TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #1951
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Xiz
    who is sven again
    Hi
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1952
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      to me, i think that at worst indh is an incredibly lame sk looking to showboat
      the manti read was a little more than just picking on an inactive to look like he gave a shit
      i mean it's not like he went after lar after he had a power outage for just being himself (never mind that he was actually scum)
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #1953
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Also Xiz these Iso posts of ind and mml are very, very interesting
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1954
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          Sven what is ur role?
          OwO what's this?

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #1955
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hateandhatred
            Also Xiz these Iso posts of ind and mml are very, very interesting
            Interesting that he's doing it, or interesting posts?
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #1956
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              oh wait your sven nvm then that sunfan post is irrelavent

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #1957
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                for a second i thought sven = sanz and got freaked out

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1958
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  oh wait your sven nvm then that sunfan post is irrelavent


                  I think it's still relevant because it's the end of the phase.

                  Also, it's hinting at Kristoph Gavin.

                  Comment

                  • lurker
                    ur worst nitemare
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 1628

                    #1959
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    This is fitting with my read list of Sunfan/Makilaz/MML as wolf team.
                    would makilaz actually do that much distancing throughout all of d0 or is this just wishful thinking
                    some feathery f**k

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1960
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      what do you mean

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #1961
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        Here's all i got connecting MML with Ind.




                        Only thing Ind -> Sunfan
                        yeah i feel like an idiot

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1962
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          @haku

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #1963
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            @ind



                            what did this mean
                            you said something like raeko going hard at you amde sense if you were the miles lynch target

                            i wanted to say you're a bad target for that so that read doesn't really make sense

                            Comment

                            • Hakulyte
                              aka Haku
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 4697

                              #1964
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              @haku
                              If MML (Roleblocker) is out, there's still a strongarm that bypass protection who can NK in the case Trucy Wright or doctor save gets in the way.

                              Asking if H&H is PR can lead to night action decisions.

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #1965
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I wanna play breath of the wild
                                I wanna play clash of clans
                                I wanna sleep

                                Why am I reading this thread.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...