TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XelNya
    [Kaho]
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Sep 2012
    • 3369

    #2056
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    A lot of people are town reading you for this

    Originally posted by Hakulyte
    So, I've finally received the relevant information to prepare my case.

    I believe the information shown here is accurate.

    shows evidence to judge Roundbox
    Code:
    [size=4][font=Verdana][b]flashflash account is town. (VT)
    Storn42 is town. (VT)
    Sanzath is town. (VT)
    MixMasterLar is wolf. (Roleblocker)
    [/b][/font][/size][font=Verdana][b][/b][/font]
    Therefore I,



    Manfred Von Karma,

    shall lead you to the truth as I am now ready to plead. I figured that as Hakulyte I am also impossible to lynch because I know that everyone knows that I know that they know that I am the best.

    If I'm a wolf, I will formally slip according to the Hakulyte Slipping Convention Guide. I wrote dozen of novels about how to not play properly.

    I've been distributing them around the world except on FFR and this is probably the reason why FFR players are doing so well against the world.

    I would like to apologize to the other mafia communities. Regardless, I am grateful to their contribution as I am now rich over being bad at video games which was my dream since I was a little kid.

    Now that the introduction is over, let's move on..


    Thanks for welcoming me your honor, as I already said, I am Manfred Von Karma. I've been undefeated for 40 years. You probably know me for my perfect cases. I'm the most legit thing you've ever seen since rzr.
    The Contract Killer contacted me to come to the courtroom and I hurried as fast as I could.


    I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf.

    That contradiction being said, it's time for my case with Sunfan/Makilaz because I'm tired of their performance. I already softed D0 because I knew my wolf partner MML was Franziska von Karma too.

    You guys aren't picking things up. You guys aren't roleplaying some sick Ace Attorney memes. This needs to cease at once.

    I'm the 4th wolf. I'm here to break conventions and show you the truth. This is no joke. I even took the time to correct myself and leave slips for you to find them. I'll show them because I'm that confident.

    Perfect Proof:




    This is the 2nd wolf. She knew that I knew that I was going to troll and followed along because the game wasn't really going anywhere at this point in time. She's also town reading me like she did with MML.



    So, as I said, both Makilaz and me knew that Franziska von Karma was MML at this point. That's how classy we are and you should fancy these memes postgame too or even better; become part of it.

    Don't believe me? I slipped early game too and storn picked it up.

    I actually wanted to do like Makilaz did early game and act like MML was definitely town.

    I even questioned the vote on him near EoD and eventually voted him because I wanted some sick town credibility.

    Thankfully, I got rid of storn with the help of Shelly de Killer also known as Xiz because leaving evidence is a bad thing. It's okay, you guys will never see through my open wolfing. Even if you vote me, I will leave the court immediately and flip another alignment because I'm rich and the judge cannot stop me from flipping something that is not red. This world is corrupted I tell you.

    Honestly, I love the guy. We share a common goal of making this case as clean as possible by getting rid of town. He figured I was a wolf and backed off from me by saying I'm probably not a wolf. He's reading me as SK because we talked earlier on about "not killing the SK" so I can act as a backup SK for him while he keeps getting rid of town players. That was some great god tier master plan. I'm proud of myself. I also got rid of Sanzath to frame Sunfan and H&H. In the case of Sunfan, it's because he spent a lot of time talking with Sanzath in the previous games and therefore Sanzath had to be in the back of his mind. H&H is only because of #Team Québec.

    Anyway, without further ado, let's move on to why this game is already over.



    Sunfan self-voting ? Just don't if you can in the future. It made me W/T you with Sanzath. Sanzath rip and flipped town already.



    Why would you say that you've already said it before (?)


    The welcome back part feels like a ploy to make it sounds like you didn't talk to each others in wolf chat pregame.

    MML definitely town ? This is the first place where I link you both (Sunfan/Makilaz) to MML as wolves.






    Going defensive instead of brushing things off ?





    if I die, __________





    Wolf Haku tier.





    Refer to: #1229

    Yeah, I think that's a deep psychology read because I think Sanzath has been on your mind lately. I'd even go as far as thinking you NK'd him. Well, we were in wolfchat together.

    Doesn't take game seriously and FreezinIce is pretty much confirmed town(Trucy Wright) now.




    asdf.


    Please don't buss me, I'm with you.




    Well, flashflash account was town. I think this makes you look kinda bad now.






    Link to MML established.
    Kind of defensive like Sunfan.



    I could keep going about you, but you felt off all game for me and I think you didn't really do anything particularly game solving knowing the information we know now.
    @FFA was town. @FreezinIce is mostly confirmed town (Trucy Wright).



    Consistency with defensive patterns for MML with Sunfan/Makilaz as well. (See Makilaz's section where he tries to give her a pass out of nowhere)





    Wolf Team Voting Patterns:

    MixMasterLar -> Xiz (targeting the potential SK)
    Hakulyte ->MixMasterLar (hammering my wolf partner like a boss)
    Makilaz -> Hateandhatred (saving MML)
    thesunfan -> Hateandhatred (saving MML)


    SK Pattern:

    Xiz -> MixMasterLar (trying to get rid of the player voting him)
    Xiz -> Hateandhatred (realizing he should lynch town players first)


    NK Distribution:

    Storn kill: (Xiz)


    Sanzath kill (Hakulyte/Sunfan):


    It was my idea. I thought he was PR hiding and I wanted sweet revenge from the jTWG. Sunfan wanted to NK someone else, but I convinced him to go for Sanzath.

    Too bad he wasn't PR. #ForeverBad

    jk I have little to no idea with Sanzath, but that's how I see it.

    Easter Egg: I called out XelNya being towny from of caps because we were June 28th and it was the International Caps Lock Day. See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caps_lock#International_Caps_Lock_Day


    That was a really obscure Manfred Von Karma soft btw. If you're XelNya, there's white text here for you, but it's nothing important.

    There you go, the foolishness that is this case is over.


    I've been trying to compensate the lack of chaos from flashflash account's absence. I hope I did it right.
    Bringing chaos into a game, and distracting like this isn't townie

    Even if this post is magically good, which that's not the vibe I get from skimming it there's zero reason as a town to create chaos here

    what you doin' you little shit

    maybe I don't get it

    The only hard useful thing I can pick out of this post is this:

    I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf.

    And not because following it is a way to clear Haku, because it's not, but because there's totally something below the surface level with this.

    Haku care to like, not be dumb and be blunt about it

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2057
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by XelNya
      I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf.

      And not because following it is a way to clear Haku, because it's not, but because there's totally something below the surface level with this.

      Haku care to like, not be dumb and be blunt about it
      Originally posted by roundbox
      Manfred von Karma - The Forger: A perfect record. A perfect case. These are the foundations of the von Karmas, and you uphold them to the highest standard. To maintain the perfect case for this new trial, you may forge evidence. During pregame, you may select a non-wolf player. That player will show up as guilty to all checks and visit every night kill scene.
      -shrugs-

      Comment

      • Hakulyte
        aka Haku
        • Jul 2005
        • 4697

        #2058
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        I just realized it's a pregame action.

        rofl

        Comment

        • XelNya
          [Kaho]
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2012
          • 3369

          #2059
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Yeah that's about what I thought

          you fucked up didn't you.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #2060
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            So what are you actually doing?

            Comment

            • lurker
              ur worst nitemare
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 1628

              #2061
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              honestly i can't believe you didn't catch that sunfan is both a wolf and painted red
              some feathery f**k

              Comment

              • Hakulyte
                aka Haku
                • Jul 2005
                • 4697

                #2062
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                So what are you actually doing?
                I live for memes.

                Originally posted by lurker
                honestly i can't believe you didn't catch that sunfan is both a wolf and painted red
                ooo, you got the joke.

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #2063
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  on the other hand i think everyone thought it was too stupidly obvious to be worth mentioning
                  i only bring it up because xel missed it entirely
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2064
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by lurker
                    on the other hand i think everyone thought it was too stupidly obvious to be worth mentioning
                    i only bring it up because xel missed it entirely
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    maybe I don't get it
                    Welp.

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2065
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      Yeah that's about what I thought

                      you fucked up didn't you.
                      I'm not sure if I fucked up or not yet.

                      Comment

                      • XelNya
                        [Kaho]
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 3369

                        #2066
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Getting into your mindset of making that post isn't something I want to try but really just answer me

                        what was the point

                        Comment

                        • Hakulyte
                          aka Haku
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 4697

                          #2067
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          I'm voting Sunfan.
                          I scum read Makilaz
                          I SK read Xiz.

                          That's pmuch the point.

                          Also, a lot of self-meta because I don't like being top town.

                          Comment

                          • mellonxcollie
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 1303

                            #2068
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            Anything weird ?
                            your post was very weird. idk what your end game with that is.

                            I think Xiz has been weird all game and not because he is calling me out. His vote on me seemed opportunistic and his last minute vote switching looks super weird as well. I see him more as wolf than SK since it seemed like maybe he knew Lar's flip already with his vote switching

                            Originally posted by Hakulyte
                            What do you think of lynch/kills etc. ?
                            I think it's possible we had W/W in the kitb at the end there but just not very likely. I think Blind looks good for pushing Lar so hard

                            The kills seem super random. When I try to make connections I have a hard time which makes me think maybe that's the point. maybe they were meant to take out some relatively neutral people and give us as little info as possible
                            Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2069
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              I don't like the tone of mellos recent posts, she's playing very guarded and defensively and mostly only responding to pings.

                              She also has no progression and little evidence of game solving.

                              Your vote at eod was also trash
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #2070
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                blind is right that I don't make nightkills like that, Haku. tbh sanzath was a bad kill because he was almost guaranteed not to be a PR because he was worried about being mislynched, which is not something you worry about as a role very often. (assumes he was the wolfkill, which makes the most sense)
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...