TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1981
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I'll ISO xel, raeko, and mozxjkalz tomorrow, i dont feel like doing it now.

    Comment

    • lurker
      ur worst nitemare
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jan 2003
      • 1628

      #1982
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by Xiz
      One thing interesting to note about sunfan as well

      A lot of his posts at the mid-day were in responses to Freezin
      A lot of his posts at EOD were in response to Sanz

      Sanz died, could potentially mean he was trying to get sanz to talk more and pr hunt him.
      the freezin convo was basically all that was going on at the time though, whereas that obviously isn't true of EOD
      i don't think you can connect the two
      some feathery f**k

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #1983
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        tl;dr: I believe there's no wolf Miles Edgeworth, but possibly a town Miles Edgeworth.
        oooooh forgot about that rip

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #1984
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Hakulyte
          If there's a Miles Edgeworth in this game, it's possible they randomly amplified a town that somehow voted MML.

          I believe a wolf Miles Edgeworth would target a wolf partner to break KitB.
          Forget what I said, I'm dumb and forgot that wolf Miles wants to target a player that gets lynched.

          Also, Town Miles and -1 or +1 vote so that doesn't really explain anything for the target.

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1985
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by lurker
            the freezin convo was basically all that was going on at the time though, whereas that obviously isn't true of EOD
            i don't think you can connect the two
            Okay that's fair, but the sanz part is still interesting

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #1986
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Quick question: would you like the END OF DAY # shortcut banners to link to the vote count or the flips? Also, please pay attention to the shortcut banners I worked hard on them thx
              I fail to see why not?
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #1987
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                I fail to see why not?
                Question is asking if "vote count" or "flips".

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #1988
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  cool banners box, ty

                  Comment

                  • Hateandhatred
                    "The Quebec Steparatist."
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 1974

                    #1989
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    Question is asking if "vote count" or "flips".
                    Why not both?

                    Its a relatively small job to copy paste flips into vote counts
                    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #1990
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      Quick question: would you like the END OF DAY # shortcut banners to link to the vote count or the flips? Also, please pay attention to the shortcut banners I worked hard on them thx
                      You are a godly host, I appreciate you and can finally forgive you for modkilling me that one game.

                      /jk but rly these are fucking sweet tho

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      When KitB happen e.g: MML vs H&H, if there's a vote modifier that breaks KitB (Miles Edgeworth), it still shows as if it's a normal KitB, but there's no RNG behind the flip.

                      If there's a Miles Edgeworth in this game, it's possible they randomly amplified a town that somehow voted MML.

                      I believe a wolf Miles Edgeworth would target a wolf partner to break KitB.

                      tl;dr: I believe there's no wolf Miles Edgeworth, but possibly a town Miles Edgeworth.
                      I actually like this post a lot.

                      Also mad I was wrong on lar, because he didn't feel wolfy and I fully acknowledge I look worse for having defended him, even if only slightly.

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      and ffa got mod killed AGAIN.

                      FUCKING LEARN.
                      p. much this.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #1991
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Also hey Xiz I love your Avi please send me the original full art for that kthnx

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #1992
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          But is that supposed to be Kindred?

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1993
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            nope, milliana from fairy tail




                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #1994
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              When KitB happen e.g: MML vs H&H, if there's a vote modifier that breaks KitB (Miles Edgeworth), it still shows as if it's a normal KitB, but there's no RNG behind the flip.

                              If there's a Miles Edgeworth in this game, it's possible they randomly amplified a town that somehow voted MML.

                              I believe a wolf Miles Edgeworth would target a wolf partner to break KitB.

                              tl;dr: I believe there's no wolf Miles Edgeworth, but possibly a town Miles Edgeworth.
                              At one point in EoD someone said something along the lines of "D0 kitb let's do this", forgot who it was, but coupled with this info...
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1995
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                At one point in EoD someone said something along the lines of "D0 kitb let's do this", forgot who it was, but coupled with this info...
                                Originally posted by Makilaz
                                are we doing a d0 kitb, is this actually a thing that's happening
                                This?

                                Comment

                                Working...