TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #2071
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    I pressured Xiz about his vote switching and he made a few detailed posts about it.

    Progress your reads mello. Read those posts, if they arnt convincing enough say so and explain why.

    I'm not feeling like you want to win as town very much. You look like to just want to survive
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2072
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      I'm kinda gonna be too busy to really properly deal with the cases on me for today, and I kind of feel really shitty about that.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • Xiz
        TWG Chaos
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2012
        • 3399

        #2073
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        mellon

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #2074
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          mellon post full reads list

          at least two sentences each person, making up for your lack of quality content this game.

          hopefully you can pull that off

          or you can respond saying how im scummy for asking this, which would be childish but comical

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2075
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I'm kind of in a position where I'm not 100% sure of what I'm supposed to do given the time I have
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2076
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Xiz, babe, I need to know whether you townread me or not right now

              tell the truth, the whole truth, not what you maybe did earlier
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2077
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                Xiz, babe, I need to know whether you townread me or not right now

                tell the truth, the whole truth, not what you maybe did earlier
                Yesterday I read you as town.
                Today I am reevaluating my read. I want to believe you are town but as I said before I believe the last two wolves are on the HH wagon so that's where im focusing atm.

                Id say... null for right now.

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #2078
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by Xiz
                  Hate: Makoraz, Xelnya, Sunfan, InD, Mellon, Xiz
                  MML: Blind, Manti, Freezin, Hate, Sanz, Haku
                  For clarity, heres where im at from most to least scummy from the wagon


                  InD
                  Mellon (voting atm, want to hear her over ind atm) (havent iso'd yet)
                  Sun
                  Xel (havent iso'd yet)
                  Mak (havent iso'd yet)

                  Comment

                  • mellonxcollie
                    Sectional Moderator
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 1303

                    #2079
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Nah I'll make a reads list when I actually have my reads together. No need to pull reads out of my butt so that wolves can pick apart my posts for inconsistencies and use them to further their wolfy agenda
                    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

                    Comment

                    • the sun fan
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2017
                      • 658

                      #2080
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      want my next thing to be top page
                      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2081
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        All in all, I think what I'm going to do outweighs the possible downside, even though there is an obvious upside.

                        I did soft it some yesterday, particularly to Xiz, so maybe I am a donkey for this (especially considering it looks like the wolves thought Sanz was a PR, meaning they probably aren't great at finding PRs), but I think just not scumreading me will be pretty good for the game considering I don't really think I'll be able to post well enough to be widely townread anymore and this should fix that.

                        I know Xiz is reserved and Freezin thinks I look better than a lot of the other H&H voters, but I just don't really think I can convince most people like Haku that I'm town here.

                        Hardclaiming Attorney. I have no relevant information as a result of my role, otherwise I would claim it. I will say I'm not Trucy, so I have believed Freezin's claim and still have no reason to doubt it. I think, considering Freezin's claim, its best for me not to say what I am since I think its just a bit better for wolves not to know what I am.

                        I STRONGLY THINK THAT THE REMAINING ROLE SHOULD NOT CLAIM at this point in time. With 2 role claims, the remaining role has to perform well for town to do well. No reason for the last role to claim.

                        PS people claiming VT is really fucking bad and influenced my decision here. Its always a bad idea to claim VT (with the exception being H&H here, who had reason to claim given his possible lynch), assuming wolves were keeping track of that stuff (which they should be but w/e), then the pool gets narrowed down a lot for potential nightkills.

                        Basically, stop scumreading me. I'm town, move on.

                        I played bad so some of this is def my fault; tbh I'm kind of surprised I wasn't killed given everyone and their mother thought I was playing weird and wolves should know that I am almost always town (not the SK), but w/e.

                        Wouldn't even consider doing this if I had more time; an internet friend is here for the weekend and its just kind of a perfect storm right now. If I'm here later on, I'll be doing a shitload of work to make up for today.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #2082
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          gonna be at the mall and then goofing off for most of the rest of the day; won't be posting any after this, I think.

                          I feel pretty fucking shitty about claiming here, so I'm sorry about playing bad forcing this to happen. When I have time (prolly after the game) I'm gonna look back at why I was wrong on Lar outside of his role soft, since I was pretty fucking wrong there.
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2083
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            While I don't necessarily agree with it considering that I thought you had a relatively low chance of dying today, I can appreciate the logic behind it.

                            Namely, you found yourself bereft of time for this phase and decided it would be prudent to take preemptive action against a wagon possibly swinging on you that you might not be around to prevent.

                            It goes without saying that sunfan is not a target for today, however the nature of his claim means it's less future proof than mine so it should be in the back of everyone's heads as they go forward
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • Xiz
                              TWG Chaos
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2012
                              • 3399

                              #2084
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              Nah I'll make a reads list when I actually have my reads together. No need to pull reads out of my butt so that wolves can pick apart my posts for inconsistencies and use them to further their wolfy agenda
                              Cool, i respect this. I'm going to leave my vote on you for now until you do so (or i get distracted lololol)

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #2085
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                I really wish you didn't claim until later in the day because of how early it is greg

                                And yeah the whole harry potter thing i picked up on, wasnt sure of your role but I knew it was a soft, hence why you were off the table for me.

                                You became back on the table because I feel like that ///could/// have been something you faked d1 but now im dropping it.

                                Comment

                                Working...