TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2311
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hateandhatred
    Wow mine is at my ass and I confirm it fucking sucks either way
    It wasn't that bad it was a small amount

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #2312
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by inDheart
      english pls
      Lol I was scolding Haku for not being here at EoD while he usually is always around since I'm leaving for work soonish and I want to see what he thinks.

      But I decided it would be fun to eloquently tell him in our superior language rekt
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2313
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
        hnh also pr oh
        this is an odd post my lord

        also does manti bus

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #2314
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Caught up. Will be jumping into the discussion in about 10 monutes
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • Wayward Vagabond
            Confirmed Heartbreaker
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2012
            • 5866

            #2315
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            eating pizza atm lets do this

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2316
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              nah wv doesn't have thoughts, his non-read on me is a continuation of what he had yday

              so that's not shade, it's a fact

              Comment

              • the sun fan
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2017
                • 658

                #2317
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Can we talk about lynch targets?

                I like Blind and MML
                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                Ew this post reeks Hateandhatred.

                This is a wolf not reading the thread ladies and gents.
                this series of posts looks kind of good for Manti considering he got back onto Lar at the end; this is what I remembered happening and I think this shows that he really did have ample time and ability to vote someone other than Lar if he wanted to
                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2318
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  i'm getting the sense that villagers ran eod0 btw

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2319
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    also i don't do well with assuming mml is playing to win con so help with that would be ~appreciated~
                    what are you asking here?
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2320
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by inDheart
                      i'm getting the sense that villagers ran eod0 btw
                      it def feels that way.
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2321
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        this series of posts looks kind of good for Manti considering he got back onto Lar at the end; this is what I remembered happening and I think this shows that he really did have ample time and ability to vote someone other than Lar if he wanted to
                        i didn't like them because of the fact that blind and mml were at each other and that the first post there came without really any elaboration

                        i thought he was literally trying to fake-resolve within a TvT like he created in fe2

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2322
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          We've played one other game together and I was right so shut your YUGIOH avi looking ass up.
                          jesus how was I not reading blind as hard town lmao
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2323
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            i didn't like them because of the fact that blind and mml were at each other and that the first post there came without really any elaboration

                            i thought he was literally trying to fake-resolve within a TvT like he created in fe2
                            but it looks good now, right?
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2324
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              what are you asking here?
                              whether how i'm reading his posts seems reasonable, because reading spew is already hard and i don't think mml would make it any easier when he's self-aware of things like general busing meta on FFR and selling out his teammates

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2325
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by inDheart
                                nah wv doesn't have thoughts, his non-read on me is a continuation of what he had yday

                                so that's not shade, it's a fact
                                you posted what amounted to a whoopie cushion last phase and i'm still reading through this phase so please save me your thoughts on my thoughts on you

                                Comment

                                Working...