TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2251
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    lol reading into shitposting

    not doing anything useful would legit be the reason to lynch me though off of that

    i'm in "werewolf is fun!" mode, sunfan will know what i mean there
    i mean

    i agree with that but the consensus was pretty clear that you weren't getting lynched d0 for that so whatever

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #2252
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      i'm gonna go buy a sandwich or something

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #2253
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Day kill = lynch.

        I understand that I mispoke but please don't be pedantic when you could very easily infer that's what I meant.

        Indheart if I were you I would spend your time looking for a good lynch that isn't you and campaigning for it instead of throwing shade.

        Times running out for you and I know you can want it more as town so there's nobody to blame for your current situation except for yourself.

        Better get to work.
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #2254
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Traffic but almost. Stopped to pee

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #2255
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            unvote
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #2256
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
              unvote
              how do you feel about lynching ind/raeko

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #2257
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                You made this post while I was typing mine and I mindmeld with the the fact that mello I feel is a better lynch.

                It's not enough of a factor for me to care too much, I'm five with either one atm.

                Also worth mentioning is I'm not considering a team dynamic when making reads as of right now because I feel people put unwarranted importance on its usefulness in most situations
                Usually I don't consider partners but I think this case feels like its beneficial.

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #2258
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  how do you feel about lynching ind/raeko
                  Ind I've had as #2 since the beginning of the phase behind sunfan, who I'm admitedly still having issues believing, in fact the fact you guys are all buying his claim makes me think he did claim because he knew you would... But I'll leave this one to the pros and observe/learn instead (and yes I had a Svenplan in mind about it lololol but I dropped it). But yes, right now that couple is alright, however I don't really see why melon should be Wolf... Not that I believe against it, I just don't think she was all that suspicious.
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • FreezinIce
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 265

                    #2259
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Mml ill let you live 2 more day phases if you sell out one of your partners this phase.

                    You're not going to find a better deal anywhere else.

                    You should probably take it.
                    Sigh...

                    If MML had just taken my deal and sold out one of his wolf partners in exchange for a few more days of life we'd be in a much better spot

                    Oh well, life doesn't always go how you want it to. Have to make the best of what you got.
                    ========

                    To let the world be.

                    ========

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                    Originally posted by mellon_collie
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                    Originally posted by Afrobean
                    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                    Originally posted by Red
                    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                    Originally posted by TWG Ike
                    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #2260
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Usually I don't consider partners but I think this case feels like its beneficial.
                      Like lar / InD would be less making sense given kinda how I feel he played d0 with someone like lar on wolf team and I feel the dynamic they'd have would be significantly different because they could just argue heavily like two towns fighting over a moot point.

                      I dunno its more like, partner theory crafting for me

                      Ill try to peek thru mellon on lunch to see if they interacted in a strong way that i've forgotten or missed.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2261
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        Ind I've had as #2 since the beginning of the phase behind sunfan, who I'm admitedly still having issues believing, in fact the fact you guys are all buying his claim makes me think he did claim because he knew you would... But I'll leave this one to the pros and observe/learn instead (and yes I had a Svenplan in mind about it lololol but I dropped it). But yes, right now that couple is alright, however I don't really see why melon should be Wolf... Not that I believe against it, I just don't think she was all that suspicious.
                        Read what I'm going to post near eod for more information. But a quick preview:

                        I'm CURRENTLY buying into sunfans claim because

                        >it's the mechanically correct thing to do
                        >the odds of him lying are very low as of now
                        >spending all day speculating otherwise is pointless
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2262
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                          Ind I've had as #2 since the beginning of the phase behind sunfan, who I'm admitedly still having issues believing, in fact the fact you guys are all buying his claim makes me think he did claim because he knew you would... But I'll leave this one to the pros and observe/learn instead (and yes I had a Svenplan in mind about it lololol but I dropped it). But yes, right now that couple is alright, however I don't really see why melon should be Wolf... Not that I believe against it, I just don't think she was all that suspicious.
                          Greg explained pretty well why his claim works and its intentions

                          Irs a very greg getting into serious mode post.

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2263
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            Read what I'm going to post near eod for more information. But a quick preview:

                            I'm CURRENTLY buying into sunfans claim because

                            >it's the mechanically correct thing to do
                            >the odds of him lying are very low as of now
                            >spending all day speculating otherwise is pointless
                            The other note is that theres no reason for a wolf to use thus to be a deep wolf vecause the possible trade is too high risk low reward.

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2264
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Hateandhatred read what I've just payed and my last few posts on the subject, as well as sunfans big post.

                              If you still have questions on why you should buy into his claim for now, ask them and I'll be happy to answer.
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • XelNya
                                [Kaho]
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 3369

                                #2265
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I fucking hate phone posting.

                                Comment

                                Working...