jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #946
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    i still think gradiant has been a tunnelly villager

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #947
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
      i thought it was pretty obvious that i wasn't 100% serious with that post even when i meant it
      I realized that after I posted thankfully I apologize
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • Funnygurl555
        T-Force's Rival
        • Dec 2010
        • 1865

        #948
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        No using the reasoning to vote for inactives when there are targets people have expressing a lot more interested in killing and not saying why the consensus lynch is bad villaging. Your post drops a vote without convincing others or trying to push which is why it's weak.
        eh, okay i get it now. it was never a thing of mine to push for lynches anyway
        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
        is funny eaman?
        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        GET DUNKED FUNNY
        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #949
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          *cue repressed memories from UN game*
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #950
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I realized that after I posted thankfully I apologize
            8)
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #951
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Yeah I am down for a charu lynch I want to hit a consensus target from the whole phase it's an accountability lynch + charu did do some geniunely wolfy things in my eyes

              This is the second time sunfan's posts have made me reconsider something so I'm trusting his presence of mind
              what did I do? idg what people are getting from me this game I'm really confused about how people are reading me I don't understand it at all
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #952
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Funny, be a good townie and pick a more serious vote!
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #953
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  i know right? but what about the unvote, what do you think of that?
                  Charu prides himself on doing things that he thinks he would do as a human when he's a wolf it even made V reconsider how he looks at TWG so I def wouldn't lean him one way or another just over that
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #954
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    what did I do? idg what people are getting from me this game I'm really confused about how people are reading me I don't understand it at all
                    when you also pointed out when myself and him pointed out about his awkward and inconsistent posts about me and blind not being independent

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #955
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      psycho it sounds like you want me and blind lynched the least of the 3, it's probably time you should move your vote

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #956
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by blindreper1179
                        Funny, be a good townie and pick a more serious vote!
                        halogen's back what's even the point rofl
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Toxophilis
                          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 501

                          #957
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          ugh, i'm back and i find out that my lack of posting in general has garnered us a new vote. sorry gradient

                          just sorry in general i'm really not enthusiastic about playing rn so that's why i've been watching the thread and reading and not giving my opinions, i dunno what to say and i probably wont for a good long while
                          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                          Comment

                          • Toxophilis
                            ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 501

                            #958
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            funnygurl if you are really going to use your vote on us because of me not taking the game as seriously as i should that's a shitty reason
                            Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                            My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #959
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              If I really must mention who I most feel like should be lynched today I'd say it would be between charu and skykitten because charu is playing a lot differently than he did last game where he was human, sunfan and samurai because sunfan is getting all defensive like he tends to as a wolf, then maybe jrod and blind because blind has been acting differently and I'm not really sure how I feel about this constant lock clear stuff all the time.
                              I just want to say that I can act however I want as a wolf, and you should know that considering you gave me a pass in our last game almost entirely based on meta. Calling me a wolf b/c you think it lines up with my play would make you wrong twice in a row for poor reasoning. I'd also advise against saying Charu isn't playing his normal game either b/c he plays both alignments very similar. Maybe if you pointed out somewhere where you feel like he's being different I could change my mind but I don't think so.
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #960
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                I feel you tox, I played a twg for my first game and got shit for it. Doing what you're doing. Even if you think it won't help, effort goes a long way.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...