jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1021
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    sunfan you still haven't changed your vote....or even given any inclination as to where you want it

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • samurai7694
      바보
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 4640

      #1022
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by samurai7694
      I just want to say how crazy it is to be on FFR Forums and have like 5 new posts every 60 seconds. I'm not used to it !!!
      see it just happened again like damn I'm trying to catch up with everything

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1023
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by samurai7694
        I just want to say how crazy it is to be on FFR Forums and have like 5 new posts every 60 seconds. I'm not used to it !!!
        this is most EODs lol it gets heated and you must cancel all other plans

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1024
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by samurai7694
          I just want to say how crazy it is to be on FFR Forums and have like 5 new posts every 60 seconds. I'm not used to it !!!
          Do you not remember 2009?
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1025
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            charles and carrotcake, im curious

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • Funnygurl555
              T-Force's Rival
              • Dec 2010
              • 1865

              #1026
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              welcome to twg
              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
              is funny eaman?
              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
              Originally posted by the sun fan
              GET DUNKED FUNNY
              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

              Comment

              • Toxophilis
                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                • Dec 2006
                • 501

                #1027
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by choof
                would like to hear why I'm "not taking this seriously"
                cause you're king of the shitposts
                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                Comment

                • samurai7694
                  바보
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 4640

                  #1028
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  Do you not remember 2009?
                  kind of, but I do remember this

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #1029
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by samurai7694
                    kind of, but I do remember this

                    lol good times
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1030
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      charles and carrotcake, im curious
                      i dont understand

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1031
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Toxophilis
                        cause you're king of the shitposts
                        xX{fUcCeN dEaL wItH iT}Xx

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #1032
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          i dont understand
                          the funny pressure vote

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1033
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            i dont understand
                            charles is frozen, i just want one decent response from him and i'll switch. funnygurl seemed unsure of them too and they're my top villa read

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Toxophilis
                              ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 501

                              #1034
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              what does frozen mean let it goooo let it gooo
                              Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                              My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1035
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                I am not done yet, only on page 40 but since we are running out of time, here is what I think so you can go off that. I'll post more as I go..

                                Thesunfan:

                                Before reading the 20 pages I am behind on, thesunfan has his vote on me even though he said:
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I read FunnyHalogen and Xikelda as pretty town overall...
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                Xikelda for Xiz's reads post making me very happy.
                                Not sure why the change of heart (yet), i'll leave this here if I don't get an answer when I finish reading everything.


                                Gradiant:

                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                I like how you pick apart his reads but don't include any explanations. Very helpful. Thanks.
                                Wolfy. At this point you haven't done much yourself.
                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                ...What is the point of this post? Sunfan wasnt instad, and did not flip red. V pointed out he was close to dying, xiz unvoted and then you and blind said you were unsure and also unvoted. Post is completely unecessary.
                                I think your post here is completly unnecessary. Fluff. Wolfy.
                                Originally posted by Gradiant
                                How about because you are only attacking him for voting you while including more thoughts on the matter along with me. You also have me and tox as green in your reads, so inconsistencies.
                                It's called updating his reads. He can do that.....................


                                Halogen:

                                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                                Considering that you also said that you were going to let the issue go here, yet bring it up here and here made it seem like you wanted to do a light push on Charu again for seemingly no reason. I'd love for more detail behind your general tone change, though.
                                I want everyone to take a note of this because I think it got buried with everything else that has been posted. This is the first time Halogen (from what I can remember, correct me if I am wrong) has dug deep and pulling some legit quotes out. I feel good about him being town.


                                Sky Kitten:

                                Originally posted by Sky Kitten
                                Funnygurl555/TC_Halogen - with Funnygurl555's humour and engagement and AJ's insights, both are a pleasure to see, especially in an intense game like this one. Seem human in nature to me....

                                ...I noticed that a couple of people have not said much in the thread (danceflashrevo and choof come to mind). I would like to see more as the game goes on, so right now I don't see any means to lynch you guys yet. But still, anything's possible. I do have a gut feeling about at least one human pairing.
                                Wofly. This is the first time Sky has said anything really noteworthy in the thread. Two things that stick out. One, I'm not sure how I feel about how she see's gifs as towny. Granted this is her first game, but I find that weak especially considering everything else that has been said. Two, the second paragraph is ironic, because sky hasn't done much herself. (At this point, Choof / Dance / Sky / Carrot have posted the least content)



                                Charu:

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                AND THEN J-RODD MAKES A CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENT. Why did he say that? To spark more reactions? To make it appear that he's human to say something so controversial that there's no way a wolf would do that?
                                blind/j-rodd
                                Super wolfy. Deflecting suspicion from you onto Jrodd. I don't like it. I find nothing wrong with that statement at all.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                So like, erm... Funny, you seem to be involved in this game a lot. I see a lot of posts from you, but nothing too critical.
                                First towny-ish post. Still think you are a wolf though.



                                Funnygurl:

                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                but
                                but long post j-rodd!!! =(
                                I'm starting to get real sick of your constant fluff posting. I have a lot more to read though...
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                As for where I'd rather go, right now I have null reads on choof + psychoangel, tox + gradiant, and carrotcake + charles (though i'm a bit wary of this last group sorry mashi </3).
                                Still waiting for actual unique reads from you....
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555 (Charu vs Jrodd)
                                it seems unlikely that you two are wolf partners
                                Here we go. Okay finally.
                                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                                psychoangel and choof are in my pool of people i wouldn't mind seeing gone today if this happens then cool
                                Wolfy wolfy wolfy. Feels like you sheep'd Jrodd. Not only that, but you want to kill the two people who couldn't possibly be even more town to me this game. I don't like you because of it.



                                Danceflash:

                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                I'm surprised no one has said anything about how aggressive this is :/
                                Seems like you're forcing thoughts on others really hard.
                                Towny. I like this a lot, even though I completely disagree with you lol.
                                Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                                I wish xiz would say hi :P
                                hi :P


                                Jrodd:

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                and no one seems to agree with my points on charu. what is villagery about his attack? why don't you find my points valid? it's wolfy as shit
                                I agree that he is wolfy, but for my own reasons. Not ones you brought up.
                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                also for someone who attacked xiz for bad reasoning on yourself (the post you made that me give you a villa lean), you stick with this awful reasoning that is not wolfy at all. ironic
                                BOOOOOOOOMMMMmmmmmm. I really like jrodd this game.


                                Vendetta:

                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                The bolded is kind of weak. You kind of cherry picked one statement and the case you made was extremely dramatic. 'Splainin time.
                                Towny. I found his statement to be weak as well.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Human xiz is pretty stream-of-consciousness off-the-cuff. As I noticed last game wolf xiz will gladly shut the fuck up if I'm pushing human targets.
                                I made it clear already that I am stepping back this game and letting pockey speak for himself, instead of hogging the thread as a vet.
                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                Xiz have you ever posted a reads list nested in spoilers as a human before?
                                No. Have I ever done it in a wolf game? No.


                                Toxophilis:

                                Originally posted by Toxophilis
                                i left the topic open while i was doing other things, sorry.
                                ill collect my thoughts in a bit i'm too tired to go through all these posts right now but ill check quicktopic
                                Hurry up and post your thoughts. Something. Anything.


                                Samurai:
                                [quote]
                                Originally posted by samurai7694
                                I'm treating this as a guessing game so I'm pretty shaky about who I personally would vote for.
                                Slightly towny, because he is giving reasons to why he hasn't spoken up, unlike some of the other newbies.
                                [/spoiler]


                                TL;DR again, because these are fun:

                                - I don't like Funnygurl but I like Halogen. Like this is confusing me lol.
                                - Most of my reads are the same, but im bumping Funnygurl/Halogen out of my town circle until I can wrap my head around this
                                - We are not lynching Choof or Psyco still, ever lol

                                Comment

                                Working...