jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1141
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    thesunfan and samurai

    i think xiz's not voting is wolfy however

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1142
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      maybe xiz is waiting for pocky to vote
      maybe pocky is waiting for xiz to vote

      maybe life does have a meaning

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #1143
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        (4) - samurai and sunfan: gradiant/tox, charu/sky, V/danceflash, jrodd/blind
        (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: choof/psycho,sunfan/samurai
        (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


        No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, halogen/funny

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1144
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          i just wanted to make a shout-out to the admins here about how i go about getting pocky modded for the garbage bin (i.e. who i talk to) i figure this is the appropriate medium to discuss a new TGB mod seeing as this is the medium where we lost our old one (and almost this exact timing in the phase too)

          anyways that's my side comment hope you liked it

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #1145
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            thesunfan and samurai

            i think xiz's not voting is wolfy however
            it's only wolfy if the wagon is v/v

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #1146
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Funnygurl, be more confident. It's Day 1, your opinion is as valuable as everyone else's.

              I don't think sunfan's being insulted about an offense to his Wolf performance is indicative of being a Wolf. If anything, I would imagine he be more apathetic, since Wolves tend to be more cautious in their play. I haven't played with sunfan too much, but he seemed rather expressive and annoyed in the Doctor game when he was almost convinced I was a Wolf.

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1147
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                on odi I asked pocky if he would date me if I was gay

                that's my side comment

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1148
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  I'm not trying to be rude, I understand that that could be portrayed as such, but I didn't like your vote. I get that you're a new player, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to dislike what you've said. I mean I obviously do b/c its a vote on me. I didn't mean to be rude, sorry. Sometimes I can't help but step on toes, its part of the game.

                  Sammy and I also talked about other lynches we'd be ok with today and Tox/Grad also looks ok to us, with Kayla/choof coming in third between us. Kayla's vote obviously makes me reconsider that, though.
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1149
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    it's only wolfy if the wagon is v/v
                    or they're a wolf and they're partners with either of the 2. the obvious decision is to vote who's not their partners, but ur the king of riding the bus you should know how someone might be frozen in the regards and end up instaing the partner if momentum shifts or it seems unsalvagable

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • pokelda
                      ⁽ ´ཀ`⁾
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 3878

                      #1150
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      on odi I asked pocky if he would date me if I was gay

                      that's my side comment
                      if you asked me again today the answer would be the same ;*

                      the answer is no

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1151
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        looks like that's not gonna matter, w/e. You have what we've said. There's probably only 1 wolf on this wagon looking at the votes, another one would probably be in the unvotes if anything
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #1152
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          hm nvm the unvotes are my two top town reads
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1153
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by pokelda
                            if you asked me again today the answer would be the same ;*

                            the answer is no
                            if it makes you feel better I wouldn't date me either if I was gay

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #1154
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              i just feel like if there's four votes in the direction of thesamuraifan right now then maybe it's not a good choice to lynch him because really
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #1155
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I'm not trying to be rude, I understand that that could be portrayed as such, but I didn't like your vote. I get that you're a new player, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to dislike what you've said. I mean I obviously do b/c its a vote on me. I didn't mean to be rude, sorry. Sometimes I can't help but step on toes, its part of the game.

                                Sammy and I also talked about other lynches we'd be ok with today and Tox/Grad also looks ok to us, with Kayla/choof coming in third between us. Kayla's vote obviously makes me reconsider that, though.
                                I have not made a vote, choof has been making the votes.

                                I've been mostly on the sidelines jumping in from time to time.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...