TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2221
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    I feel good about Ind/Raeko/MML as the entire wolf team.
    i think i'm in agreement here, it perfectly explains the eod weirdness if raeko and ind are both trying to save their partner at the last second

    it also explains why ind was doing nothing but shitposting the entire time until the very end of the phase, it was a good way to avoid doing anything useful for the phase while having a pretty decent chance at not getting lynched for it

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #2222
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      This world I'm in feels too good to be true, but everything right now points to ind/mellon

      - Lynching on the HH wagon
      - The EOD votes of Ind/Raeko
      - Me being priority lynches from MML/Raeko without any actual reasoning
      - Only thing I got on Ind against me for the Edgeworth case is this:
      Originally posted by inDheart
      i can see being worried if so many people are dropping out right now (xiz, sunfan?, sven)
      - Comment preparing to potentially swap to me idk
      - Raeko's playstyle feelsl ike she rolled wolf agian and hasn't had enough motivation to play, but being afraid enough of being lynched to where she responds to some of the weirdest and unnecessary posts.


      If the ind/mellon case isn't correct and there is a wolf outside of that, I still don't currently see mak/xel as being their partners. I feel as though i'd consider Manti, but, I really really don't think this.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2223
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Going on a hike, will be back in a few hours.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2224
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          it also explains why ind was doing nothing but shitposting the entire time until the very end of the phase, it was a good way to avoid doing anything useful for the phase while having a pretty decent chance at not getting lynched for it
          I wouldn't consider this as a read, but that's just me

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2225
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Xiz
            This world I'm in feels too good to be true, but everything right now points to ind/mellon

            - Lynching on the HH wagon
            - The EOD votes of Ind/Raeko
            - Me being priority lynches from MML/Raeko without any actual reasoning
            - Only thing I got on Ind against me for the Edgeworth case is this:

            - Comment preparing to potentially swap to me idk
            - Raeko's playstyle feelsl ike she rolled wolf agian and hasn't had enough motivation to play, but being afraid enough of being lynched to where she responds to some of the weirdest and unnecessary posts.


            If the ind/mellon case isn't correct and there is a wolf outside of that, I still don't currently see mak/xel as being their partners. I feel as though i'd consider Manti, but, I really really don't think this.
            I'm cool with this I guess. I feel like I was going in the wrong direction this game.

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #2226
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              i'd feel pretty good about lynching indheart today

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2227
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Making good time I'll be at my new place in 5 hours

                Comment

                • XelNya
                  [Kaho]
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2012
                  • 3369

                  #2228
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Makilaz
                  i'd feel pretty good about lynching indheart today
                  As much as im ok with it atm I think mellon's the better wagon based on xiz's work because if she pushed him on nothing that'd fit a similar pattern to mine and his last scum game together.

                  I may mess this up because I just woke up but him and manti or xiz were pushing narratives in a specific way and if he was trying to push one I could see mellon jumping in and trying to support it to get it going, and herself a little bit.

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2229
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    As much as im ok with it atm I think mellon's the better wagon based on xiz's work because if she pushed him on nothing that'd fit a similar pattern to mine and his last scum game together.

                    I may mess this up because I just woke up but him and manti or xiz were pushing narratives in a specific way and if he was trying to push one I could see mellon jumping in and trying to support it to get it going, and herself a little bit.
                    When i say mine and his i mean me and lar for clarification /tired

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #2230
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Can you explain shortly of why you think mello/ind because I know you didnt come to the same conclusions as me.
                      I already explained my case for Mello and she's done nothing to improve her lot. To summarize it:

                      >Very reactive playstyle instead of proactive, even more than usual for her

                      >Her eod was extremely weak and unlike you there's no progression or satisfactory explanation for it

                      >There's a serious lack of "want to win as town", a hard to quantify metric that nevertheless I feel is something missing from her game.

                      The following reasons are big factors, but more pattern recognition:

                      >The pulled a tforce and made a weird comment about the night kill.

                      >She pulled a haku and asked if people really thought she was a wolf, instead of attempting to play better or convince them otherwise.

                      =======

                      For indheart, similar reasons:

                      >Opportunistic entrance to try to influence the night kill

                      >Very little content or progression

                      >Very weak game overall, a relatively easy PoE pick off the hateandhatred wagon compared to all the other people.

                      =======

                      Deep wolf on hates wagon, and deep wolf who let's mml die and isn't on the wagon are more unlikely scenarios that I'll entertain if one between mello/indheart is a miss


                      indheart
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2231
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        As much as im ok with it atm I think mellon's the better wagon based on xiz's work because if she pushed him on nothing that'd fit a similar pattern to mine and his last scum game together.

                        I may mess this up because I just woke up but him and manti or xiz were pushing narratives in a specific way and if he was trying to push one I could see mellon jumping in and trying to support it to get it going, and herself a little bit.
                        You made this post while I was typing mine and I mindmeld with the the fact that mello I feel is a better lynch.

                        It's not enough of a factor for me to care too much, I'm five with either one atm.

                        Also worth mentioning is I'm not considering a team dynamic when making reads as of right now because I feel people put unwarranted importance on its usefulness in most situations
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2232
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          In my second part of my mello list, a word is missing


                          It should be

                          The following reasons are not big factors
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2233
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            And on my indheart list it should be:

                            >Opportunistic entrance to try to influence the day kill


                            One day I'll learn to proofread my posts but to much of a hassle on the phone
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • mellonxcollie
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 1303

                              #2234
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              hasn't had enough motivation to play, but being afraid enough of being lynched to where she responds to some of the weirdest and unnecessary posts.
                              why is this alignment indicative, in your opinion?
                              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #2235
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                                VOTE COUNT
                                blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                                Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                                Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                                thesunfan -> inDheart
                                Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                                Hakulyte -> Unvote
                                blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                                Hakulyte -> Makilaz
                                lurker -> Makilaz
                                lurker -> Unvote
                                Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                                Makilaz -> inDheart
                                FreezinIce -> inDheart

                                ---


                                inDheart (4)
                                thesunfan . Wayward Vagabond . Makilaz . FreezinIce
                                Makilaz (1)
                                Hakulyte
                                thesunfan (1)
                                Hateandhatred
                                Wayward Vagabond (1)
                                blindreper1179
                                mellonxcollie (1)
                                Xiz


                                ---

                                Unvote:

                                lurker

                                Yet to vote:

                                Xelnya
                                DarkManticoreX2
                                mellonxcollie
                                inDheart

                                ---

                                thesunfan -> thesunfan
                                blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                                Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                                Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                                lurker -> thesunfan
                                thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                                Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                                Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                                storn42 -> storn42
                                blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                                Makilaz -> flashflash account
                                storn42 -> flashflash account
                                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                                sanzath -> inDheart
                                sanzath -> Makilaz
                                Xelnya -> storn42
                                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                                flashflash account -> lurker
                                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                                Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                                thesunfan -> Unvote
                                storn42 -> storn42
                                storn42 -> flashflash account
                                Xiz -> flashflash account
                                flashflash account -> Xiz
                                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                                blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                                flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                                flashflash account -> Xiz
                                thesunfan -> Xelnya
                                Xelnya -> Unvote
                                sanzath -> Unvote
                                lurker -> lurker
                                lurker -> Unvote
                                lurker -> flashflash account
                                MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                                DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                                Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                                Hakulyte -> Unvote
                                Xelnya -> flashflash account
                                Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                                inDheart -> blindreper1179
                                Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                                Xiz -> thesunfan
                                Xelnya -> Unvote
                                Xiz -> Unvote
                                sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                                thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                                Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                                lurker -> Unvote
                                Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                                lurker -> Makilaz
                                DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                                Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                                FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                                sanzath -> Unvote
                                DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                                Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                                sanzath -> Hakulyte
                                sanzath -> lurker
                                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                                inDheart -> Unvote
                                sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                                inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                                Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                                Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                                mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                                sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                                thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                                inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                                mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                                Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                                Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                                Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                                ---





                                ---

                                Today's theme:
                                Last edited by roundbox; 07-2-2017, 03:50 PM.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...