TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #2266
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Payed > posted.

    Dumbass phone
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #2267
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      I fucking hate phone posting.
      Ditto
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • Makilaz
        TWG Princess
        • May 2006
        • 1094

        #2268
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        Ind I've had as #2 since the beginning of the phase behind sunfan, who I'm admitedly still having issues believing, in fact the fact you guys are all buying his claim makes me think he did claim because he knew you would... But I'll leave this one to the pros and observe/learn instead (and yes I had a Svenplan in mind about it lololol but I dropped it). But yes, right now that couple is alright, however I don't really see why melon should be Wolf... Not that I believe against it, I just don't think she was all that suspicious.
        there's is absolutely no reason for sunfan to ever claim here if he's wolf; it's basically committing suicide. all it takes is a single counterclaim and he gets completely fucked

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2269
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          I think I've finally realized that I have such a high standard for your playstyle that you playing badly (even though it's legitimate in this case due to time constraints) was causing me to not like you.

          Do you have individual opinions about indhearts and mellos play?
          raeko's play is more annoying to me, but I don't really remember any of their reads other than the obv one inDheart had about calling MML a dumb lynch.

          this is one of th ethings I want to work on if I can
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2270
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            Day kill = lynch.

            I understand that I mispoke but please don't be pedantic when you could very easily infer that's what I meant.

            Indheart if I were you I would spend your time looking for a good lynch that isn't you and campaigning for it instead of throwing shade.

            Times running out for you and I know you can want it more as town so there's nobody to blame for your current situation except for yourself.

            Better get to work.
            before i get started i would like to register that this post is fucking tilting to read

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2271
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              i'm going to iso mml because i have an idea there from posts he was making to (i think) xiz

              also instead of thinking i'm "throwing shade" maybe you could fucking contend with the thought in the post that i'm sure you're saying that about and have a thought in your brain for once that doesn't require people playing up to your selfish expectations

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2272
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                inDheart

                I'm super hard now.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • FreezinIce
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2005
                  • 265

                  #2273
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  before i get started i would like to register that this post is fucking tilting to read
                  It's true though, so why you mad?
                  ========

                  To let the world be.

                  ========

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                  Originally posted by mellon_collie
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                  Originally posted by Afrobean
                  Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                  Originally posted by Red
                  My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                  Originally posted by TWG Ike
                  SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2274
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    It's true though, so why you mad?
                    fuck off

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2275
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Starting to sound like lar a little bit.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2276
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        raeko just because inDheart has a lot of votes
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2277
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          i'm going to iso mml because i have an idea there from posts he was making to (i think) xiz

                          also instead of thinking i'm "throwing shade" maybe you could fucking contend with the thought in the post that i'm sure you're saying that about and have a thought in your brain for once that doesn't require people playing up to your selfish expectations

                          I've dealt with being flamed by wolves in multiple games.

                          Anger is the defense of the weak. Do you really think that's a good way to improve your position and get votes off of you?

                          I'll judge you based on the work you put in and nothing else. Which up till now has been almost nothing. But you promise to bring content, so I'm content to wait for it.

                          I eagerly await your results
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2278
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            I have no explanation on why I keep thinking that was a town aligned role/SK=Vigi in this discussion.

                            So fuck me, carry on.
                            this post actually just killed me because i know there was some mechanics derp he made in the last run of this setup and i was pretty sure it was related to a vigi

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2279
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by FreezinIce
                              I've dealt with being flamed by wolves in multiple games.

                              Anger is the defense of the weak. Do you really think that's a good way to improve your position and get votes off of you?

                              I'll judge you based on the work you put in and nothing else. Which up till now has been almost nothing. But you promise to bring content, so I'm content to wait for it.

                              I eagerly await your results
                              still not reading my post but ok

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #2280
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                this is the wolfiest meltdown i've seen in a while, let me break out the popcorn

                                Comment

                                Working...