jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #181
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Xiz
    omg lmfao
    I don't even care anymore
    Samurai just won this game. gg.
    that's over 3 posts mister
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • thesunfan
      Role Tide
      Sectional Moderator
      • May 2011
      • 10859

      #182
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      ok, seer cover business only matters to me in Charu's reaction, but I'll let that go for now I think. I do wish you'd stop shining a spotlight on every softclaim you find, though

      Leaving that alone, Funny's reaction to me pinging her out early was A+ so pass for her for today imo. Halogen responding to j-rodd felt good to me too.

      jrodd is tentatively ok for now, blind is kinda sorta looking like he's approaching things from a human perspective but it appears to be a little over the top.

      I have 2 C- town reads I hope the wolves are quaking in their boots over my tremendous town circle.
      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
      Originally posted by XelNya
      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
      Originally posted by star-crossed
      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #183
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        gonna be out for a bit; cya guys later
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #184
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          that's four town reads from being impressiive

          hey some of you should really start chiming in with your THOUGHTS not just joke posts even though they may be cookies n' cream ice cream cake-tier (hi samurai)
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #185
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            ok, seer cover business only matters to me in Charu's reaction, but I'll let that go for now I think. I do wish you'd stop shining a spotlight on every softclaim you find, though
            Please don't even say V's post was in any way 'soft'.

            Real


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #186
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              How about you say stuff about Halogen since he said the same thing.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #187
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                I figured to see post counts of the new Players with relations to the veterans and (I surprisingly posted infinitely more than my Partner) and the newer Players are posting a lot less than I expected. I would encourage everyone to start posting more, don't let us veterans steal the fire!!!

                j-rodd123 32 - blindreper1179 8
                Funnygurl555 25 - TC_Halogen 7
                thesunfan 17 - samurai7694 5
                choof 16 - psychoangel691 1
                Charu 15 - Sky Kitten 4
                Vendetta21 14 - danceflashrevo 2
                Gradiant 6 - Toxophilis 9
                Xiz 5 - pokelda 7
                Charles Claythorne 3 - soramimi 0


                I think I might prefer a simpler approach with the Seer than j-rodd's suggestion considering the number of newer Players in this game. Reading through a Seer's posts in retrospect and interpreting his/her confidence in another Player's humanity can be just as good with a good Seer if he/she is subtle, in my opinion. And to be honest, from the few games I've played here, I don't think it fits this forum's style of play anyway, but I could be wrong.


                Charu, I don't understand what you're taking from Vendetta21's post.

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #188
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  oh wow i have the fewest posts out of the vets too i should fix that

                  Comment

                  • Charles Claythorne
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2013
                    • 138

                    #189
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    then again thats not unusual either

                    Comment

                    • Charu
                      Snivy! Dohoho!
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 6207

                      #190
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      Charu, I don't understand what you're taking from Vendetta21's post.
                      omg


                      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                      Had a very shiny nose
                      And if you ever saw it
                      You could even say it glows

                      All of the other Snivies
                      Used to laugh and call him names
                      They never let poor Charu
                      Join in any Snivy games

                      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                      Comment

                      • Charles Claythorne
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2013
                        • 138

                        #191
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        he joked a seering what are you trying to point out

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #192
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          omg X2


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #193
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            i get why charu is doing what he did and i dont find it suspicious i guess i should have considered a new player maybe getting shotgunny with the idea and i didnt

                            i kind of find sunfan's reaction here to be a little bit silly especially since me and jrodd already covered the basics and he seemed like he was third string chiming in on the same issue to chastise charu's play but not make anything out of the play?

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #194
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                              he joked a seering what are you trying to point out
                              N0 seerings Mashi
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #195
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                This game was a Day start, how would there be a seering?

                                Comment

                                Working...