TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #1996
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    This?
    I think there was something else
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • Hateandhatred
      "The Quebec Steparatist."
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2011
      • 1974

      #1997
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I must have been mistaken, thats probably it
      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #1998
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        I must have been mistaken, thats probably it
        ..and how is this helping?

        Comment

        • Hateandhatred
          "The Quebec Steparatist."
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2011
          • 1974

          #1999
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          ..and how is this helping?
          Well my memories about how it was phrased were wrong, so it doesn't.

          The way I remembered it, it sounded like that player was hype for the kitb, and if they had some sort of power over that event, that could have been an explanation as to why, but with the way it is phrased, it doesn't really.
          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

          Comment

          • Hakulyte
            aka Haku
            • Jul 2005
            • 4697

            #2000
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            btw, did you really claim VT ?

            Comment

            • XelNya
              [Kaho]
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 3369

              #2001
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              nope, milliana from fairy tail



              We've had this discussion before haven't we

              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #2002
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hakulyte
                btw, did you really claim VT ?
                Yes, back when I made my defense post.
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • Hateandhatred
                  "The Quebec Steparatist."
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2011
                  • 1974

                  #2003
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                  I cant really be making big posts from work anymore but I'll defend myself at least + provide useless shit.

                  As far as being Wolf, no. If I was Wolf, I'd probably ditch all of my other distractions and some of my responsibilities because that'd be awesome, truth is Im just a regular VT this time around. I still want to play the game, but coupled with my current situation internet wise (I dont have internet nor a laptop, just an ancient phone and a PS VITA) and the fact I have a lot of actually important work to do (namely, I have to finish painting before the rest of my furnitures arrive on Saturday) does not make me want to go and be active on here. I have promised a read list, but sanz has said he was expecting from me in d1, and frankly that's just so much more convenient for me as I'm already going to my old place this weekend (to pick up furnitures sure, but I can most definitely arrive early and use my sister's laptop to make said post.

                  As far as the mellon vote, that does sound sketchy and I should have thought before, but I had 5 minutes to decide on a vote before leaving for work (like I said, I'm not supposed to be doing this here anymore), so I just went with whoever had the most vote since any logical vote would be misguided given that I haven't fully read the thread. I have no problem revoking my vote if its better not to vote at all (which is something I'd never consider doing, but yeah, keep in mind I am new at this). I can name a few people I feel good about: lurker, hakulyte, sanzath (against my better judgement), blindreaper, freezinice (although at first I thought he was very wolfy), and for the rest Id have to read some more, but I don't have a specific wolf in mind right now.

                  I hope this helps lol, I cant do much else atm.
                  This one.
                  Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2004
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD



                    Why would you claim that ?

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #2005
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte


                      Why would you claim that ?
                      Because that's one of many reasons why I haven't been active beyond a few one line posts, as opposed to how out of my way I would go to play the game if I was something cool even though I have actually important things to do. But getting the most peasant role is a little of a buzzkill, so it really doesn't help.
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #2006
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                        Because that's one of many reasons why I haven't been active beyond a few one line posts, as opposed to how out of my way I would go to play the game if I was something cool even though I have actually important things to do. But getting the most peasant role is a little of a buzzkill, so it really doesn't help.
                        Well, the idea is that no one is supposed to know that except yourself.

                        If they know, this is where you kind of lose value in the eye of the others.

                        I just think wolves are more likely to claim VT because they don't want to deal with PR counterclaims.

                        At same time, I'd be surprised if town really got 2 wolves in KitB D0 even if it's not impossible.

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #2007
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          Well, the idea is that no one is supposed to know that except yourself.

                          If they know, this is where you kind of lose value in the eye of the others.

                          I just think wolves are more likely to claim VT because they don't want to deal with PR counterclaims.

                          At same time, I'd be surprised if town really got 2 wolves in KitB D0 even if it's not impossible.
                          ??? Well, I mean, I get what you're saying, but what's done is done.

                          And speaking of Wolves, the sunfan/indheart combo looks good to me, but I'll have to do a full thread at some ppoint. I hoped to do this today, but I have to go visit my dad at the hospital... So idk.
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2008
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Claiming by isn't a bad thing, it's just an easy thing. Sure, it could be a wolf play, but realistically, most of us should claim vt being there's the most of them.

                            You're an unclear innocent child basically, and I know that's am oxymoron. But most of us will see you that way, so the longer you're alive, the more you help since we're more likely to believe you.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • blindreper1179
                              Vice President Of TGB
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 5902

                              #2009
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Claiming vt* fucking phone.
                              Originally posted by thesunfan
                              absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                              Originally posted by choof
                              It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                              Originally posted by choof
                              whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                              Originally posted by Celirra
                              I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                              Comment

                              • Hateandhatred
                                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1974

                                #2010
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by blindreper1179
                                Claiming vt isn't a bad thing, it's just an easy thing. Sure, it could be a wolf play, but realistically, most of us should claim vt being there's the most of them.

                                You're an unclear innocent child basically, and I know that's am oxymoron. But most of us will see you that way, so the longer you're alive, the more you help since we're more likely to believe you.
                                I'd like to add that given what was going on when I said that, not claiming VT would have probably led straight to a mislynch. I sheeped the vote and I dont think it would have a been a kitb scenario had I not said all these things.
                                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                                Comment

                                Working...