TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #661
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by XelNya
    Also why mml as a possible other wolf canidate

    he hasn't done anything scummy at all?
    He's the most unclear one for me. This is more of a calling out thing to see how he reacts.

    The main idea is that I can link him with Makilaz/Sunfan.

    See my reads like a draft that still need some work on obviously. I'm just tired of reading one liners.

    Comment

    • XelNya
      [Kaho]
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 3369

      #662
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Players Participating
      1. thesunfan Shit
      2. Xelnya fuckign cunt bag fuck face, judge throw this man outta court
      3. FreezinIce I am not willing to sacrifice "our" love. If you get my drift.
      4. blindreper1179 Whom'st?
      6. sanzath Whom hath thou art fuck'st?
      7. flashflash account Not really flashing anything other than his wears I hope.
      8. Hakulyte
      9. DarkManticoreX2 Hey like the Yugioh card, I have no idea where he is.
      10. MixMasterLar Ayyyyy.
      11. mellonxcollie More like missingxposting amirite (I'll see myself out)
      12. Hateandhatred I think this username is more suiting to describing me, than anything else.
      13. inDheart Good Yugioh Memes. Pendulums were a good idea.
      14. Tsunnodere
      15. Xiz The only person in this list who will get an actual read: townie.
      16. Wayward Vagabond WHERE EVERE I MAY ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM /cue boring ass wammy infused solo from kirk whammit and the old guys who should quit already.
      17. storn42 Something wicked this way comes. Usually in the form of thunder, or lightning.

      Comment

      • XelNya
        [Kaho]
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 3369

        #663
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        There was supposed to be a fucking "here's my reads list"

        but It's like 6:23 am

        Comment

        • Hakulyte
          aka Haku
          • Jul 2005
          • 4697

          #664
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by XelNya
          Are you assigning my voice from ltwg to how you read my posts?

          Because I have to do that for lurker because otherwise I am at a fucking loss.
          It's mostly a meta tone read for you.

          I think your wolf self is more town-friendly, but in this case, you feel pretty normal with what I expect from a town you if that makes sense.

          Comment

          • XelNya
            [Kaho]
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 3369

            #665
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            I have a meta tone?

            Well time to flip that on it's head.

            Comment

            • Hakulyte
              aka Haku
              • Jul 2005
              • 4697

              #666
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              oshi- you posted a read list. That was pretty helpful and scummy.

              I better abandon ship.

              Comment

              • XelNya
                [Kaho]
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Sep 2012
                • 3369

                #667
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by XelNya
                this is a good fuckin' meme guys, but can we cut the crap a little short?
                Oh and if you all wanna say

                hey xel aren't you being a hypocrite

                I'm a step ahead of you on this, don't think I said this without being aware

                Comment

                • Hakulyte
                  aka Haku
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 4697

                  #668
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  False alarm, the read list is not very helpful.

                  #town

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #669
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte
                    oshi- you posted a read list. That was pretty helpful and scummy.

                    I better abandon ship.
                    AW SHIT IT'S LIKE I INTENTIONALLY POSTED IT TO MOCK THE IDEA ANYONE SHOULD HAVE A STRONG ENOUGH GRASP TO FORMULATE ONE WITH ANY CONSISTENCY.

                    Am I sounding more or less like myself yet?

                    Comment

                    • XelNya
                      [Kaho]
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 3369

                      #670
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Originally posted by Hakulyte
                      False alarm, the read list is not very helpful.

                      #town
                      Side note I fully comprehend in my last post that you knew it was a joke.

                      We're gonna delve into some meta Middie humor here.

                      Assuming the warts don't flare up again, but hey, the party is starting.

                      Comment

                      • Hakulyte
                        aka Haku
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 4697

                        #671
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        You see? That's some anti-town shit right there.

                        From the games I played with you and being wrong, this is usually what's happening.

                        So yeah, big caps is pro-town XelNya material.

                        Comment

                        • XelNya
                          [Kaho]
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 3369

                          #672
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by Hakulyte
                          You see? That's some anti-town shit right there.

                          From the games I played with you and being wrong, this is usually what's happening.

                          So yeah, big caps is pro-town XelNya material.
                          Ok you're rolling with the punches.

                          Guys is it normal for Haku to do this? I've ignored him the past few games I played with him for my own sanity.

                          Comment

                          • storn42
                            RIP Storn D0-D0
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jun 2012
                            • 3474

                            #673
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            Hey storn what's up buddy

                            ready to get D0'd again so we have an exzcuse to run remembering storn 2: the lighting storn?
                            lets do it storn


                            Originally posted by Xiz
                            "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                            Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                            Comment

                            • XelNya
                              [Kaho]
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 3369

                              #674
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              You see? That's some anti-town shit right there.

                              From the games I played with you and being wrong, this is usually what's happening.

                              So yeah, big caps is pro-town XelNya material.
                              Consider the size 7 as a sign I am trying to invest in the game emotionally.

                              Comment

                              • storn42
                                RIP Storn D0-D0
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jun 2012
                                • 3474

                                #675
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by XelNya
                                Also that pun is so bad I should get lynched for it
                                twgv] xel /twgv] wait... i actually like puns....


                                back to flashflash


                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                "I think storn is town but he doesn't have a shirt on" - Roundbox
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I have beat my meat to storn's posts no less than four times


                                Originally posted by ShadoWolfe


                                Comment

                                Working...