jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Vendetta21
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Aug 2006
    • 2745

    #901
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Yeah I am down for a charu lynch I want to hit a consensus target from the whole phase it's an accountability lynch + charu did do some geniunely wolfy things in my eyes

    This is the second time sunfan's posts have made me reconsider something so I'm trusting his presence of mind

    Comment

    • choof
      Banned
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2013
      • 8563

      #902
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      oh sorry choof, my bad.

      *Might of been deleted have...?
      fucking lol'd

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #903
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        I don't even have sigs or avatars on, so jokes on you!
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • Xiz
          TWG Chaos
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Feb 2012
          • 3399

          #904
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          You guys are absolutely going to hate me but I need to afk a bit, sorry. Family thing came up.
          Got about 7 pages done, not posting yet because I have a lot of unfinished notes about people.

          I'll be back in like, 30ish.

          Comment

          • Charles Claythorne
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2013
            • 138

            #905
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Gradiant, I was referring to you responding to me along the lines of "So find suspicious plays is wolfy. Got it." I don't think your original blindreper suspicion was good at all. Like I mentioned a long while ago, it seemed artificial.

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #906
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Xiz
              You know I am actually really upset at how this game is going right now.
              Regardless of alignment, specifically at Charu, Jrodd, Funny, and V.


              This is a junior game. However you four have been hogging the team spotlight from your partner. Like, what it's coming down to is killing YOU rather then your TEAM. And besides, shouldn't you be letting your partner speak? Shouldn't you be helping your partner lie or find the wolves? There are a few teams that are splitting it up nicely but I mean come on guys.... help your partner learn holy shit

              Like, am I the only one who thinks this besides psycho?
              I've been kinda guilty of this as well but I think that its ok since most people's partners are doing their own thing anyways
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • Xiz
                TWG Chaos
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2012
                • 3399

                #907
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                oops nvm they don't need me, back to reading lol

                Comment

                • Funnygurl555
                  T-Force's Rival
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 1865

                  #908
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  this is so surface level I cringed
                  I see a bigger post from you following this so I really hope you redeem yourself in it b/c you're way better than that
                  i thought it was pretty obvious that i wasn't 100% serious with that post even when i meant it
                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  is funny eaman?
                  Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  GET DUNKED FUNNY
                  (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #909
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Yeah I am down for a charu lynch I want to hit a consensus target from the whole phase it's an accountability lynch + charu did do some geniunely wolfy things in my eyes

                    This is the second time sunfan's posts have made me reconsider something so I'm trusting his presence of mind
                    i know right? but what about the unvote, what do you think of that?

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Charles Claythorne
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2013
                      • 138

                      #910
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      I wouldn't support a Charu lynch, Vendetta21. His frustration towards your joke seering would have been totally unnecessary as a Wolf and drew unnecessary attention to himself. Wolves don't want the spotlight Day 1. I forget the number of the particular TWG (it's that one you complimented him in), but his calculating Wolf behaviour is significantly different from his Human behaviour of spontaneity and vivacity.

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #911
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                        I don't think your original blindreper suspicion was good at all. Like I mentioned a long while ago, it seemed artificial.
                        Why?

                        Comment

                        • thesunfan
                          Role Tide
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • May 2011
                          • 10859

                          #912
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by blindreper1179
                          I said what I said because I copied what Sun said to see if someone would jump on it, and guess what? You did Charu. No one jumped on Sun, why me? And saying because he was about to be lynched is a Bullshit excuse, spare me. J rodd is doing his own thing. I am as well. Everyone is so on j's case more then mine, which is kinda understandable because he's posting more, but we are the same hydra! You guys can be meta and look at ny other games, be my guest. I didn't have partners that depended on me in those, even wolf games, because only I would die. We are the grass on the other side, you'll find the blood stains somewhere else.
                          what the fuck is this

                          "I said what I said because I copied what someone else said to see if someone would react to me saying it"

                          That is really weird wording, and I don't understand why you would say that to get a reaction, even if you say not to point out the fact that I was the lynch target at the time, I was, so it requires mention that anyone would react to something said about myself or Sammy at the time.

                          That being said... I think that's like the most human post I've ever seen you make, but it still bothers me...
                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                          Originally posted by XelNya
                          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                          Originally posted by star-crossed
                          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #913
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                            . Wolves don't want the spotlight Day 1.

                            You wanted to vote me though up until I made a lame wall of text post,and arguably I've been most in the spotlight this day 1

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #914
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Null on the unvote

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #915
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                what the fuck is this

                                "I said what I said because I copied what someone else said to see if someone would react to me saying it"

                                That is really weird wording, and I don't understand why you would say that to get a reaction, even if you say not to point out the fact that I was the lynch target at the time, I was, so it requires mention that anyone would react to something said about myself or Sammy at the time.

                                That being said... I think that's like the most human post I've ever seen you make, but it still bothers me...

                                Yeah.... I don't know how to flow my words coherently.... >_<
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...