TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hakulyte
    aka Haku
    • Jul 2005
    • 4697

    #2176
    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

    Originally posted by lurker
    actual dumbest post you've made
    I'm doing great then.

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #2177
      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

      16-601/13

      Comment

      • lurker
        ur worst nitemare
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2003
        • 1628

        #2178
        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

        Originally posted by Makilaz
        what changed in four minutes for this progression to happen

        make up your mind dude were you upset about a Lar lynch or not
        none of those quotes contradict each other
        some feathery f**k

        Comment

        • the sun fan
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2017
          • 658

          #2179
          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          what changed in four minutes for this progression to happen


          make up your mind dude were you upset about a Lar lynch or not

          your claim is throwing a huge wrench into things because i don't see any possible reason for you to do that as wolf but i really do not like how these quotes go. if the claim didn't happen i could absolutely see all of this as a soft defense of a partner
          I mean, I guess I see how you're confused, but these tell the story I wanted them to at the time.

          I thought he was a bad lynch, said so.
          I said that I wouldn't be terribly upset if he died, though. Basically I'm saying that we could do worse.
          I voted sven because I preferred killing him over Lar and I had to choose between the two, and I didn't want to kill Lar.
          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #2180
            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

            fffffff
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #2181
              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

              Originally posted by lurker
              none of those quotes contradict each other
              lmao thanks lurker
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • lurker
                ur worst nitemare
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2003
                • 1628

                #2182
                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                this may or may not be my last post of the phase and i'm tired as fuck
                freezin is clear
                hate is more or less fine
                i accept sunfan's claim
                i accept xiz's explanation but am wary
                xel looks like shit but he usually does
                at most one of raeko and indh are scum
                i don't like haku at all
                i don't like makilaz at all but haku's shit makes me feel weird about voting for her unless they're sk/wolf in some order
                blind is okay
                manti is null

                fuck it
                makilaz
                some feathery f**k

                Comment

                • lurker
                  ur worst nitemare
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2003
                  • 1628

                  #2183
                  Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                  unvote lel
                  some feathery f**k

                  Comment

                  • XelNya
                    [Kaho]
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2012
                    • 3369

                    #2184
                    Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                    Originally posted by Makilaz
                    looking back on things xel's reaction to haku's nonsense reminds me a lot of my reaction to charu claiming bomb in the undertale game - the immediate jumping on it and picking out the "I used my night action on Sunfan. He will check red to everyone. I guarantee it; otherwise I'm not a wolf." bit as mechanically inconsistent feels like it could be a slip

                    i can definitely foresee a scenario where "hey that's not how that role works" gets posted by the person with the role because they would immediately see that whereas other people might not
                    I am going to say this once, in a way that relies not a single ounce upon self meta.

                    I am not the smartest person in the room here. (Sorta a tie between sunfam and lurker imho.)

                    But I am not fucking stupid enough to slip in a theoretical second wolf game in a row, let alone after a game I did it more than once.

                    Originally posted by Hakulyte


                    @XelNya

                    What were you going for by asking me about that red check ?

                    If I tell you "oh it's a below the surface level thing". I'm pretty much claiming PR.
                    If I tell you "oh it's nothing, I'm just trolling." I'm pretty much claiming VT.

                    Not sure how to go about that tbh. It's safer to just ignore it I believe.
                    The thing was I genuinely don't comprehend the point of your post. I'm drawn to that one sentence because it was important and not riddled with memes.

                    Also no offense, but even I can see through the layer of shit you're flinging. Your post was inherently bad.

                    Comment

                    • FreezinIce
                      FFR Player
                      • May 2005
                      • 265

                      #2185
                      Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                      This is where I'm at aorn:

                      Suspicions broken into tier lists. Higher tiers will receive more scrutiny today.

                      Tier 1: mello / indheart

                      Tier 2: xiz

                      Tier 3: xel / makilaz

                      Tier X (most suspicious outside of hates wagon): WV

                      Lurker: lurker
                      ========

                      To let the world be.

                      ========

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                      Originally posted by roundbox
                      AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                      Originally posted by Afrobean
                      Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                      Originally posted by Red
                      My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                      Originally posted by TWG Ike
                      SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                      Comment

                      • FreezinIce
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 265

                        #2186
                        Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                        Could I get a general consensus not to vote for anyone outside of Hateandhatreds wagon?

                        I think that represents our best chance of hitting a wolf today.
                        ========

                        To let the world be.

                        ========

                        Originally posted by Charu
                        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                        Originally posted by mellon_collie
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                        Originally posted by roundbox
                        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                        Originally posted by Red
                        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                        Originally posted by TWG Ike
                        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                        Comment

                        • FreezinIce
                          FFR Player
                          • May 2005
                          • 265

                          #2187
                          Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                          I know I mentioned that already, but having a consensus might make people think twice about an 11th hour vote swing onto someone random that could compromise our chances today.
                          ========

                          To let the world be.

                          ========

                          Originally posted by Charu
                          Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                          Originally posted by roundbox
                          AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                          Originally posted by Afrobean
                          Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                          Originally posted by Red
                          My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                          Originally posted by TWG Ike
                          SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #2188
                            Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                            Also haku is generating friction with the general population and that always makes me nervous
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • FreezinIce
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2005
                              • 265

                              #2189
                              Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                              Paranoid take: haku is imploding

                              Not going to entertain this thought today but I want it out there
                              ========

                              To let the world be.

                              ========

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                              Originally posted by roundbox
                              AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                              Originally posted by Afrobean
                              Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                              Originally posted by Red
                              My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                              Originally posted by TWG Ike
                              SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                              Comment

                              • Hakulyte
                                aka Haku
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 4697

                                #2190
                                Re: TWG CLXIX: TWGabout Revolution - GAME THREAD

                                Originally posted by FreezinIce
                                Paranoid take: haku is imploding

                                Not going to entertain this thought today but I want it out there
                                What am I imploding from if that's the case ?

                                That's where it doesn't make sense.

                                Comment

                                Working...