TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2146
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    never really got around to isoing Manti and I gotta go now
    if I have enough time later, I'll do that first, and I def need to iso lurker and WV offf the top of my head as well
    I doubt Manti would buss MML so, I tend to still ignore him up to this point.

    Comment

    • Hakulyte
      aka Haku
      • Jul 2005
      • 4697

      #2147
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      ..and yes I say that knowing MML/Manti played as wolves together in the Fire Emblem game where bussing definitely happened.

      The difference here is that we were D0.

      I do think saving MML here was a fairly safe move that he should have done somehow if he was wolf.

      The only scenario where it doesn't matter in my mind is if Hateandhatred was also a wolf.

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #2148
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        so you mean to tell me nothing, including lar's flip and greeg's claim, did anything to your scum pile
        if so i ended up covering that base at the very end regardless:
        Originally posted by lurker
        i got bored lol i think haku is strangely tunnel-ly even with him being upfront about it
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • lurker
          ur worst nitemare
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 1628

          #2149
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          you're backing yourself into a corner my dude
          the only question i have in my mind is if there's realistically any reason why you would kill either sanz or storn given that you claimed to believe both were town and SK is better off killing a red
          so... back to re-reading i guess
          some feathery f**k

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #2150
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            finally home, gonna do some iso'ing on mml and hopefully skim through the wagons and see what stands out

            probably i should be going to bed instead of doing this but if i was good at making sensible life decisions i wouldn't be awake right now in the first place

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #2151
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Blind if you can get me mislynched, please do.

              Not only will I be able to not have to deal with you this game but I will screenshot my flip and every time you ever post to me in a TWG from henceforth I will simply post that image and remind you that you've absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

              You're entire strat in these games are picking someone and sticking with them. By pure luck you where right once but you're gonna lose games and fast by repeating it. I shouldn't have to point this out but fuck here we are.

              Now then, I'mma go to work and look for Xiz's answer when I get back. What he's about is 100% more important in solving the game then whatever nonsense you are spewing at any given time

              fucking terminology wow
              this is a good indication of blind being town - i don't see a world where this is bussing a partner. of note is that the constant xiz pressure is going to be a trend here

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              I'm going to get ready for work

              If Xiz hasn't answered me about why he agrees with Blind by the time I get off I am voting him

              I expect that from Blind, I don't expect it from Xiz especially when it's a clear piggyback
              more xiz/blind shit. i don't see this as a xiz bus, the constant pressure seems more like he's trying to go for town kills rather than one of his partners. too much effort being made if this is bussing

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              FFA back on the table and trending down. Saying people who won't get off you is scummy is loltier nonsense.

              Raeko slightly trending down because defending that is pretty weak.

              Freezin I tried keeping null because in truth he normally triggers an argument d0 but defending FFA in the manner he did is pretty bad.

              Makilaz looks better just by association.
              gonna skip over the read on me, everyone else is being scumread. i believe freezin's claim, ffa flipped green, and i don't think i have a reason to wolfread raeko right now (i need to re-read a good chunk of the thread)

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Lurker trending down
              Maki trending up. Would not lynch d0
              SunFan always has too many town reads, as town and as wolf, on d0. Nothing weird here
              Freezin is, regrettably, probably town. He's playing within his town meta anyway. This changes if FFA flips red
              FFA is likely town, this changes if Freezin flips red.

              People with low content need to step it the up.
              not much noteworthy here, he changes his mind on most of his reads and decides to call them towny. the FFA/freezin thing is interesting. unsure how i feel about the lurker read, but if the trend continues also probably not a partner

              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              Ok so

              [TWGV]Xiz[/Xiz]

              Sheeping Blind's read was shitty and nothing you've done makes me feel like it was an honest mistake. It looks like you saw someone about to get pressure and wanted to make sure it was directed that way with some half ass support. Until you explain why -you- think this and my last games are similar with at least more convincing reasoning then what Blind gave then this vote stays.

              -ALSO-

              Good job calling me scum every time I make a reads d0 but don't apply that to literally anyone else in the community, FFR. Stay classy I guess.



              Don't lie


              You said it made no sense before I ignored you so what is this?
              Please read what I said again but with your head out of your ass so you can actually see the words.



              I don't even now how to respond to this.
              Pure fucking laziness.



              I get very sincere vibes from Maki when reading post like this and a few others she has made. Trending up
              Buuuuut FFA is actually probably likely mostly town, which I don't agree with his play either but you gotta accept that he's at least the worst d0 lynch here and move on.


              With what I said to Maki in mind: Suspicious use of the word we here

              This FFA/Freezin connection really does look bad. I think it's probably just FFA being bad though.


              Is it? I played only one game with him and he didn't post much either.


              Oh.
              Man I thought it was an unspoken gentlemen's agreement we weren't gping to mention that for his sake.


              Don't Lie


              I think he's trying to get under my skin. He thinks he has the power to trigger me at will but really it's just him being salty because our last game I played him like a fiddle and threw him in the trash at my leisure.

              If he is actually softing a SK while let the info out? Wolves would nightkill him hardcore.


              No you don't be cause after the last, oh idk 5 games of me being scummed and dogged for it with me almost getting insta'd over a fucking reads list my very last game I swore it off. I might make one later since that's apparently cool to do again although I got alot of nulls on there.


              If you get mislynched and find yourself asking why, please revisit this post and realize how bad it is.
              even more effortposting to point at xiz. keeping in mind i don't have much knowledge about meta or playstyle, this definitely feels like far too much effort put in just for the sake of bussing a partner


              tl;dr - he's read the confirmed flips as scum at one point or another and i think that trend could continue with the unconfirmed ones

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #2152
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                So makilaz, he keeps reading you town, so you must be a partner. Everyone else is scum and the ones dead habe flipped or pr claimed.

                Hmmmm. Interesting.
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #2153
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  have*
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #2154
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Hi lar, who's in the trash now. =)
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Hakulyte
                      aka Haku
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 4697

                      #2155
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      Makilaz

                      I want to solve or break Sunfan/Makilaz/MML and this should help me read Sunfan properly.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #2156
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        and now it's time for a look at the hnh wagon

                        xel

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I mean

                        sure why not we can do a kitb

                        wait shit then you guys will yell at me later for not having voted

                        Hatred

                        because lar d0 is fuckin' dumb
                        this could be distancing, but i liked the reaction to whatever nonsense Haku posted earlier

                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        Fair enouf

                        That said, I think a hatred lynch isn't exactly going to make me sad, but I don't think we're gonna get any spicy info out of it either.
                        this is a rather odd thing for someone to post only to then vote hatred anyway. combined with the above quote this is looking pretty gross and xel is actually trending down in my eyes for this

                        sunfan
                        maybe this is just me being sleep deprived but i can't find this fucking vote post anywhere. i'll come back to this one

                        indheart
                        dropped the vote at :59 with absolutely no reason to back it up. i strongly doubt the kitb was w/w and this could be an opportunistic way to try to save mml. waiting until the end of the phase to drop the shitposting gimmick is also a bit sketchy

                        raeko
                        this one got dropped right at :00, also no reasoning. i liked the reaction to the out of nowhere wagon, but an absolute last second vote is typically not a thing a town would do. could very easily be trying to save mml

                        xiz
                        voted mml at first and then almost immediately switched to hnh, both at :00. this was the vote that forced the kitb, if i'm reading this correctly. not quite ready to change my read on this given the mml interactions, but seriously what is with you people and absolute last second votes

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #2157
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          i swear to fuck if i'm going to put forth actual effort for once and still get wolfread for it just kill me and get it over with

                          protip: i'm town

                          Comment

                          • Hakulyte
                            aka Haku
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 4697

                            #2158
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Originally posted by Makilaz
                            i swear to fuck if i'm going to put forth actual effort for once and still get wolfread for it just kill me and get it over with

                            protip: i'm town
                            I'm flashflash account #2. Just pretend I don't exist.

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #2159
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Hakulyte
                              I'm flashflash account #2. Just pretend I don't exist.
                              if i ignore you i'll miss things like that "I'm the most legit thing you've ever seen since rzr." post and that would be a goddamn tragedy

                              Comment

                              • Wayward Vagabond
                                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 5866

                                #2160
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Comment

                                Working...