TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • roundbox
    fhqwhgads
    • Feb 2005
    • 2086

    #2236
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    There is a chance I won't be around at a decent time for phase end. Eating a late dinner at 8 CST, not sure when I'll be back. If I have no confidence of being back, someone should be a hot gamer and do an unofficial votecount. I'll do my best!!
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2237
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      /might/ have some time before EOD after dinner? not sure yet.

      if I do, yell at me to ISO people if I'm here.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2238
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I agree that I don't have a strong preference between raeko and inDheart aorn
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • FreezinIce
          FFR Player
          • May 2005
          • 265

          #2239
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I agree that I don't have a strong preference between raeko and inDheart aorn
          I think I've finally realized that I have such a high standard for your playstyle that you playing badly (even though it's legitimate in this case due to time constraints) was causing me to not like you.

          Do you have individual opinions about indhearts and mellos play?
          ========

          To let the world be.

          ========

          Originally posted by Charu
          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


          Originally posted by mellon_collie
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
          Originally posted by roundbox
          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
          Originally posted by Red
          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
          Originally posted by TWG Ike
          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2240
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by FreezinIce
            And on my indheart list it should be:

            >Opportunistic entrance to try to influence the day kill


            One day I'll learn to proofread my posts but to much of a hassle on the phone
            day kill?

            Comment

            • inDheart
              Picker @ JAX2
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2011
              • 505

              #2241
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by FreezinIce
              >Very weak game overall, a relatively easy PoE pick off the hateandhatred wagon compared to all the other people.
              i wanted manti but apparently manti wasn't happening

              unless that's not what you mean here

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #2242
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                also i've read approximately nothing since i last posted

                i have like -motivation but i'll be around i guess

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2243
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  This world I'm in feels too good to be true, but everything right now points to ind/mellon

                  - Lynching on the HH wagon
                  - The EOD votes of Ind/Raeko
                  - Me being priority lynches from MML/Raeko without any actual reasoning
                  - Only thing I got on Ind against me for the Edgeworth case is this:

                  - Comment preparing to potentially swap to me idk
                  - Raeko's playstyle feelsl ike she rolled wolf agian and hasn't had enough motivation to play, but being afraid enough of being lynched to where she responds to some of the weirdest and unnecessary posts.


                  If the ind/mellon case isn't correct and there is a wolf outside of that, I still don't currently see mak/xel as being their partners. I feel as though i'd consider Manti, but, I really really don't think this.
                  dunno what your fourth point means, my quote was after you'd posted you were gone for the rest of the phase or something due to your emergency and sunfan was out somewhere and popped back in just around when i posted that

                  i don't remember that post being connected to edgeworth thing

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2244
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                    With that being said should I just not put a vote up? Or should I carry over my ind vote?
                    given that your vote on me yday was literally voting for voting's sake you do you pal

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2245
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                      Out of curiosity, if Mellon flipped wolf, how town would I become lol
                      very

                      like at least another day's worth of clear from me

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2246
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        i had this headcanon that mml could be a wolf for not throwing around his vote as much as usual but i threw it out for some reason when he actually did vote

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #2247
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Xiz
                          You seemed to have missed the post so I'll say it again.

                          Look at last page of EOD. I was fine with either wagons, but InD psyched me out at the last second stating that he belives MML has been Egdgeworthed. I got psyched out and swapped votes. I'm not proud of it, but it is what it is.
                          it was more like, more likely him than you, i would think

                          turbo 11 proved to me even town can mislynch mml at will, and i feel like wolves would want to exploit that or at least pick someone who would roll over nicely

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2248
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            i think i'm in agreement here, it perfectly explains the eod weirdness if raeko and ind are both trying to save their partner at the last second

                            it also explains why ind was doing nothing but shitposting the entire time until the very end of the phase, it was a good way to avoid doing anything useful for the phase while having a pretty decent chance at not getting lynched for it
                            lol reading into shitposting

                            not doing anything useful would legit be the reason to lynch me though off of that

                            i'm in "werewolf is fun!" mode, sunfan will know what i mean there

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2249
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              no one's even here cool

                              i thought one manti comment from yday was the bad kind of weird, the one where he said the votes flying at eod would be useful data before the flip

                              discuss

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2250
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                also i made a mistake when i said "effen theorem" because at least as i understand it, doesn't apply for a wolf flip

                                on the other hand, it might be very useful to do tomorrow by this point

                                Comment

                                Working...