TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Xiz
    TWG Chaos
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2012
    • 3399

    #1966
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    you can go to sleep we got time, as long as you post more then 6 posts a phase idc

    Comment

    • Xiz
      TWG Chaos
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2012
      • 3399

      #1967
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      wow haku are you actually town god damn it
      that means i was 0/3 on my early game reads gg me

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #1968
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        also my shitposts were not supposed to be an attempt to skate by d0, i thought posting cards in relation to thread events would signify i'm at least reading and have opinions even if i'm outing them in card form

        you'll see a lot of the responses are me just being frustrated with people, e.g. H&H doing things like joining the sunfan lynch train and responding to me posting cards rather than what the cards could mean was more why i was fine lynching him

        i wasn't trying to be just a quality shitposter i was trying to give thoughts through that medium too and they tended to get dismissed because i was also rather low presence

        it's probably the right move to look at H&H voters though, or voters off-wagon and i'll do the effen thm stuff when more composed

        happy friday

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1969
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          haku im not getting the connection that your making with sunfan being Kristov

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #1970
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Fyi Ive already hard claimed VT.
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #1971
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by Xiz
              haku im not getting the connection that your making with sunfan being Kristov
              It doesn't have to be him, it can be the other wolf. Maybe they don't even have it. I'm just trying to think of the scenario where they didn't need to change the wagon outside of MML/H&H.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #1972
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD


                VOTE COUNT
                blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> inDheart

                ---


                thesunfan
                X.X.X
                inDheart
                X


                ---

                Yet to vote:

                Xelnya
                FreezinIce
                lurker
                DarkManticoreX2
                mellonxcollie
                inDheart
                Makilaz
                Xiz
                Wayward Vagabond

                ---

                thesunfan -> thesunfan
                blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                lurker -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                storn42 -> storn42
                blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                Makilaz -> flashflash account
                storn42 -> flashflash account
                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                sanzath -> inDheart
                sanzath -> Makilaz
                Xelnya -> storn42
                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                flashflash account -> lurker
                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                thesunfan -> Unvote
                storn42 -> storn42
                storn42 -> flashflash account
                Xiz -> flashflash account
                flashflash account -> Xiz
                Xiz -> Hakulyte
                blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                flashflash account -> Xiz
                thesunfan -> Xelnya
                Xelnya -> Unvote
                sanzath -> Unvote
                lurker -> lurker
                lurker -> Unvote
                lurker -> flashflash account
                MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                Hakulyte -> Unvote
                Xelnya -> flashflash account
                Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                inDheart -> blindreper1179
                Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                Xiz -> thesunfan
                Xelnya -> Unvote
                Xiz -> Unvote
                sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                lurker -> Unvote
                Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                lurker -> Makilaz
                DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                sanzath -> Unvote
                DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                sanzath -> Hakulyte
                sanzath -> lurker
                flashflash account -> Makilaz
                inDheart -> Unvote
                sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                Xiz -> Hateandhatred

                ---





                ---

                Today's theme:
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #1973
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by roundbox
                  Quick question: would you like the END OF DAY # shortcut banners to link to the vote count or the flips? Also, please pay attention to the shortcut banners I worked hard on them thx
                  Everyone kinda ignored you, but I like them. Thanks.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #1974
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    It doesn't have to be him, it can be the other wolf. Maybe they don't even have it. I'm just trying to think of the scenario where they didn't need to change the wagon outside of MML/H&H.
                    i don't think busing a roleblocker is useful in any universe unless they somehow think their other powers are better

                    if there really were not many strong defenses of the dude then they probably just screwed up

                    sunfan staying on H&H is something i could see him doing as a wolf but he didn't yell about it and said something like he'd be fine with mml dying nonetheless. his other wolf games from what i've seen have basically involved him yelling for someone to get lynched and sticking to it hard and i don't really remember that happening yday since he seemed really content with the wagons rather than just his own

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #1975
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      rbx i say flips

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1976
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I prefer a Sven lynch. I think Lar is townie enough to be a bad by not terribly lynch today
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I mean if Lar dies I won't cry but yeah
                        H&h

                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Lar- Said my peace here recently. His posts were actually kind of pleasant before his entrance today, shame that stopped. I don't really think the tonal shift matters, him yelling at blind is a lot more townie than anything else he's done. I think as a wolf that I will catch him, so I'm not really worried about him


                        inDheart honestly its just because his shitposts are god-tier. He'll probably post content eventually, and we can read him then. I wouldn't touch him today. Obviously, he's aware of this, but the shitposts will eventually overstay their welcome, so he's not going to keep doing this forever.
                        I had to go this far back to get sunfan's read on MML, this is also the first post closest to EOD where he comments on InD.


                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        fwiw I would probably not lynch Lar, the comment he made to blind about screenshotting his flip after he gets mislynched to anything blind says feels like something few wolves ever say.
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        Haku trending up mostly due to his personal meta/my ability to read him

                        Sun Fan trending down because I really feel like it's out of character for him to want to out a role so soon.

                        Not sure if I want to make a judgement on Xiz yet
                        Out an anti-town role, friend.

                        An anti-town role.

                        That the wolves would have to kill because we wouldn't lynch them.

                        That might still live because they chose bulletproof vest.

                        lmao
                        ^ Last response (and only one i found so far) where sunfan talks to MML


                        I've stopped ISO'n after his post on 570 because meme's


                        tl;dr - I don't think sunfan would bus here as a wolf. But, it's similar to his town play so I cant get anything from this atm.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1977
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          It doesn't have to be him, it can be the other wolf. Maybe they don't even have it. I'm just trying to think of the scenario where they didn't need to change the wagon outside of MML/H&H.
                          Miles Edgeworth came to mind for me first, especially how I thought MML was Red edgeworth'd lol

                          Because of the flip, I currently don't believe that a red miles is in this game, I guess. Need to think about it more. Like I was paranoid for a bit that I was Edgeworth'd because of Raeko but i dont believe in that anymore

                          Comment

                          • Xiz
                            TWG Chaos
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2012
                            • 3399

                            #1978
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            One thing interesting to note about sunfan as well

                            A lot of his posts at the mid-day were in responses to Freezin
                            A lot of his posts at EOD were in response to Sanz

                            Sanz died, could potentially mean he was trying to get sanz to talk more and pr hunt him.

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #1979
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              hi mml ha ha u ded get rek'd son ;P

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #1980
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Because of the flip, I currently don't believe that a red miles is in this game
                                When KitB happen e.g: MML vs H&H, if there's a vote modifier that breaks KitB (Miles Edgeworth), it still shows as if it's a normal KitB, but there's no RNG behind the flip.

                                If there's a Miles Edgeworth in this game, it's possible they randomly amplified a town that somehow voted MML.

                                I believe a wolf Miles Edgeworth would target a wolf partner to break KitB.

                                tl;dr: I believe there's no wolf Miles Edgeworth, but possibly a town Miles Edgeworth.

                                Comment

                                Working...