TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FreezinIce
    FFR Player
    • May 2005
    • 265

    #2386
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Patten analysis recognizes indheart as more likely to be town than raeko.

    raeko
    ========

    To let the world be.

    ========

    Originally posted by Charu
    Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
    Originally posted by roundbox
    AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


    Originally posted by Afrobean
    Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
    Originally posted by Red
    My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
    Originally posted by TWG Ike
    SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

    Comment

    • the sun fan
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2017
      • 658

      #2387
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      Originally posted by mellonxcollie
      ;_; the struggle is real lar. we appreciate you putting forth the effort
      wooooooooooooow, this really looks not w/w to me
      TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

      FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

      Comment

      • inDheart
        Picker @ JAX2
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2011
        • 505

        #2388
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Hakulyte
        This game have FOUR wolves.

        Makilaz is a wolf.
        Makilaz said there's 4 wolves.
        That is because there is indeed 4 wolves.
        It's just a fake dumb tell, but that part is not important.

        Forget mere convention such as reading the OP. We, the wolves, are truly experts and know our memes.
        i'm so fucking confused where do i start with this

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #2389
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Xiz
          Yes manti, you are the one who should be saying others look like garbage this game

          I updated my read. If you want I can tunnel into oblivion, would you prefer that?
          I can say what I want to. Can't tell if you're trying to be funny or trying to subvert my read.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • inDheart
            Picker @ JAX2
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2011
            • 505

            #2390
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            Originally posted by the sun fan
            wooooooooooooow, this really looks not w/w to me
            that really looks NAI to me

            Comment

            • Wayward Vagabond
              Confirmed Heartbreaker
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2012
              • 5866

              #2391
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              unvote

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #2392
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                I can say what I want to. Can't tell if you're trying to be funny or trying to subvert my read.
                I'm saying what I want to. You do you.

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #2393
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  Originally posted by inDheart
                  that really looks NAI to me
                  part of me feels like I'm wrong again just because it feels like that's how this game is gonna be for me, but I think I have to stand by that read. You really don't often see wolves interact that way.
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • inDheart
                    Picker @ JAX2
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2011
                    • 505

                    #2394
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                    your post was very weird. idk what your end game with that is.

                    I think Xiz has been weird all game and not because he is calling me out. His vote on me seemed opportunistic and his last minute vote switching looks super weird as well. I see him more as wolf than SK since it seemed like maybe he knew Lar's flip already with his vote switching


                    I think it's possible we had W/W in the kitb at the end there but just not very likely. I think Blind looks good for pushing Lar so hard

                    The kills seem super random. When I try to make connections I have a hard time which makes me think maybe that's the point. maybe they were meant to take out some relatively neutral people and give us as little info as possible
                    i feel like haku had to drag this out of raeko based on the flow of convo on the page

                    Comment

                    • inDheart
                      Picker @ JAX2
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2011
                      • 505

                      #2395
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      xiz i think i encountered all 4 posts already, she basically promises work then doesn't do it? that the thing you're seeing?

                      honestly freezin's like third post of the day a few minutes in had more depth than hers which came after like a 2 hour slowroll

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #2396
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Originally posted by inDheart
                        xiz i think i encountered all 4 posts already, she basically promises work then doesn't do it? that the thing you're seeing?
                        I dunno man, i'm just trying to find something new from you, to see if ind/raeko is real.

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #2397
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          part of me feels like I'm wrong again just because it feels like that's how this game is gonna be for me, but I think I have to stand by that read. You really don't often see wolves interact that way.
                          I whole hardheartedly disagree with you, and strongly believe you should reconsider about raeko being town.

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2398
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            I'll be afk for about 20min to 30mins then I'll give my final opinions and leave some important info and reads
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #2399
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              xiz

                              w/e fight me
                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              there's still time
                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              Originally posted by mellonxcollie
                              hateandhatred
                              doesn't realllllllllllly feel like an attempt to save lar here, at least not to me
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • inDheart
                                Picker @ JAX2
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2011
                                • 505

                                #2400
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                Just a little worried about you pushing me even though you saw the soft.
                                Its possible you are town doing it, but it just felt a little weird.
                                i think xiz is kinda at the level of play where seeing those softs, he wouldn't want to make you look too good for fear of spk or something as opposed to saying you were town for reasons like how he said storn might have died

                                Comment

                                Working...