TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Makilaz
    TWG Princess
    • May 2006
    • 1094

    #2911
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Charu
    And why is that?

    Like I said, there's one wolf dead and the SK is dead. I would think that all the town players would go ham.

    How come you're sort of giving up?
    because I no longer care. you sheeping fucks want to believe baseless wolfreads on me when we're pretty damn close to mylo, why should I bother

    if you'd like to hand this game to the wolves on a platter, go ahead and kill me. I've got my vote in, I'm done with this phase.

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #2912
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Okay, see ya later I guess.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Charu
        Snivy! Dohoho!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2006
        • 6207

        #2913
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Sounds like someone needs a bird hug btw


        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
        Had a very shiny nose
        And if you ever saw it
        You could even say it glows

        All of the other Snivies
        Used to laugh and call him names
        They never let poor Charu
        Join in any Snivy games

        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2914
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          if that wasnt a concede I really don't know what is

          Also come on malk that's not really cool to xel :\

          mal

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #2915
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            i'm going to put money on ind/xiz being the wolves

            xiz, if you're a town this game i'm going to be incredibly pissed

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2916
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              also whoever the pr is, stay hidden unless you can rock my world

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #2917
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Bird hugs for Tsundreplane.



                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #2918
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  If you want to play the mechanical game Xiz, I have one for you.

                  @D0 EoD: (somewhere around 12:00)

                  Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                  Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                  Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                  I'm tempted to vote you over that quick vote switch because we know that H&H wasn't a wolf and it honestly feel like a good lead.

                  You probably already explained this, but I'm kind of lazy when it comes to finding it and it wasn't really a serious issue because H&H's flip was unknown at that point.

                  I also tend to prefer Makilaz's progression over yours and most of my assumptions were based on Sunfan being wolf which proved to be wrong.

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #2919
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                    VOTE COUNT
                    Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                    Hakulyte -> Unvote
                    Xiz -> Xelnya
                    Makilaz -> inDheart
                    blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
                    Xiz -> Makilaz

                    ---


                    Makilaz (2)
                    blindreper1179 . Xiz
                    inDheart (1)
                    Makilaz


                    ---

                    Unvote:

                    Hakulyte

                    Yet to vote:

                    inDheart
                    DarkManticoreX2
                    Xelnya
                    Charu

                    ---

                    thesunfan -> thesunfan
                    blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                    FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                    flashflash account -> Makilaz
                    Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                    Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                    lurker -> thesunfan
                    thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                    Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                    Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                    storn42 -> storn42
                    blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                    Makilaz -> flashflash account
                    storn42 -> flashflash account
                    Xiz -> Hakulyte
                    sanzath -> inDheart
                    sanzath -> Makilaz
                    Xelnya -> storn42
                    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                    Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                    flashflash account -> lurker
                    flashflash account -> Makilaz
                    Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                    thesunfan -> Unvote
                    storn42 -> storn42
                    storn42 -> flashflash account
                    Xiz -> flashflash account
                    flashflash account -> Xiz
                    Xiz -> Hakulyte
                    blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                    flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                    flashflash account -> Xiz
                    thesunfan -> Xelnya
                    Xelnya -> Unvote
                    sanzath -> Unvote
                    lurker -> lurker
                    lurker -> Unvote
                    lurker -> flashflash account
                    MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                    Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                    Hakulyte -> Unvote
                    Xelnya -> flashflash account
                    Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                    inDheart -> blindreper1179
                    Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                    Xiz -> thesunfan
                    Xelnya -> Unvote
                    Xiz -> Unvote
                    sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                    FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                    thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                    lurker -> Unvote
                    Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                    lurker -> Makilaz
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                    Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                    FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                    sanzath -> Unvote
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                    Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                    sanzath -> Hakulyte
                    sanzath -> lurker
                    flashflash account -> Makilaz
                    inDheart -> Unvote
                    sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                    inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                    Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                    Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                    Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                    mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                    sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                    thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                    inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                    mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                    Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                    Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                    Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                    blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                    Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                    Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                    thesunfan -> inDheart
                    Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                    Hakulyte -> Unvote
                    blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                    Hakulyte -> Makilaz
                    lurker -> Makilaz
                    lurker -> Unvote
                    Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                    Makilaz -> inDheart
                    FreezinIce -> inDheart
                    Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                    blindreper1179 -> inDheart
                    thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                    Xelnya -> mellonxcollie
                    FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                    Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                    Wayward Vagabond -> Makilaz
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> Xiz
                    thesunfan -> Xiz
                    Wayward Vagabond -> Unvote
                    thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> mellonxcollie
                    Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie

                    Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                    Xiz -> Makilaz
                    Wayward Vagabond -> Xiz
                    Hakulyte -> Hateandhatred
                    blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                    lurker -> Hateandhatred
                    Wayward Vagabond -> Hakulyte
                    blindreper1179 -> Makilaz
                    Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                    Xelnya -> Hateandhatred

                    ---









                    ---

                    Today's theme:
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #2920
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      This game is solved for me.


                      D0 Wagon on Hate currently alive:
                      Malzikaz, Xelnya, InD, Xiz


                      D0 on MML who were present at EOD who could have swapped votes but didn't:
                      Manti, Haku, Blind


                      Blind is lock clear because no more SK.
                      Manti is clear because of me faking blue soft, which he picked up on, and I didn't die last night or the night before from it.
                      InD is clear because of me faking blue soft, which he picked up on, and I didn't die last night from it or the night before from it.
                      Haku is lock clear because of him voting MML in the last second of d0, and sk died.

                      That leaves...

                      Xel
                      Mal
                      Lurker/Charu


                      Xel and Mal both were leaders on the Hate wagon.
                      Lurker/Charu was on Malk d0, and present where he could have saved MML but chose not to. Lurker does bus, but his game-solving has been very good, and to me towny. I'm 100% ignoring charu this phase/game sorry buddy <3


                      The wolves are Xel and Mal.

                      I don't care who dies first, xel

                      I'd prefer to not go into more explanation, and I think InD can understand why. I'd hope manti could understand why too but he's probably too paranoid on me D:
                      So what you are saying this time is either:

                      1. You actually don't think I'm a wolf and are trying to again like another, provoke me.
                      2. You actually don't have an explanation and are making it up as you go.
                      3. Well, the obvious one.

                      Usually I'd let you have at this kinda shenanigans, but we're kinda behind right now, and this is gonna end in a really bad mislynch.

                      My money in this case is no. 3 actually, but I doubt it because it still leads to a mislynch if you catch my drift.

                      If you're lumping me in scum pile because I didn't vote for lar, at least my vote was on the SK in hindsight.

                      If you're lumping me as scum because I seem disinterested in the game, sure fair enough, but you can explain that read, so that can't be it.

                      So why you actually leaning me into the scum pile Xiz? Others may be fine to let you sit on this, and usually I would be to, but this is so random I can't sit back on it and let you do your thing.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #2921
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        This looks like my FE2 lynch two towns to win play.

                        Xiz Is making me paranoid about him.
                        Why did Indy post nothing about xiz in his "reads" list.

                        I hate this game.
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2922
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          I'm very likely to miss this EoD and I'm not sure what to do about it.

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #2923
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            actually wait the pr should claim here

                            because if we miss today, wolf can just cc pr

                            At least today we will have a guarentee'd if there is a cc

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2924
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              anyone disagree?

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #2925
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                if you want to actually kill a wolf today, don't vote me

                                pr claim today is actually probably the right call

                                Comment

                                Working...