jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charles Claythorne
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2013
    • 138

    #1096
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    My Internet disconnected, sorry!!!

    Only skimmed through what I missed, but I still would rather not lynch Charu to be honest. I just don't see how he's performed to have been by a Wolf.

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #1097
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      vote on Charu + Sky for several reasons:

      1) Charu's been voting and unvoting people as wagons have been building, then kind of disregarded the info once someone hops off a wagon. When I was close to death, he said he was reconsidering because of my behavior once I was 1 from insta. He didn't really change his opinion on anyone since then, and only moved me back to null.

      2) I had to bother Sky Kitten to post and when I did it was mostly fluff about the game last night. She only really talked about the fun she was having and the "fun factor" of the game rather than giving much substance.

      3) This vote from Sky is pretty lazy, not really backed and is covered with an excuse already of "I'm nervous and could be wrong guys!"
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Charles Claythorne
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2013
        • 138

        #1098
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        what is a cfd

        Comment

        • Sky Kitten
          meowmix
          Community Manager
          Profile Moderator
          Global Moderator
          • Aug 2007
          • 1089

          #1099
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
          *breathing intensifies*
          Yessss, take that cake in.

          Just wondering if you have any more thoughts to share tonight?


          FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #1100
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
            what is a cfd
            What is a WIFOM?

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #1101
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
              what is a cfd
              relaaaax it won't happen on you today. my baseless read on you will wait another day

              but it's a chinese fire drill - it's where really close to EOD a new wagon forms out of seemingly nowhere to lynch a player who wasn't facing a lot of pressure/votes before

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1102
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                not having automatic vote counters at EOD is prolly the worst thing about this site

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • TC_Halogen
                  Rhythm game specialist.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Feb 2008
                  • 19376

                  #1103
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  vote on Charu + Sky for several reasons:
                  unvote -- that was a rather quick reaction and this pushes to one before insta; I want people to make sure that this is a safe lynch to do

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1104
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    This was at Xiz
                    I don't understand the question sorry. What?
                    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                    alright, I'm genuinely concerned about not getting my reads list done on time because I simply have way too much to try and catch up on, but I am going to drop my vote on Sky Kitten + Charu....
                    Towny. Yeah, I guess funny might not be a wolf lol. I'll look at it tomorrow.

                    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                    easy for you to fucking say asshole you're the reason why I'm traumatized lmfao
                    Lol oh god im so sorry hahaha. I'm literally just gonna keep apologizing to you forever for that game.

                    I'm caught up now!

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #1105
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      3) This vote from Sky is pretty lazy, not really backed and is covered with an excuse already of "I'm nervous and could be wrong guys!"
                      Figured someone was going to point that out, figures that it's you.

                      She doesn't know what to do, she's really at a loss of where to go. I can't express how sincere I am about that.


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Vendetta21
                        Sectional Moderator
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 2745

                        #1106
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        might i remind you that sunfan, a player of over 200 twg games (it's how he improved), got upset about how much his wolfgame improved when kayla said this seemed like his traditionally bad wolfgame for thesunfan

                        if you're a villager why would that bother you right now???????? i can understand being upset if you are a wolf........ but if you are a villager why would you be in a place where you care if your villager game compares to one of your bad wolf games??? you're a villager, you don't know shit about what's going on and you are way more focused on actually finding a good lynch right now.... at EOD getting upset about the fact that you're play resembles a bad wolf game speaks to someone who almost got instalynched in a newbie game and is still on the chopping block at EOD, you know, someone who feels they have improved and should be playing better especially in this setting

                        and as soon as i focus it he's like "whatever moving on"

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1107
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          that's kinda lame we're at EOD and you're worrying about putting someone at 1 to insta

                          first wolfy thing you've done all game but w/e
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #1108
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                            what is a cfd
                            chinese fire drill, it's a joke about the thing where people switch seats at a red light in a car

                            it refers to at end of day when votes are dispersed a bunch of people flipping their votes around right before phase end

                            Comment

                            • TC_Halogen
                              Rhythm game specialist.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Music Producer
                              • Feb 2008
                              • 19376

                              #1109
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              we have a split between two hydras here and my vote is hardly a strong one, so I want to know if the Charu/Sky is preferred over thesunfan/samurai7694

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1110
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                                Yessss, take that cake in.

                                Just wondering if you have any more thoughts to share tonight?


                                actually i might not share any thoughts until after the flip so i don't embarrass myself anymore
                                alriiiight

                                halogen's got this
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...