jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by VManti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player. -
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
I don't agree that the reasoning points to him being a Wolf is all. I could see a Human being equally likely as a Wolf to want to promote activity in the same manner based on my experiences.
Comment
-
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Finally finished reading after getting back from DC.
I see people saying I need to step up and I said it before I'll say it again. This is jTWG, I'm trying to let Choof interact and make his own thoughts about things. It's not going to help him learn if I do everything. I'm mostly just trying to answer questions and be there for guidance when needed. I think he's been starting to do well with some of the things he's picking up on.
If I really must mention who I most feel like should be lynched today I'd say it would be between charu and skykitten because charu is playing a lot differently than he did last game where he was human, sunfan and samurai because sunfan is getting all defensive like he tends to as a wolf, then maybe jrod and blind because blind has been acting differently and I'm not really sure how I feel about this constant lock clear stuff all the time.Originally posted by CharuMy dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3Originally posted by DaBackpackalso a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick isOriginally posted by Shadow_God_10Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off
Originally posted by hi19hi19yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girlComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
okay yeah i'm still focusing on this
i avoided the subject because i was trying not to give input ffs
why were you pushing for a vote on me when for the entire phase people were reading halogen and me as human.
for a vote
...Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
If you saw it as ONLY somebody asking for activity, you didn't read it and aren't able to make any votes related to this post.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
'sup guys
Holy poop, a lot of new pages (22!) since I last posted, haha. Gonna read a bit more thoroughly and then I'll post my vote and reasons.
FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire AceComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
kinda interesting you call us very different as players then say that you're suspicious of me b/c you think I'm playing wolf the same way you do.Thesunfan - His posting is exactly as i post as a wolf. i post a couple of reads, "catch up in real time" and then leave for a while without changing my vote around at all. He is not engaged in this game at all, and I do NOT have a villager read on him. The progression you are seeing is mistaken and i'll try to remove bias and put myself in your assumed villa shoes to explain it. First of all - I was never confident about thesunfan wolf but I did have him as a wolf lean. Then I did keep him one away from insta because I addressed a post to Xiz to see if him and pocky were true to xiz's read of another team (i dont remember who right now sry) finding wolfy and would change their vote. I believe xiz would know they were 1 away from insta and he ended up saying he wanted his partner to decide. I found it wolfy in a vacuum. I then x-posted an unvote because having them 1 away from isnta is dangerous with 24 hours left and no one present to claim or defend themselves. I think it was charu who posted something like but thesunfan post reads while so close to death? (3 votes at the time). I mean why wouldn't he. Wolves spew and anti-spew and stuff all the time, so maybe my read in his tone and struggling to articulate it slightly parallels your read in me, but I still don't get why you see the progression as wolfy. To sum it up - I thought he was wolfy, i of course was not sure of it, i wouldnt have cared if he died, he still could be a wolf.
I've caught up to shit ITT this way since 103 so that shouldn't really lean me one way or another on my alignment its just how I catch up on stuff.
But yeah I think that j-rodd is a p bad lynch, I might've OMGUSed too hard here I can look back on his game and everything he's done so far lines up+blind's posts as of late are frustrated town I think I was wrong on this pairOriginally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
I get incredulous about votes for the wrong reason at EOD because you can do things for the wrong reason most of the phase as human but to do it for the wrong reason at EOD is wolfy or just bad villagering and I jump at both
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
i think it would be weird not to find someone wolfy if you interpret their play as similar to your own personal wolfing stylekinda interesting you call us very different as players then say that you're suspicious of me b/c you think I'm playing wolf the same way you do.
I've caught up to shit ITT this way since 103 so that shouldn't really lean me one way or another on my alignment its just how I catch up on stuff.
But yeah I think that j-rodd is a p bad lynch, I might've OMGUSed too hard here I can look back on his game and everything he's done so far lines up+blind's posts as of late are frustrated town I think I was wrong on this pair
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Originally posted by Vendetta21Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.Originally posted by XelNyaI'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.Originally posted by star-crossed(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
so the fact that i was blatantly trying to steer discussion away from the two main wagons earlier so we could focus on other people (including those i was actually suspicious of)
is bad villagering
because there was ~3 or so hours left to eod we didn't have to choose between blindrodd and sky snivyOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
No using the reasoning to vote for inactives when there are targets people have expressing a lot more interested in killing and not saying why the consensus lynch is bad villaging. Your post drops a vote without convincing others or trying to push which is why it's weak.
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
It's EOD, if you're going to push a non-consensus target be forceful or I'm going to think it's a way to keep your hands clean as should any villager.
Comment
Comment