TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #2341
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by inDheart
    if you did i might just have not read them because i keep doing other things instead of reading today apparently
    no, I mean I thought I had made a post that was basically the same thing as the one I did actually post, but when I refreashed my other tab I didn't see it

    my mind played a trick on me is what I was saying there
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Makilaz
      TWG Princess
      • May 2006
      • 1094

      #2342
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by inDheart
      of the votes that were on h&h by the end of the day you were the first
      oh, right

      it was mostly for the disgusting "hey sup i'm not reading the thread but i'm gonna vote the leading wagon kthxbye" and i was just completely and utterly wrong about mml

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2343
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        and yes i was around for eod

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #2344
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by inDheart
          other things that stick in my mind were that manti seemed to be trying a thing because his post said "what happens if i <vote>" which is why i'm wondering about busing potential also that maki had the OGest of h&h votes and i don't really remember why but i thought she was around for eod
          I was trying to see if Freezin would follow through with his threat to make a MML vote happen and he did. I felt like the MML wagon wasn't developing and too many people were saying "I want MML dead", but then voting elsewhere and it felt SHADY.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2345
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            Lar hard-claimed a role, which I know WV noticed as well, so that's why I was hesitant to vote him. When he was absent at EOD, I kind of abandoned hard defending him even with his slank cover, tbh I probably should have hard defended him considering the last time I didn't defend someone I thought was a PR.

            outside of that, I do think he was townie, I think he was completely different from FE, I don't really understand how blind got the read he did, clearly I was wrong.

            Its not fishing for info, considering how many power roles have been lynched unnecessarily lately, asking is for the best, especially considering he is new and may not know to claim.

            I was lukewarm because I was only there for the last 5 minutes and I was on a phone, so I hardly think I should have that held against me, not that that kind of thing appears to be stopping you this game.
            okw ell if he claimed a role i sure missed that entirely

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2346
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              xiz/raeko are not a team btw

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2347
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                so it looks like people do miss things when re/reading the thread

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2348
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  I mean, philosophically I do believe history repeats itself; although I don't recall defending sunfan while I was a wolf. I don't think we ever played a game where I was a wolf and he was town aside from READ THE SETUP.

                  Also if I did, then history has renewed itself because I am hardclaiming a town-aligned role.
                  To my knowledge, only WV and I noticed it.
                  @inDheart
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2349
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    hi im here.

                    glad to see ind/raeko are top wagons.

                    I'll be playing motorsport manager but ping me if you have any questions, i feel like ive said all I need to today.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2350
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                      so it looks like people do miss things when re/reading the thread
                      If they didn't, town would win a lot more games than they do currently.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2351
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        You're not.
                        You're 4th at best, sorry friend.

                        You're playing the best right now, though.
                        Before reading anything else, I thought it was obvious that we were talking about best within the confines of this game, obviously I'm not the best at twg in general.

                        Although in my humble opinion I think I'm trending up overall
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2352
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Before reading anything else, I thought it was obvious that we were talking about best within the confines of this game, obviously I'm not the best at twg in general.

                          Although in my humble opinion I think I'm trending up overall
                          yeah, this was me being a bad reader.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • Makilaz
                            TWG Princess
                            • May 2006
                            • 1094

                            #2353
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            i feel like i'm hot garbage at this game, personally

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2354
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                              ^^^
                              this managed to get weirder when i read it in context

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2355
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                To my knowledge, only WV and I noticed it.
                                @inDheart
                                wow

                                i feel like he didn't make a big deal of it

                                Comment

                                Working...