TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #2326
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by the sun fan
    but it looks good now, right?
    depends how he posted today, i can make him my next iso

    but it's why i voted him yesterday

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2327
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by inDheart
      whether how i'm reading his posts seems reasonable, because reading spew is already hard and i don't think mml would make it any easier when he's self-aware of things like general busing meta on FFR and selling out his teammates
      i'll let you know if and when I go back and read him.
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2328
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        lol manti's today iso is 3 posts

        ok then

        Comment

        • inDheart
          Picker @ JAX2
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2011
          • 505

          #2329
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          since today is apparently only 7 pages i might try to shove the whole thing into my face

          i wish i had coffee though

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2330
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            whoever said sanz was the wolf kill was probably right because no wolf in their right mind kills off the wagon that lynched a wolf, as well - but i do appreciate sunfan bringing forth the wisdom of adam to explain it a diff way

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2331
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Manti from his ISO has some funny posts, and he looks good, but he doesn't look GOLDEN
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #2332
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                I don't make funny posts. Wow.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2333
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                  I don't make funny posts. Wow.
                  the one about Freezin not being your favorite player in the game after he voted for raeko was good, as was the about-face on blind/makilaz fighting
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2334
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by roundbox
                    VOTE COUNT
                    thesunfan -> thesunfan
                    blindreper1179 -> thesunfan
                    FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                    flashflash account -> Makilaz
                    Makilaz -> FreezinIce
                    Hateandhatred -> thesunfan
                    lurker -> thesunfan
                    thesunfan -> Hakulyte
                    Xelnya -> MixMasterLar
                    Hakulyte -> flashflash acount
                    storn42 -> storn42
                    blindreper1179 -> Wayward Vagabond
                    Makilaz -> flashflash account
                    storn42 -> flashflash account
                    Xiz -> Hakulyte
                    sanzath -> inDheart
                    sanzath -> Makilaz
                    Xelnya -> storn42
                    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                    Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                    flashflash account -> lurker
                    flashflash account -> Makilaz
                    Hakulyte -> DarkManticoreX2
                    thesunfan -> Unvote
                    storn42 -> storn42
                    storn42 -> flashflash account
                    Xiz -> flashflash account
                    flashflash account -> Xiz
                    Xiz -> Hakulyte
                    blindreper1179 -> MixMasterLar
                    flashflash account -> MixMasterLar
                    flashflash account -> Xiz
                    thesunfan -> Xelnya
                    Xelnya -> Unvote
                    sanzath -> Unvote
                    lurker -> lurker
                    lurker -> Unvote
                    lurker -> flashflash account
                    MixMasterLar -> Xiz
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> Xelnya
                    Hakulyte -> Wayward Vagabond
                    Hakulyte -> Unvote
                    Xelnya -> flashflash account
                    Hakulyte -> thesunfan
                    inDheart -> blindreper1179
                    Wayward Vagabond -> inDheart
                    Xiz -> thesunfan
                    Xelnya -> Unvote
                    Xiz -> Unvote
                    sanzath -> mellonxcollie
                    FreezinIce -> thesunfan
                    thesunfan -> mellonxcollie
                    Xiz -> mellonxcollie
                    lurker -> Unvote
                    Hateandhatred -> mellonxcollie
                    lurker -> Makilaz
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> Hateandhatred
                    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                    Makilaz -> Hateandhatred
                    FreezinIce -> mellonxcollie
                    sanzath -> Unvote
                    DarkManticoreX2 -> MixMasterLar
                    Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                    FreezinIce -> MixMasterLar
                    sanzath -> Hakulyte
                    sanzath -> lurker
                    flashflash account -> Makilaz
                    inDheart -> Unvote
                    sanzath -> Hateandhatred
                    inDheart -> DarkManticoreX2
                    Xelnya -> Hateandhatred
                    Hateandhatred -> Unvote
                    Hateandhatred -> MixMasterLar
                    mellonxcollie -> Xiz
                    sanzath -> MixMasterLar
                    thesunfan -> Hateandhatred
                    inDheart -> Hateandhatred
                    mellonxcollie -> Hateandhatred
                    Xiz -> MixMasterLar
                    Hakulyte -> MixMasterLar
                    Xiz -> Hateandhatred
                    people who didn't wagon up/place votes at eod:
                    wv
                    lurker

                    people who moved to h&h late:
                    xel (kinda + before his self-defense)
                    sunfan (claimed blue)
                    me
                    raeko
                    xiz (who's explained his switch as mml potentially being miles'd)

                    other people who generally moved late:
                    haku (saw h&h town for his defense post)

                    other things that stick in my mind were that manti seemed to be trying a thing because his post said "what happens if i <vote>" which is why i'm wondering about busing potential
                    also that maki had the OGest of h&h votes and i don't really remember why but i thought she was around for eod

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2335
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      i just realized making those purple makes them look like SK reads

                      they're just blue claims that haven't flipped so i was looking for a different color

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #2336
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        I thought I had posted more thoughts about Manti, I guess I didn't. I think its altogether possible he could've voted off his partner instead of Sven if he thought there was no chance that Lar lived through the game, so he would want to cash in the cred right away.

                        I just don't think it happened, especially given the nightkills not really making sense with manti on a team, though I don't really think I'll ever see a team combination where the night deaths make sense to me there.
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #2337
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by inDheart
                          also that maki had the OGest of h&h votes
                          i don't actually know what this means

                          Comment

                          • inDheart
                            Picker @ JAX2
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2011
                            • 505

                            #2338
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            for time reference in that vote post my unvote is 43 min to eod

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #2339
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by Makilaz
                              i don't actually know what this means
                              of the votes that were on h&h by the end of the day you were the first

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2340
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I thought I had posted more thoughts about Manti, I guess I didn't. I think its altogether possible he could've voted off his partner instead of Sven if he thought there was no chance that Lar lived through the game, so he would want to cash in the cred right away.

                                I just don't think it happened, especially given the nightkills not really making sense with manti on a team, though I don't really think I'll ever see a team combination where the night deaths make sense to me there.
                                if you did i might just have not read them because i keep doing other things instead of reading today apparently

                                Comment

                                Working...