TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Wayward Vagabond
    Confirmed Heartbreaker
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2012
    • 5866

    #2191
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Sweet tier x sounds cool

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2192
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by FreezinIce
      Could I get a general consensus not to vote for anyone outside of Hateandhatreds wagon?

      I think that represents our best chance of hitting a wolf today.
      I can dig it

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2193
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by XelNya
        The thing was I genuinely don't comprehend the point of your post. I'm drawn to that one sentence because it was important and not riddled with memes.

        Also no offense, but even I can see through the layer of shit you're flinging. Your post was inherently bad.
        Xel seems to be into threatening remarks.

        Can you just accept that it was a meme as well ?

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #2194
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


          VOTE COUNT
          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> inDheart
          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
          Hakulyte -> Unvote
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          Hakulyte -> Makilaz
          lurker -> Makilaz
          lurker -> Unvote

          ---


          Makilaz (1)
          Hakulyte
          thesunfan (1)
          Hateandhatred
          Wayward Vagabond (1)
          blindreper1179
          inDheart (1)
          thesunfan
          mellonxcollie (1)
          Xiz


          ---

          Unvote:

          lurker

          Yet to vote:

          Xelnya
          FreezinIce
          DarkManticoreX2
          mellonxcollie
          inDheart
          Makilaz
          Wayward Vagabond

          ---

          thesunfan -> thesunfan
          blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          Makilaz -> FreezinIce
          Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
          lurker -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> Hakulyte
          Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
          Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
          storn42 -> storn42
          blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
          Makilaz -> flashflash account
          storn42 -> flashflash account
          Xiz -> Hakulyte
          sanzath -> inDheart
          sanzath -> Makilaz
          Xelnya -> storn42
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          flashflash account -> lurker
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
          thesunfan -> Unvote
          storn42 -> storn42
          storn42 -> flashflash account
          Xiz -> flashflash account
          flashflash account -> Xiz
          Xiz -> Hakulyte
          blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
          flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
          flashflash account -> Xiz
          thesunfan -> Xelnya
          Xelnya -> Unvote
          sanzath -> Unvote
          lurker -> lurker
          lurker -> Unvote
          lurker -> flashflash account
          MixMasterLar -> Xiz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
          Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
          Hakulyte -> Unvote
          Xelnya -> flashflash account
          Hakulyte -> thesunfan
          inDheart -> blindreper1179
          Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
          Xiz -> thesunfan
          Xelnya -> Unvote
          Xiz -> Unvote
          sanzath -> mellonxcollie
          FreezinIce -> thesunfan
          thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
          Xiz -> mellonxcollie
          lurker -> Unvote
          Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
          lurker -> Makilaz
          DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
          sanzath -> Unvote
          DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred
          FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
          sanzath -> Hakulyte
          sanzath -> lurker
          flashflash account -> Makilaz
          inDheart -> Unvote
          sanzath -> Hateandhatred
          inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
          Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
          Hateandhatred -> Unvote
          Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
          mellonxcollie -> Xiz
          sanzath -> MixMasterLar
          thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
          inDheart -> Hateandhatred
          mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
          Xiz -> MixMasterLar
          Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
          Xiz -> Hateandhatred

          ---





          ---

          Today's theme:
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • FreezinIce
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 265

            #2195
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by Hakulyte
            What am I imploding from if that's the case ?

            That's where it doesn't make sense.
            No idea, that's why it remains a paranoid take.

            A post claiming to be a wolf could have been taken a lot worse all things considered
            ========

            To let the world be.

            ========

            Originally posted by Charu
            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


            Originally posted by mellon_collie
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
            Originally posted by roundbox
            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


            Originally posted by Afrobean
            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
            Originally posted by Red
            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
            Originally posted by TWG Ike
            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

            Comment

            • FreezinIce
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 265

              #2196
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Also let me take a step back and appreciate that my pattern recognition skills caught mml flatfooted.

              A little late for me to bring this up, but whatevs
              ========

              To let the world be.

              ========

              Originally posted by Charu
              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


              Originally posted by mellon_collie
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
              Originally posted by roundbox
              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


              Originally posted by Afrobean
              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
              Originally posted by Red
              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
              Originally posted by TWG Ike
              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2197
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I'm exhausted and going to sleep. When I wake up(8-10 hours from now) I'm going to start driving to California which will take 8 hours and then unpack my stuff from my car which shouldn't take too long because I won't have to climb up and down 2 flights of stairs like I did today. So like an hour. So i won't be around for 19ish hours and won't have a chance to post tomorrow like at all. Hopefully I'll make it in time for eod but because I won't have a chance to read the thread I'm not sure how much good that will do.

                Comment

                • Wayward Vagabond
                  Confirmed Heartbreaker
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 5866

                  #2198
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  With that being said should I just not put a vote up? Or should I carry over my ind vote?

                  Comment

                  • Hakulyte
                    aka Haku
                    • Jul 2005
                    • 4697

                    #2199
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by FreezinIce
                    Could I get a general consensus not to vote for anyone outside of Hateandhatreds wagon?

                    I think that represents our best chance of hitting a wolf today.
                    Should Hateandhatred be in that list because he was technically forced to self-pres on MML ?

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    With that being said should I just not put a vote up? Or should I carry over my ind vote?
                    Insta is 7. So, as long as no one gets like 3+ votes, it's unlikely to be even close to be a problem. At this point it's a matter of how confident you are in that vote.

                    I think you should always vote regardless to avoid Day 2 shenanigans about "why did you not vote?" etc.

                    ...

                    Fun fact: Everyone who voted Sunfan this phase also voted MML last phase.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #2200
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      I think it's extremely unlikely both wagons yesterday were wolves.

                      So I'd lean against putting hate up to die today
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #2201
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        ind hopefully I'll make it in time to post something tomorrow

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #2202
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          blind / WV interactions feel t / t from around 2015 or so whatever the actual count is.

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'm writing a wall. I'm nearly done.

                          You will probably not like it.
                          I didn't

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte





                          I knew you would say that. Let me correct you.


                          This game have FOUR wolves.

                          Makilaz is a wolf.
                          Makilaz said there's 4 wolves.
                          That is because there is indeed 4 wolves.
                          It's just a fake dumb tell, but that part is not important.

                          Forget mere convention such as reading the OP. We, the wolves, are truly experts and know our memes.
                          You're...

                          Really fucking it up here man.

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          I'm voting Sunfan.
                          I scum read Makilaz
                          I SK read Xiz.

                          That's pmuch the point.

                          Also, a lot of self-meta because I don't like being top town.
                          I cannot name a time where I'd have you listed as top town outside of being hard confirmed from say dank seer cover

                          Originally posted by Makilaz
                          and now it's time for a look at the hnh wagon

                          xel


                          this could be distancing, but i liked the reaction to whatever nonsense Haku posted earlier


                          this is a rather odd thing for someone to post only to then vote hatred anyway. combined with the above quote this is looking pretty gross and xel is actually trending down in my eyes for this

                          sunfan
                          maybe this is just me being sleep deprived but i can't find this fucking vote post anywhere. i'll come back to this one

                          indheart
                          dropped the vote at :59 with absolutely no reason to back it up. i strongly doubt the kitb was w/w and this could be an opportunistic way to try to save mml. waiting until the end of the phase to drop the shitposting gimmick is also a bit sketchy

                          raeko
                          this one got dropped right at :00, also no reasoning. i liked the reaction to the out of nowhere wagon, but an absolute last second vote is typically not a thing a town would do. could very easily be trying to save mml

                          xiz
                          voted mml at first and then almost immediately switched to hnh, both at :00. this was the vote that forced the kitb, if i'm reading this correctly. not quite ready to change my read on this given the mml interactions, but seriously what is with you people and absolute last second votes
                          In any situation I agree with your conclusion that my posts about lar look immensely like distancing. But I tend to distance regardless of alignment and if anything I'm dumb for possibly just afk pocketing myself into his pocket if that makes sense at all.

                          But sure, lynching me for that isn't worst possible play. You'll miss horribly, but it's not like I don't at least understand the why this go around.

                          I fucked up.

                          Where I'm at:

                          Mellon is null
                          Sunfan I have no reason to doubt
                          Haku's post is... Just bad.

                          gross

                          Comment

                          • XelNya
                            [Kaho]
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 3369

                            #2203
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by FreezinIce
                            I think it's extremely unlikely both wagons yesterday were wolves.

                            So I'd lean against putting hate up to die today
                            I also agree that Hatred should not be on the table on principle unless he fucks up bad enough

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2204
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I also agree that Hatred should not be on the table on principle unless he fucks up bad enough
                              why was lynching lar on d0 dumb to you?
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • Hateandhatred
                                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 1974

                                #2205
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Out of curiosity, if Mellon flipped wolf, how town would I become lol
                                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                                Comment

                                Working...