TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #2296
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    ehhhhhhhhhhhh

    maybe this is weird, but idk if I remember Manti ceding "best player in the game" to someone else before.

    probably doesn't mean something either way, but it kind of catches my eye here
    But I am the best player in the game atm :[

    Is it pocketing if it's true???
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2297
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
      The whole Xiz/Sunfan/Freezin thing just seems convoluted to me right now and I don't really know what to even make of it. I just get the general feeling Sunfan is the one off his game between them, but it's not something i actively want to pursue D0.
      I guess this is a weird thing, but I don't really think that a wolfteam with Manti on it kills either storn or Sanzath. I think that a better nightkill would happen, idk tho.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2298
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by FreezinIce
        But I am the best player in the game atm :[

        Is it pocketing if it's true???
        You're not.
        You're 4th at best, sorry friend.

        You're playing the best right now, though.
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • Makilaz
          TWG Princess
          • May 2006
          • 1094

          #2299
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
          Wow mine is at my ass and I confirm it fucking sucks either way
          mine's like halfway between shoulders and ass and yeah it sucks a bunch

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2300
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Caught up throufgh page 19. Will probably catch up and then record some vids and then play more TWG. Trying to squeeze shit in a new schedule.


            With all the shit I throw in these games, I have the least amount of right to be offended


            This is gross
            I can see why people think Lurker would do this as town because lol lurker
            But calling him straight up town like this is fucking nasty.


            Ok so while I did do it as wolf, I want you to realize I've always done this d1 as long as I've played
            I'd quote a game, but not only am I short on time you can literally click any of my fucking games and see it happen. Maybe one exception, but fuck if I can think if it now

            This really shouldn't mean as much as you think and considering I asked him for the reads it means even less.


            I'll.....take that as sarcasm.





            You are pushing the same amount of content as the last time we played


            That's expected the way you played
            But for the record, I won't vote you d0 and if anyone else is paying attention they won't either



            Dear God
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            I would likely just lynch all my partners before I ever took this as a wolf.
            Ask Xel.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Did you, or did you not start this whole thing with confusing an action that Sun Fan once did as something I did?

            Not responding to anything else you have to say on the matter until you answer yes or no.


            This seems like the kind of low-value ramblings that a town Haku would make to me. Would not lynch d0


            It's a uniquely FFR problem.


            Freezin's take on you saying this is actually the best but for the record I disagree with SunFan; it's better to keep you're mouth shut and hope they have enough common sense to shoot counter wagons.



            Honestly he probably just thinks he can read people that well, but a post explaining it would be pretty nice.

            But Sun Fan jumping on it is absolutely what needs to be remembered from this.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Haku trending up mostly due to his personal meta/my ability to read him

            Sun Fan trending down because I really feel like it's out of character for him to want to out a role so soon.

            Not sure if I want to make a judgement on Xiz yet
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            If I avoided people I thought that played shitty I would never sign up for a game.



            You can not tell me that his consistent pandering that we produce a reads list while not even giving a proper reads himself while calling people scummy for question him isn't garbage play.

            And if he is what he acts like he is, it's even fucking worst considering how he's handled clearing Haku.

            Explain to me how his play is good. Fuck, explain to me why you care enough about it to even write that reply.

            While you are at it, explain his next post which is in step with all his others:



            If this is because he's softing a role, it's so fucking obvious that any wolf would tell right off the bat, especially considering his other hints throughout the game. So obvious, I don't think he's an actual role anymore. Like if he was a wolf who wants even the densest muthafuckr to know he's softing something. I know it's normally bad play to point this out but fuck man, if he's an actually role and is posting this shit then we where fucked from the word go.

            This is garbage or scummy and anyone defending this needs to just fucking not. You can't, don't try.


            If FFA is scum I'll be coming back to this defense, Raeko.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            FFA back on the table and trending down. Saying people who won't get off you is scummy is loltier nonsense.

            Raeko slightly trending down because defending that is pretty weak.

            Freezin I tried keeping null because in truth he normally triggers an argument d0 but defending FFA in the manner he did is pretty bad.

            Makilaz looks better just by association.
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            Blind if you can get me mislynched, please do.

            Not only will I be able to not have to deal with you this game but I will screenshot my flip and every time you ever post to me in a TWG from henceforth I will simply post that image and remind you that you've absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

            You're entire strat in these games are picking someone and sticking with them. By pure luck you where right once but you're gonna lose games and fast by repeating it. I shouldn't have to point this out but fuck here we are.

            Now then, I'mma go to work and look for Xiz's answer when I get back. What he's about is 100% more important in solving the game then whatever nonsense you are spewing at any given time

            fucking terminology wow


            #461
            either spews blind town or this is an awkward as fuck attempt at a townread on his own partner. probably just spews blind because of their later tussle
            also reads into xiz's townread on lurker thinking it's way preemptive, but this isn't something that attracts a vote or anything - in fact as i was trying to make out earlier, he doesn't vote until the last 24 hours

            #479
            this is actually the post i thought was responding to xiz but it's not rip, i thought they actually had a conversation where xiz was trying to read him on last-game meta but it might have just ended with xiz's post
            the part about lynching his partners first is pretty true for his meta but also kind of observer's paradoxy that he pointed it out since i think most of the people he was trying to pressure with his vote are probably just town now (i.e. blind)

            #580
            another thing which makes me think he didn't exactly set out to bus this game given that he called it out
            he leaves a note on sunfan here

            #581
            reserves judgment on xiz
            shades sunfan for reasons related to that weird vigi-sk headspace he's in

            #827
            somehow swings back to calling ffa's play awful and indefensible (in agreement with maki) after calling him not a d0 lynch option, even as freezin is seeing it going the other direction
            picks out a raeko/ffa association like another "note"

            #829
            and thinks freezin defending ffa sux
            i think by this point he's being honest that he doesn't think ffa is a role anymore but thinks he can get away with the lynch, so ffa defenders would just be town then, but he still doesn't deign to vote ffa
            "makilaz just looks better by association" probably mindmeld pocket attempt

            #859
            waiting on xiz, basically
            his insistence on xiz is interesting because he shares it with raeko, one of his own scumreads

            sunfan/mml are probably only w/w if his read on sunfan was somehow built to fail, which i don't think it is purely from how weird it is. sunfan's tendency also isn't to write plays for people really unless he's changed
            xiz/mml are probably not w/w because otherwise xiz would have helped build the hill mml died on
            there could be something to mml calling out inactives if he felt like he was going down to lack of presence from his ~buds~ or something
            mml's comment about xiz townreading lurker too soon skeeves me out because idk if he ever gave a real read on lurker himself

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #2301
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by the sun fan
              I guess this is a weird thing, but I don't really think that a wolfteam with Manti on it kills either storn or Sanzath. I think that a better nightkill would happen, idk tho.
              Ok the fact you didn't say Manti would do the sanzath wolfkill is really making me trust you more, I guess your lack of consideration for the other scenario was really fucking with me.
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2302
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                Shade

                Do you think WV is suspicious or not.
                yes

                effen theorem would dictate yes if it was applicable

                actually i need to check when he peaced from d0

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2303
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  also i don't do well with assuming mml is playing to win con so help with that would be ~appreciated~

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #2304
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Haku t ou tabarnak chpense qutu devrais être icitte paske cest le EoD pis cpas normal qutu sois pas all over the place pls
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2305
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      ehhhhhhhhhhhh

                      maybe this is weird, but idk if I remember Manti ceding "best player in the game" to someone else before.

                      probably doesn't mean something either way, but it kind of catches my eye here
                      while I was in the bathroom just now I understood what he was saying the first time, oops
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2306
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                        Going to sleep for reals now
                        last d0 post

                        vc after this has not even close to the eod wagons

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2307
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          But I am the best player in the game atm :[

                          Is it pocketing if it's true???
                          yes, it is. Its the most dangerous kind of pocketing too.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2308
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                            Haku t ou tabarnak chpense qutu devrais être icitte paske cest le EoD pis cpas normal qutu sois pas all over the place pls
                            english pls

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #2309
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                              Haku t ou tabarnak chpense qutu devrais être icitte paske cest le EoD pis cpas normal qutu sois pas all over the place pls
                              what the absolute fuck is this

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2310
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                eh

                                thing is wv ended on a wagon that wasn't even close to viable, meaning his vote was essentially dead

                                nvm

                                Comment

                                Working...