TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #2011
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    I'd like to add that given what was going on when I said that, not claiming VT would have probably led straight to a mislynch. I sheeped the vote and I dont think it would have a been a kitb scenario had I not said all these things.
    It definitely wouldn't have. If you didn't make that claim post, you were done for sure.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2012
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      It definitely wouldn't have. If you didn't make that claim post, you were done for sure.
      Not sure of joking or sarcasm

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #2013
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Not sure of serious or sarcasm*

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #2014
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          I was serious? If he didn't defend himself, no one would of thought twice lynching him. Since he did, we at least ended in a kitb. And ended up lynching a wolf.
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2015
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Defending yourself by saying "hey I'm hard claiming vt" would not change anyones minds

            Comment

            • blindreper1179
              Vice President Of TGB
              • Jun 2006
              • 5902

              #2016
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Maybe on like D3, but yesterday it should of.

              I didn't think he was scummy anyways, but whatever.
              Originally posted by thesunfan
              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
              Originally posted by choof
              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
              Originally posted by choof
              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
              Originally posted by Celirra
              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2017
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Saying he was done for sure without that claim is kinda silly

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2018
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  I didn't think he was being scummy either

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2019
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Did you see how every one piled up on him? It might of not been just the vt claim, but the post itself made some think twice about voting him.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Wayward Vagabond
                      Confirmed Heartbreaker
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jul 2012
                      • 5866

                      #2020
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      Did you see how every one piled up on him? It might of not been just the vt claim, but the post itself made some think twice about voting him.
                      Yeah I'm not saying his post didn't save him but hard claiming vt didn't help him

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #2021
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        What do you think Haku?
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2022
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          What do you think Haku?
                          I'm writing a wall. I'm nearly done.

                          You will probably not like it.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2023
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            I'm writing a wall. I'm nearly done.

                            You will probably not like it.
                            If I'm scum to you, you're right. I was right and got us a wolf on D0.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2024
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Hey makilaz, what's on your mind besides me?
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #2025
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Hey makilaz, what's on your mind besides me?
                                why would you assume I have you on my mind, don't flatter yourself

                                if I can find the time I want to go through MML's posts, his reads at the very least, and see what I can find

                                like I said yesterday though today is going to be busy for me

                                Comment

                                Working...