TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2026
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    also I feel good about reading hate as town after eod just because it's very very unlikely the kitb was w/w. the vote was still gross but whatever

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2027
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      So, I've finally received the relevant information to prepare my case.

      I believe the information shown here is accurate.

      shows evidence to judge Roundbox
      Code:
      [size=4][font=Verdana][b]flashflash account is town. (VT)
      Storn42 is town. (VT)
      Sanzath is town. (VT)
      MixMasterLar is wolf. (Roleblocker)
      [/b][/font][/size][font=Verdana][b][/b][/font]
      Therefore I,



      Manfred Von Karma,

      shall lead you to the truth as I am now ready to plead. I figured that as Hakulyte I am also impossible to lynch because I know that everyone knows that I know that they know that I am the best.

      If I'm a wolf, I will formally slip according to the Hakulyte Slipping Convention Guide. I wrote dozen of novels about how to not play properly.

      I've been distributing them around the world except on FFR and this is probably the reason why FFR players are doing so well against the world.

      I would like to apologize to the other mafia communities. Regardless, I am grateful to their contribution as I am now rich over being bad at video games which was my dream since I was a little kid.

      Now that the introduction is over, let's move on..


      Thanks for welcoming me your honor, as I already said, I am Manfred Von Karma. I've been undefeated for 40 years. You probably know me for my perfect cases. I'm the most legit thing you've ever seen since rzr.
      The Contract Killer contacted me to come to the courtroom and I hurried as fast as I could.


      I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf.

      That contradiction being said, it's time for my case with Sunfan/Makilaz because I'm tired of their performance. I already softed D0 because I knew my wolf partner MML was Franziska von Karma too.

      You guys aren't picking things up. You guys aren't roleplaying some sick Ace Attorney memes. This needs to cease at once.

      I'm the 4th wolf. I'm here to break conventions and show you the truth. This is no joke. I even took the time to correct myself and leave slips for you to find them. I'll show them because I'm that confident.

      Perfect Proof:

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Time to buff FFA.

      Originally posted by Makilaz
      thanks for posting your role, saves everyone a lot of time
      This is the 2nd wolf. She knew that I knew that I was going to troll and followed along because the game wasn't really going anywhere at this point in time. She's also town reading me like she did with MML.

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      Oh sorry, here's my real role. First card was a meme.

      So, as I said, both Makilaz and me knew that Franziska von Karma was MML at this point. That's how classy we are and you should fancy these memes postgame too or even better; become part of it.

      Don't believe me? I slipped early game too and storn picked it up.
      Originally posted by storn42
      this list is shit, im not even on it
      I actually wanted to do like Makilaz did early game and act like MML was definitely town.

      I even questioned the vote on him near EoD and eventually voted him because I wanted some sick town credibility.
      Originally posted by storn42
      way to have MML on there twice. haku confirmed woof
      Thankfully, I got rid of storn with the help of Shelly de Killer also known as Xiz because leaving evidence is a bad thing. It's okay, you guys will never see through my open wolfing. Even if you vote me, I will leave the court immediately and flip another alignment because I'm rich and the judge cannot stop me from flipping something that is not red. This world is corrupted I tell you.

      Honestly, I love the guy. We share a common goal of making this case as clean as possible by getting rid of town. He figured I was a wolf and backed off from me by saying I'm probably not a wolf. He's reading me as SK because we talked earlier on about "not killing the SK" so I can act as a backup SK for him while he keeps getting rid of town players. That was some great god tier master plan. I'm proud of myself. I also got rid of Sanzath to frame Sunfan and H&H. In the case of Sunfan, it's because he spent a lot of time talking with Sanzath in the previous games and therefore Sanzath had to be in the back of his mind. H&H is only because of #Team Québec.

      Anyway, without further ado, let's move on to why this game is already over.


      Originally posted by the sun fan
      thesunfan
      Sunfan self-voting ? Just don't if you can in the future. It made me W/T you with Sanzath. Sanzath rip and flipped town already.


      Originally posted by the sun fan
      rofl
      welcome back, even though I've said it before
      Why would you say that you've already said it before (?)
      Originally posted by Makilaz
      thanks it's good to be back
      Originally posted by Makilaz
      mixmaster definitely town
      The welcome back part feels like a ploy to make it sounds like you didn't talk to each others in wolf chat pregame.

      MML definitely town ? This is the first place where I link you both (Sunfan/Makilaz) to MML as wolves.




      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Does my avatar look wolfy to you?

      If you're seriously asking me to do something townie, then rofl
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Man, this post makes me want to play the game
      don't do that Freezin
      Going defensive instead of brushing things off ?



      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I am not unvoting from myself
      if I die, look at the last people that vote me, because they are wolves
      if I die, __________



      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Wolf Haku tier.



      Originally posted by the sun fan
      This might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me
      Refer to: #1229

      Yeah, I think that's a deep psychology read because I think Sanzath has been on your mind lately. I'd even go as far as thinking you NK'd him. Well, we were in wolfchat together.
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      Oh, ok, you're actually being smart here, I didn't realize at first.

      Yeah, there's probably some part that is intrinisically wolfy about that kind of stuff.

      "LOOK AT ME I'M HELPING BY EXPRESSING RAGE AT SOMETHING REALLY DUMB IN ALL CAPS"

      that kind of thing
      Doesn't take game seriously and FreezinIce is pretty much confirmed town(Trucy Wright) now.



      Originally posted by the sun fan
      also, I like how we're starting to actually play the game now that Freezin's gone
      I think this is one of those teachable moments
      asdf.

      Originally posted by the sun fan
      hakulyte
      call it a hunch
      Please don't buss me, I'm with you.



      Originally posted by Makilaz
      finally the recognition i deserve
      Well, flashflash account was town. I think this makes you look kinda bad now.
      Originally posted by Makilaz
      mixmaster definitely town
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Even I want you to say more about this.
      I mean, it's kind of you to say
      Buuuuuuut only opinions with hardcore reasoning pass here
      Originally posted by Makilaz
      i posted my thoughts

      your reaction to the sunfan wagon feels legit; a wolf would just let it slide and watch it happen. unless you're trying to protect your partner, but i'm not sure how much that theory makes sense
      Originally posted by Makilaz
      could be

      i read freezin's argument as it always being intrinsically wolfy, though i may be misinterpreting it
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      Can we fucking give this gal a free day pass for this one I literally had to send it to like 3 of my buds on Facebook.



      I mean, at least that's the one that makes the most sense
      But you heard it here first: you're wrong.
      Link to MML established.
      Kind of defensive like Sunfan.



      I could keep going about you, but you felt off all game for me and I think you didn't really do anything particularly game solving knowing the information we know now.
      @FFA was town. @FreezinIce is mostly confirmed town (Trucy Wright).


      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      So what, just to be clear

      Are you saying I'm a wolf for defending town SunFan, or one of us has to be wolf, or we're both wolves?
      Consistency with defensive patterns for MML with Sunfan/Makilaz as well. (See Makilaz's section where he tries to give her a pass out of nowhere)





      Wolf Team Voting Patterns:

      MixMasterLar -> Xiz (targeting the potential SK)
      Hakulyte ->MixMasterLar (hammering my wolf partner like a boss)
      Makilaz -> Hateandhatred (saving MML)
      thesunfan -> Hateandhatred (saving MML)


      SK Pattern:

      Xiz -> MixMasterLar (trying to get rid of the player voting him)
      Xiz -> Hateandhatred (realizing he should lynch town players first)


      NK Distribution:

      Storn kill: (Xiz)
      Originally posted by Xiz
      I believe storn died because of my bullshit read on him. I'm the only one to my knowledge that pinged him out as town for what people consider "no reason" so i'm guessing someone read that as me thinking he was a pr.

      Currently trying to believe who would read it like that. And I don't care if you don't like me thinking this way, I intend to at least for a few hours.
      Sanzath kill (Hakulyte/Sunfan):

      Originally posted by Wolfchat
      Makilaz: Haku, you should have voted Hateandhatred.
      Hakulyte: I didn't want to make it sounds like I wanted to protect MML.
      Makilaz: Players don't read that far into votes, anyway I have to go see you tomorrow.
      Hakulyte: I think Sanzath is PR because he stayed low-profile most of D0 and I feel like he would have interacted more if VT.
      thesunfan: @Roundbox NK Sanzath
      Roundbox: NK Sanzath confirmed
      It was my idea. I thought he was PR hiding and I wanted sweet revenge from the jTWG. Sunfan wanted to NK someone else, but I convinced him to go for Sanzath.

      Too bad he wasn't PR. #ForeverBad

      jk I have little to no idea with Sanzath, but that's how I see it.

      Easter Egg: I called out XelNya being towny from of caps because we were June 28th and it was the International Caps Lock Day. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caps_lock#International_Caps_Lock_Day

      Originally posted by Hakulyte
      That was a really obscure Manfred Von Karma soft btw. If you're XelNya, there's white text here for you, but it's nothing important.

      There you go, the foolishness that is this case is over.


      I've been trying to compensate the lack of chaos from flashflash account's absence. I hope I did it right.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #2028
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        What the fuck was all that?
        And I know that wolf chat isn't real, that's not how sun kills.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #2029
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          What the fuck was all that?
          And I know that wolf chat isn't real, that's not how sun kills.
          I'm afraid you've caught me.

          rip

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2030
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            What the fuck was all that?
            And I know that wolf chat isn't real, that's not how sun kills.
            Surprising how that's what you got out of that, instead of there being 1 too many wolves in that night chat.


            Also lol haku what a post to wake up to

            I'm starting to really like this game

            Comment

            • mellonxcollie
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Dec 2006
              • 1304

              #2031
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              lol wat haku
              Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2032
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I'll go through that post with a fine tooth comb in a while gimmi an hour or so

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #2033
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  uh
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #2034
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    I'm pretty sure haku is town.

                    Comment

                    • blindreper1179
                      Vice President Of TGB
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 5902

                      #2035
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Surprising how that's what you got out of that, instead of there being 1 too many wolves in that night chat.


                      Also lol haku what a post to wake up to

                      I'm starting to really like this game
                      Eh, I wasn't paying attention to that, I saw 3 and thought nothing of it.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                      Originally posted by choof
                      It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                      Originally posted by choof
                      whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                      Originally posted by Celirra
                      I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2036
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Yeah, he's town. Also i'm sad nobody reacted to my posts between inD, sunfan and MML

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2037
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          Eh, I wasn't paying attention to that, I saw 3 and thought nothing of it.
                          I'm getting slight sk vibes from that, which would make sense why you want to convince everyone you were the one that found MML.

                          Who knows. I was reading you more towny then not but i'll think about if I like this read or not.

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #2038
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            Yeah, he's town. Also i'm sad nobody reacted to my posts between inD, sunfan and MML
                            I read it and I understand what you're pointing out, just didn't have a comment.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2039
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              lol wat haku
                              Your clearly keeping up with the thread if you read haku's post and responded to him so quickly. Post more plz, your on the table for me today and if your town I wanna get you out of the way.

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #2040
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                I'm getting slight sk vibes from that, which would make sense why you want to convince everyone you were the one that found MML.

                                Who knows. I was reading you more towny then not but i'll think about if I like this read or not.
                                You have no idea how happy I would be to have rolled sk, and I wouldn't be playing with as strong of a presence as I have.

                                Sure, I can say that as any role, but take it as you will.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...