jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #871
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    (2) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant, choof/psychoangel
    (2) Sky Kitten and Charu: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, V/danceflash
    (2) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne, funnygurl/halogen
    (1) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan,

    left to vote: charu/sky, pocky/xiz,

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #872
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Gradiant
      A reason why? Or are you going to pull a thecharlesfan?
      so you ignore everything while reading the thread the past hour or 2 and only come and finally respond when the wagon on me starts disappearing and you get another vote?

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #873
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        hi guys I just got back from work and I'm on page 27
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #874
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          wow is my vote still there?
          I guess I'll leave it for now but that's gonna change for sure
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • Vendetta21
            Sectional Moderator
            Sectional Moderator
            • Aug 2006
            • 2745

            #875
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            This is why I was worried about you last game. You sound so... idk the word I'm looking for.

            wtf does that say. O_o
            I do this when time is running out it's a thing I do don't worry just roll with it.

            Comment

            • Gradiant
              FFR's Resident Trashpanda
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Sep 2012
              • 1100

              #876
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              so you ignore everything while reading the thread the past hour or 2 and only come and finally respond when the wagon on me starts disappearing and you get another vote?
              I just got back from work, and my partner is asleep. Fuck off

              Comment

              • thesunfan
                Role Tide
                Sectional Moderator
                • May 2011
                • 10859

                #877
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                it seems unlikely that you two are wolf partners
                this is so surface level I cringed
                I see a bigger post from you following this so I really hope you redeem yourself in it b/c you're way better than that
                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                Originally posted by XelNya
                I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                Originally posted by star-crossed
                (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                Comment

                • CarrotCake94
                  ~Cuddable Wagon~
                  • May 2009
                  • 279

                  #878
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                  Hi everyone, I’m posting at work!!! I'm a rebel. B)
                  Mostly because we’re not doing much for the remainder of the day but shhh!!!

                  CarrotCake, get in the thread and post like I told you when you stop being busy, please!!!

                  Going to skim the thread and make a post now, I guess.
                  O.O oh wow... a lot has happened. @.@ I was told it was okay to go to school during TWG TTwTT

                  but anywho~ I'll skim the thread like a rebel!
                  I'm still at school for another half-hour before I gotta run for dinner.

                  Waiting for some rendering to be completed *fingers crossed*

                  I mostly agree with my hydrabuddy's leans towards Tox/Grad and Blind/J-Rodd's hydra pairs, but I really need to read the more current votes to give more reasons.
                  Wagon~Wagon~Wagon

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #879
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    sunfan has felt UTR me too for some reason even though i see he has a lot of posts now. maybe it's because i like to play in the thread in real time and we haven't been in the thread in real time. if wagon build up was for some reason so suspicious, it should be a bit weird how fast it dissipated.
                    the way my schedule has been, I've just posted a lot at one time but not hung around much (aside from last night where no one was saying anything)
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #880
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      I just got back from work, and my partner is asleep. Fuck off
                      what the hell lol

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #881
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Whenever this happens and I get heat for a vote I freakin' freeze up ugh.

                        W/E

                        Originally posted by Gradiant
                        uh, wrong quote I think. I'm questioning your vote for my hydra.
                        In the beginning of the game while I was getting human vibes from quite a few groups, I wasn't getting the same from yours. In particular your quick vote on blind and then arguing back and forth with him didn't ping as anything for me. Then anything you said today, including when you were arguing with blindrodd, you were still a fuzzy read to me. Then you have the fact that Tox has definitely been reading this thread but has decided to offer little to no input at all, even when she was prompted to.

                        Choof put in effort and Carrotcake wasn't around. I don't know if you even want me to re-type out what I felt about those groups

                        I kept who I wanted to vote for in a group of three only recently. Out of eight people other than my group after over two days has passed there should be no real issue with t his. It's just that I haven't provided any reads because I wanted Halogen to call the shots with voting and stuff that it looks like this is all coming out of the blue.
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #882
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by CarrotCake94
                          I mostly agree with my hydrabuddy's leans towards Tox/Grad and Blind/J-Rodd's hydra pairs, but I really need to read the more current votes to give more reasons.
                          this is fake

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #883
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            she's also new
                            welcome to the fray, carrotcake

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #884
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              yes welcome carrotcake

                              and i was just saying that since the sentence is only valid if she's caught up with the thread or something. maybe charles posted in quicktopic or something but still, it's almost certainly fake

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #885
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Probably going to keep my vote on Gradiant and Tox. I feel like Gradiant tiptoed around his original blindreper voter; that he responded to me a few pages ago that it was a legitimate one, even for Day 1, has me raising an eyebrow.

                                He hasn't really put in much input beyond pushing primarily for a j-rodd lynch and expressing some suspicion towards sunfan either. Tox hasn't really said much anything as well. I think Gradiant might be more quiet and cautious in his play as a Wolf, but I'll look through Pre-Reroll General Hospital first.

                                Comment

                                Working...