TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2371
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    Forget what I said, I'm dumb and forgot that wolf Miles wants to target a player that gets lynched.

    Also, Town Miles and -1 or +1 vote so that doesn't really explain anything for the target.
    fwiw if there's town miles they might be able to pseudo-clear another person, but obv not sth to talk about now

    probably someone will be able to explain jailkeeping if it comes up later

    Comment

    • FreezinIce
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 265

      #2372
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Raeko do something towny
      ========

      To let the world be.

      ========

      Originally posted by Charu
      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


      Originally posted by mellon_collie
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
      Originally posted by roundbox
      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


      Originally posted by Afrobean
      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
      Originally posted by Red
      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
      Originally posted by TWG Ike
      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

      Comment

      • the sun fan
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2017
        • 658

        #2373
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by inDheart
        wow

        i feel like he didn't make a big deal of it
        the way he did it too, I don't even think he did it on purpose, but its extremely similar to the way he claims vanilla town, so I believed the shit out of it when I saw it, and was hoping people would mostly glance over it and have it not really stick
        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2374
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I don't understand
          your description of my playstyle isn't something i think i would try to swing as a wolf because i think i literally lack the balls

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #2375
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            InD can you do a full iso on raeko please

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #2376
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              she doesn't have that many posts and like only 4 today shouldn't be that long to do

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #2377
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by lurker
                The Fifth Amendment (Amendment V) to the United States Constitution is part of the Bill of Rights and protects individuals from being compelled to be witnesses against themselves in criminal cases. "Pleading the Fifth" is a colloquial term for invoking the right that allows witnesses to decline to answer questions where the answers might incriminate them, and generally without having to suffer a penalty for asserting the right. Defendants cannot be compelled to become witnesses at their own trials. If, however, they choose to testify, they are not entitled to the right during cross-examination, where questions are relevant to their testimony on direct examination.[1] The Amendment requires that felonies be tried only upon indictment by a grand jury. Federal grand juries can force people to take the witness stand, but defendants in those proceedings have Fifth Amendment privileges until they choose to answer any question. To claim the privilege for failure to answer when being interviewed by police, the interviewee must have explicitly invoked the constitutional right when declining to answer questions.

                The Amendment's Double Jeopardy Clause provides the right to be tried only once in federal court for the same offense. The Amendment also has a Due Process Clause (similar to the one in the 14th Amendment) as well as an implied equal protection requirement (Bolling v. Sharpe). Finally, the Amendment requires that the power of eminent domain be coupled with "just compensation" for those whose property is taken.
                lurker pleading the fifth. he's got something to hide i bet

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #2378
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by FreezinIce
                  Indheart your recent stuff is good.

                  But where are you going with it.

                  You already boxed yourself out of what I thought you were trying to accomplish so now I'm just wondering whats up.
                  probably nowhere

                  i'm reading today and trying to form an opinion and also see if i can change xiz's mind since he wants to wet noodle

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #2379
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    your description of my playstyle isn't something i think i would try to swing as a wolf because i think i literally lack the balls
                    its more of a smart thing than a ballsy thing imo, but ok
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #2380
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                      I was trying to see if Freezin would follow through with his threat to make a MML vote happen and he did. I felt like the MML wagon wasn't developing and too many people were saying "I want MML dead", but then voting elsewhere and it felt SHADY.
                      Speaking of which:

                      Person of interest 1 - Freezin. -cleared for now for actually making the wagon happen.
                      Originally posted by Makilaz
                      Originally posted by FreezinIce
                      aparently its really hard for people to notice patterns in player behavior so i feel the need to point them out.

                      mello

                      i got on the troll wagon

                      for the glory of chaos of course

                      come at me douches
                      what happened to wanting to kill mml today
                      Xiz - Looks like garbage TBH. Says he agrees with blind and then waffles the rest of the day phase on the vote. Ends up on H&H and has used the excuse of "he thought he was miles'd to defend it"
                      Originally posted by Xiz
                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      MML because you're replicating your game from when we last played.
                      was thinking this
                      I think there's more but the search is garbage and I expected this to be easier. Will keep looking.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • inDheart
                        Picker @ JAX2
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2011
                        • 505

                        #2381
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        skipping haku's fanfiction

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2382
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                          hey flash flash account did you know that you have your discord settings set so that friendly people such as myself can't message you? ya big meanie

                          I don't know what to say about this game. anybody have anything they care to ask or tell me?
                          I tend to find stuff like "Hey guys I'm here ask me anything I have nothing to hide )))))" pretty wolfy, so I'm not liking this post on a reread
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #2383
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            skipping haku's fanfiction
                            lol'd
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2384
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Xiz
                              Yeah, he's town. Also i'm sad nobody reacted to my posts between inD, sunfan and MML
                              technically i reacted

                              i'm hurt, xiz-chan

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2385
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Yes manti, you are the one who should be saying others look like garbage this game

                                I updated my read. If you want I can tunnel into oblivion, would you prefer that?

                                Comment

                                Working...