

    most of what I'm thinking is predicated on there being w/t wagons yesterday, which I feel pretty reasonably sure was the case

    I feel supremely confident that blind is town, he's kind of in a tier of his own where I don't think he can be the SK or a wolf.

    All of my other reads don't involve the SK though.

    I have reasons to think that all of these people are not wolves:
    xel- don't think he gets mad at me like that. kinda weak, but its still there.
    freezin- kinda obvious. no reason for him to fakeclaim here, soft checks out
    hateandhatred- a bit wifomy, don't think he kills sanz there as a wolf, which was probably the wolfkill in my mind (why the fuck would the wolves kill storn lmao). I don't really get the feeling that the wagons are w/w.
    Makilaz- general demeanor, mostly. Don't think I'm being fooled here, there's a few subtle things that I don't think she would be aware of as a wolf.
    Xiz- Just feels town. This is the read I'm most likely to be wrong on, and its almost entirely gut. Reads list yesterday felt more like a town reads list than not, and I know there's something else that I had forgotten.
    Manti- Again, I need to reread to make sure, but it feels like he could've voted for H&H given the post where he called H&H a wolf that hadn't read the thread (which I mindmelded with him on). I don't think wolf manti goes off of a town onto a wolf as early as he did given the wagon situations. I /could/ be wrong here, I probably share the same wariness that Freezin is exhibiting here.

    Leaves:
    lurker
    haku
    mellon
    inD
    WV

    I kinda think that raeko and WV have done a few small things I think are townie, but I don't feel great about the remainder.

    Haku is there because he's shown in the past that he can vote a partner in tight spots before, but other than that I don't really feel great about putting him there.

    lurker idk still, his posts are kinda... good? this game, which is part of why I didn't want to kill Lar so maybe there's something there, idk. I need to ISO him more than anyone else.

    inD probably feels the worst to me out of everyone right now. I think he's the most likely person to both try to save Lar and be attempting to skate by as a wolf. His shitposts were god-tier, and I think he knows that means that people wouldn't vote him most of the time there. I haven't read much of his substance, but off of a first-impression he looks the worst to me.
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • blindreper1179
      Vice President Of TGB
      • Jun 2006
      • 5902

      #1937
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      exactly. so both wolves to save their partner would be on the other wagon, no?

      i mean yeah bussing but, its not good for them d1 if they do so the smart play would be on hate?
      I agree, and I think I'm on one of them.

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      at least today im not lynching anyone that isnt on hateandhatreds wagon
      I can agree with this statement.
      Originally posted by thesunfan
      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
      Originally posted by choof
      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
      Originally posted by choof
      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
      Originally posted by Celirra
      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #1938
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        i did the same thing when lar claimed a pr and no one seemed to care. i honestly didnt think it was a big deal but i guess people would pass over things on read throughs so sorry
        its just better to make people notice it
        I saw the same thing you did on Lar, but I didn't say anything because its better to make the wolves find it rather than point it out for them
        that being said, it just so happened that Lar was a wolf so xd
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1939
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I do agree with you greg about indheart, because for me his comment convinced me to change my vote lol.

          Currently I see a Sunfan/Ind pair though

          Brb gonna iso both players

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #1940
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            I do agree with you greg about indheart, because for me his comment convinced me to change my vote lol.

            Currently I see a Sunfan/Ind pair though

            Brb gonna iso both players
            inDheart
            this help?
            the red should suffice as proof enough
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1941
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              @ind

              Originally posted by inDheart
              idt anyone picks you to lynch as wolf miles buddy
              what did this mean

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #1942
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                well, maybe you know that? Idk

                recently, charu impressed me with how smart he is, and I don't think you're playing dumb, so I should also stop being dumb

                sorry Xiz
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #1943
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  oh cool my post about trucy was completely and utterly wrong about how it worked
                  i'd make the same joke i did last time but that seems superfluous now
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1944
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    inDheart
                    this help?
                    the red should suffice as proof enough
                    it... doesn't really.

                    I mean i haven't found anything yet which could pair you two but im more looking for connections between sunfan/mml and ind/mml so ill actually get to ind/sunfan soon

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #1945
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      inDheart
                      this help?
                      the red should suffice as proof enough
                      Unless you believe inDheart is a wolf, it doesn't help that much.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #1946
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hakulyte
                        Unless you believe inDheart is a wolf, it doesn't help that much.
                        I called him the person that looks the worst to me in the post right before, so yes, I believe he is a good candidate aorn
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1947
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          well, maybe you know that? Idk

                          recently, charu impressed me with how smart he is, and I don't think you're playing dumb, so I should also stop being dumb

                          sorry Xiz
                          I think this is the first time you have ever apologized to me in twg.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1948
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            I think this is the first time you have ever apologized to me in twg.
                            well, I have nothing to be sorry about now
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1949
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              i started posting words to say mml lynch sucks
                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              MML picking at small things is old news my dudes, it's why i went off on him last time this setup was run, even

                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              thats a fuking spicy take

                              i guess your post quality is directly proportional to their quantity

                              it's in combo with me not liking mml as a wagon + showing that with my vote on blind earlier, since i think blind is voting him for bad reasons but is still probably (frustratingly) town

                              Here's all i got connecting MML with Ind.


                              Originally posted by inDheart
                              Originally posted by sanzath
                              tbh I'm fine with either of them being lynched d0

                              other people I'm fine with being lynched d0:

                              -thesunfan
                              -sanzath
                              -there should probably be someone else in this list but I can't figure out who
                              why sunfan

                              for your third bullet are you trying to pick that person out of some pool
                              Only thing Ind -> Sunfan

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1950
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                who is sven again

                                Comment

                                Working...