jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Sky Kitten
    meowmix
    Community Manager
    Profile Moderator
    Global Moderator
    • Aug 2007
    • 1089

    #1111
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by thesunfan
    3) This vote from Sky is pretty lazy, not really backed and is covered with an excuse already of "I'm nervous and could be wrong guys!"
    Something like this is why I felt reluctant to post my thoughts in the first place and make me want to stay more observant.


    FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #1112
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by TC_Halogen

      Charu was pretty alright in my eyes earlier in the game, but the scuffle with j-rodd seemed a bit desperate; the counter-response to not having an independent alignment when both made a quick note about thesunfan doesn't work for me: a.) you're immediately implying that the two people forming the hydra can't possibly have similar independent thoughts, which I think is stupid and b.) the reason why I find this to be a problem is that j-rodd/reper actually had disagreements (#119 - albeit, quite early but it shows that they didn't have unionized thoughts early on).
      It might seem dumb, but these are very interesting teams, and with the use of private quicktopics, public team synergy (or lack thereof) may not mirror what's going on in the quicktopics. I'm still voting for Sky Snivy, because of a combination of my own reasoning and Kayla's reasoning. Bit of a devil's advocate thing going on here, for discussion's sake.

      I'm thinking though that j-rodd/blind will be put on the back burner tomorrow (DAY PHASE 2 BTW), and more attention will be brought to sunfan/samurai, assuming they don't die tonight. Something tells me they won't though.

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1113
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        might i remind you that sunfan, a player of over 200 twg games (it's how he improved), got upset about how much his wolfgame improved when kayla said this seemed like his traditionally bad wolfgame for thesunfan

        if you're a villager why would that bother you right now???????? i can understand being upset if you are a wolf........ but if you are a villager why would you be in a place where you care if your villager game compares to one of your bad wolf games??? you're a villager, you don't know shit about what's going on and you are way more focused on actually finding a good lynch right now.... at EOD getting upset about the fact that you're play resembles a bad wolf game speaks to someone who almost got instalynched in a newbie game and is still on the chopping block at EOD, you know, someone who feels they have improved and should be playing better especially in this setting

        and as soon as i focus it he's like "whatever moving on"
        I'm fine with someone thinking I'm bad at the game, I know at least one other person here thinks that I am.

        Her reasoning for her read on me is based on meta from 6 months ago after I've played a lot since then. Her read on me is essentially baseless b/c of how much both my town game and my wolf game has changed since then.
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #1114
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
          Something like this is why I felt reluctant to post my thoughts in the first place and make me want to stay more observant.
          You'll get things like that from time to time, don't let it discourage you. The best way to learn is to get involved. If you end up getting knocked out day 1 this game just learn from it and give it another go in another game.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #1115
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I'm fine with someone thinking I'm bad at the game, I know at least one other person here thinks that I am.

            Her reasoning for her read on me is based on meta from 6 months ago after I've played a lot since then. Her read on me is essentially baseless b/c of how much both my town game and my wolf game has changed since then.
            You didn't get upset about it being baseless, you got upset that I think your wolf game sucks.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1116
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Charu
              Figured someone was going to point that out, figures that it's you.

              She doesn't know what to do, she's really at a loss of where to go. I can't express how sincere I am about that.
              Rather unfortunate that all the attention your team has is because of you, isn't it?

              ~_~_~_~_~_~

              Comment

              • Vendetta21
                Sectional Moderator
                Sectional Moderator
                • Aug 2006
                • 2745

                #1117
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                then why did you feign being upset and call it rude if you are fine with it and you currently need to be focused on lynching woof?????

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1118
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Figured someone was going to point that out, figures that it's you.

                  She doesn't know what to do, she's really at a loss of where to go. I can't express how sincere I am about that.
                  there's a lot of players this game that are like that, including my own partner, so that's not really an excuse
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1119
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by choof
                    It might seem dumb, but these are very interesting teams, and with the use of private quicktopics, public team synergy (or lack thereof) may not mirror what's going on in the quicktopics. I'm still voting for Sky Snivy, because of a combination of my own reasoning and Kayla's reasoning. Bit of a devil's advocate thing going on here, for discussion's sake.
                    It is a devil's advocate thing here, but it's an appropriate response that I generally agree with. The issue in this situation is that it's just baseless assumption in both cases; one side as you say makes synergistic plays, the other side has disagreements between both, but you can never be sure what's actually going on thanks to the extra medium of communication.

                    That logic is precisely why I voted Charu initially: you can't really ever tell what's happening.

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1120
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      manti you suck

                      here's a vote count

                      (3) - samurai and sunfan: gradiant/tox, charu/sky, V/danceflash
                      (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: choof/psycho,sunfan/samurai
                      (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,


                      No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, blind/jrodd, halogen/funny

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • thesunfan
                        Role Tide
                        Sectional Moderator
                        • May 2011
                        • 10859

                        #1121
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        then why did you feign being upset and call it rude if you are fine with it and you currently need to be focused on lynching woof?????
                        I'm over it now but it kinda stung at first. I didn't feign anything I'm just ignoring it now b/c of the situation the game is in.
                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                        Originally posted by XelNya
                        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                        Originally posted by star-crossed
                        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                        Comment

                        • Xiz
                          TWG Chaos
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2012
                          • 3399

                          #1122
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Wait so are there two teams at 1 from insta right now? I don't know the votes

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #1123
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            You didn't get upset about it being baseless, you got upset that I think your wolf game sucks.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            I did get a little upset at what you said.

                            I've worked really, really hard to improve my game since those two games. Saying that I'm still a bad wolf not looking at any of the effort I've put into improving since then was really rude.

                            Ofc I still have bad games (TGB game #3, 109, Disney Game) I might even be playing one now. But calling me bad b/c I had two bad games 6 months ago and disregarding everything else since then is kinda hurtful
                            etc
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • Charu
                              Snivy! Dohoho!
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 6207

                              #1124
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              I suppose, it's because I thought I had something. Turns out, I didn't

                              I can be wrong, but it looks like it's going to nip me in the butt.

                              So whatever, you guys are going to lose a villager though, not a good start, hopefully the seer will know what to do.

                              God bless.


                              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                              Had a very shiny nose
                              And if you ever saw it
                              You could even say it glows

                              All of the other Snivies
                              Used to laugh and call him names
                              They never let poor Charu
                              Join in any Snivy games

                              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                              Comment

                              • Xiz
                                TWG Chaos
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Feb 2012
                                • 3399

                                #1125
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                ninja'd nvm

                                Comment

                                Working...