jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it. -
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
no one wants to post, they don't even wanna question stuff. i have provided perfectly sound defenses for us at literally every post and shown attackers' inconsistencies and provided reads and pushed for who i thought was wolfiest. i guess that is what flies for a day 1 lynch round these parts of town now.
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Me and or Sky never voted for Xiz though.If I understand correctly Charu coming into the game doesn't have anything to do with his vote change. He changed to vote to pressure Xiz and Pocky to start speaking up because he was concerned that Xiz was being too quiet and with his past experiences in games with him, he gets quiet when he's a wolf at this time.
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
he's clearly feeding off my energy.
our independence is slowly fading....we are becoming one....blindrodd12379 almost complete
post some more awful cases or something
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
OMG I'M LAUGHING So HARD AT WORK J XDOriginally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Your mom
Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
i feel like it may have contributed to it because he also pretty much lol'd at some of charu's points and he is an experienced player so.....
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Derp
this sort of shit is wanting me to keep the vote on you just so you know. Im open to tox's opinion too of couse.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
also sorry new players i didn't realize until now just how much i've posted and how frequently, maybe i should have thought about changing that style but that's just not how i do.....cluttering the thread was not my intentions. we are just villagers free to post and answer and address everything, as villagers should do. this skepticism is kind of baffling tbh, at least im being respectful to y'all
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-

Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows
All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games
(Click the arrow to see the rest)
Originally posted by Vendetta21All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.Comment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
yep just as i suspected and like i said earlier. you seem to not like me/not my playstyle but we are not wolfing and you should probably reevaluate. are you the vet or newb here, i mean pulling a cavernio and bringing emotions into this?! low....
Originally posted by FictionJunctionwowComment
-
Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!
Charu is falling off his horse.....Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
Comment