jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • samurai7694
    바보
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2008
    • 4640

    #1051
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    aye carumba
    Actually it's "Ay caramba". You should probably go edit your previous post and fix that mistake.

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1052
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by thesunfan
      I did get a little upset at what you said.

      I've worked really, really hard to improve my game since those two games. Saying that I'm still a bad wolf not looking at any of the effort I've put into improving since then was really rude.

      Ofc I still have bad games (TGB game #3, 109, Disney Game) I might even be playing one now. But calling me bad b/c I had two bad games 6 months ago and disregarding everything else since then is kinda hurtful
      Cause you've never been an asshole to someone during a wolf game right? We should all be sunshine and rainbowssssssssssssssssssssssss

      *skips away*
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • choof
        Banned
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2013
        • 8563

        #1053
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Look who's popular.
        Is this your photo?
        Upgrade to Plus for
        additional bandwidth.

        photobucket in two thousand and fourteen

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #1054
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          wow is my vote still there?
          I guess I'll leave it for now but that's gonna change for sure
          Okay here we go good, I was wondering about this lol

          Originally posted by CarrotCake94
          but anywho~ I'll skim the thread like a rebel.....
          ....I mostly agree with my hydrabuddy's leans towards Tox/Grad and Blind/J-Rodd's hydra pairs,.
          wat... I don't believe this. Wolfy.

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          this is fake
          Damn it ninja'd lol

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1055
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by choof
            Look who's popular.
            Is this your photo?
            Upgrade to Plus for
            additional bandwidth.

            photobucket in two thousand and fourteen
            lmfao omg stop

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1056
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by choof
              Would being a bad wolf matter at all if you were actually a villager in this game?
              Nice catch
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #1057
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                where are you wanting to vote right now?
                right now i don't even have a strong wolf vibe on anyone in mind if i were the one with the vote i'd most likely just vote on the wagon for the person that seems least human for me and wait for the flip

                atm that's sky snivy because i had sunfan as humanish since the beginning of the game
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #1058
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by samurai7694
                  Actually it's "Ay caramba". You should probably go edit your previous post and fix that mistake.
                  Uuuh...


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1059
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    first ay carumba and then skip, now I'm listening to teranoid and mc natsack thanks guys

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #1060
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by samurai7694
                      Actually it's "Ay caramba". You should probably go edit your previous post and fix that mistake.
                      brb getting modkilled
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #1061
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Vote count plz


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1062
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          i really wished i probed carrot/charles harder earlier. a dark mystical spirit deep inside me (named oprah) realllllllllly wants to vote them

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • samurai7694
                            바보
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4640

                            #1063
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            I'm listening to music as well to pass the time. I'm also wondering why pokelda looked at the thread and then left.

                            Comment

                            • Gradiant
                              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2012
                              • 1100

                              #1064
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by samurai7694
                              You should probably go edit your previous post and fix that mistake.
                              lmfao

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #1065
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                i really wished i probed carrot/charles harder earlier. a dark mystical spirit deep inside me (named oprah) realllllllllly wants to vote them
                                did you hear about oprah getting busted for drugs?

                                Comment

                                Working...