TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #2281
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    still not reading my post but ok
    I've read it, it's just very convoluted and ranty.
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #2282
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      raeko just because inDheart has a lot of votes
      Could be the lack of anything worth if value tho

      And some post xiz made that she could possibly be miles is that still an idea to toss around?

      But after a quick skim of her posts, while cleaning ketchup outta my hair, im more willin to vote her than InD atm

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2283
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        while cleaning ketchup outta my hair
        please tell me there's a story behind this

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2284
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          I've read it, it's just very convoluted and ranty.
          you've just accused me of throwing shade

          back that up

          also wrong post, i mean the one where you see me throwing shade because i'm reptty sure i know which one you mean

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #2285
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Makilaz
            please tell me there's a story behind this
            Not an entertaining one. I had too much on a fry and it hit my shirt and my hair.

            I dunno if you have any idea what I look like, but my hair is past my shoulders, tho not by much.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #2286
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by XelNya
              I dunno if you have any idea what I look like, but my hair is past my shoulders, tho not by much.
              haven't the slightest idea, and that was a very disappointing story

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #2287
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by inDheart
                given that your vote on me yday was literally voting for voting's sake you do you pal
                Shade

                Do you think WV is suspicious or not.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2288
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  gonna start isoing manti, raeko and indheart, lurker too if I can fit him in
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2289
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    haven't the slightest idea, and that was a very disappointing story
                    XD but yeah no bad story was bad

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #2290
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      Hateandhatred read what I've just payed and my last few posts on the subject, as well as sunfans big post.

                      If you still have questions on why you should buy into his claim for now, ask them and I'll be happy to answer.
                      Oh it's fine, I'll just watch and learn. And like I'm said I'm fine with ind so far
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2291
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Going to u pack import things then I'll catch up and see what's going on

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2292
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Also gonna park this just in case raeko

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #2293
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Not an entertaining one. I had too much on a fry and it hit my shirt and my hair.

                            I dunno if you have any idea what I look like, but my hair is past my shoulders, tho not by much.
                            Wow mine is at my ass and I confirm it fucking sucks either way
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2294
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                              Freezin is the best player currently playing in this game. If you guys lynch him i'll be mad.
                              ehhhhhhhhhhhh

                              maybe this is weird, but idk if I remember Manti ceding "best player in the game" to someone else before.

                              probably doesn't mean something either way, but it kind of catches my eye here
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • FreezinIce
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2005
                                • 265

                                #2295
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                InDheart.

                                Keep this in mind as it gets closer to eod.

                                I will let you live another day if you sell out your wolf partner.

                                If things look dicey remember you have that option in your back pocket.
                                ========

                                To let the world be.

                                ========

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                                Originally posted by roundbox
                                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                                Originally posted by Afrobean
                                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                                Originally posted by Red
                                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                                Comment

                                Working...