jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #706
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    I was referring to me and charu doing the same thing resulting in me being green and charu being a wolf.
    WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN THEN

    You both are SAYING the same thing, just GOING different ways about it.

    And Charu, I said earlier I'm playing different because I have a partner on the line. -_-
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • danceflashrevo
      scumfan is scared of aa
      • Sep 2007
      • 488

      #707
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      In The Case Of Charu v. J-Rodd (Because Funny Asked For It)

      Really I feel like I have the same thoughts as the Snivy (he even says "Nah, I just read through the entire game and you two stood out from the rest." which is pretty much what I said). We both think that Jrodd and Blind have been unneccessarily loud. Now unlike Charu, I don't really have the ability to see other players' past playing styles (unless I want to blindly look through many many threads) so I really have to just base my opinions off of this game.

      J-rodd's comments where he says "Does nothing for 2 days. Says he's gonna catch up..." you could really apply to Xiz and Pocky right now. So J-rodd has two lynching targets if he uses this logic (right now at least). And then J-rodd really tries to get Funny to change to voting for Sky Kitten and Charu after this happens.



      Now Charu did in my opinion slip up when he was on his reasoning for his attack. He quoted when J-rodd said "not confident in sunfan's alignment, have a slight wolf tone read for their team but i'd have to reread his posts to see if it's really based on anything" and Blind's "I don't feel too well on the sunsam lynch myself, I'd like to see more unfold."

      Charu says here that J-rodd is letting Blind think independently but then makes a case that because they agreed on this one thing that they weren't thinking independently. I do believe that you can agree but still think independently. :P


      This is the only slip-up that I really saw. I didn't see this attack very wolfy, and obviously many others don't either because you and blind are the only ones that have a vote on Sky Snivy iirc.

      Why are you here?

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #708
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN THEN

        You both are SAYING the same thing, just GOING different ways about it.

        And Charu, I said earlier I'm playing different because I have a partner on the line. -_-
        they seem stubborn, i think charu is a wolf but i dont expect either to change their votes, they're in too deep now and have no malleability no matter how ELITE my responses are #EliteResponses #WeWillSurvive

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Charu
          Snivy! Dohoho!
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2006
          • 6207

          #709
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          you were just in a game with him that i just read (the poker game) where he was a wolf and it is NOT how he is playing this game

          in fact it is you (a villager then) who is being noticeably different this game

          I urge anyone to go read the poker game (115) to see what i'm talking about
          Are you kidding me? In that game, he was overly quiet and acted dumb to skate through the game.

          In this game, he's been trying to press, and now, getting defensive.

          Is that not a change?


          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
          Had a very shiny nose
          And if you ever saw it
          You could even say it glows

          All of the other Snivies
          Used to laugh and call him names
          They never let poor Charu
          Join in any Snivy games

          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #710
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by danceflashrevo
            In The Case Of Charu v. J-Rodd (Because Funny Asked For It)

            Really I feel like I have the same thoughts as the Snivy (he even says "Nah, I just read through the entire game and you two stood out from the rest." which is pretty much what I said). We both think that Jrodd and Blind have been unneccessarily loud. Now unlike Charu, I don't really have the ability to see other players' past playing styles (unless I want to blindly look through many many threads) so I really have to just base my opinions off of this game.

            J-rodd's comments where he says "Does nothing for 2 days. Says he's gonna catch up..." you could really apply to Xiz and Pocky right now. So J-rodd has two lynching targets if he uses this logic (right now at least). And then J-rodd really tries to get Funny to change to voting for Sky Kitten and Charu after this happens.



            Now Charu did in my opinion slip up when he was on his reasoning for his attack. He quoted when J-rodd said "not confident in sunfan's alignment, have a slight wolf tone read for their team but i'd have to reread his posts to see if it's really based on anything" and Blind's "I don't feel too well on the sunsam lynch myself, I'd like to see more unfold."

            Charu says here that J-rodd is letting Blind think independently but then makes a case that because they agreed on this one thing that they weren't thinking independently. I do believe that you can agree but still think independently. :P


            This is the only slip-up that I really saw. I didn't see this attack very wolfy, and obviously many others don't either because you and blind are the only ones that have a vote on Sky Snivy iirc.
            I did apply those to xiz and pocky, this was stated multiple times in the thread.....yawn. the only reason why i brought back sunfan and thought xiz and pocky might be okay is because xiz seemed genuinely frustrated with his post and i'lll give him another day.

            the rest you say is just kind of nonsense....sorry but it's true. also there are more people in the game than the people V mentioned, you don't have to solely focus on who he said he wants to kill.

            notice how your partner took his vote off us after charu came in? what do you think of that

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #711
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by Charu
              Are you kidding me? In that game, he was overly quiet and acted dumb to skate through the game.

              In this game, he's been trying to press, and now, getting defensive.

              Is that not a change?
              he was a wolf that game

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #712
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                damn charu just got wrecked there

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #713
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Is it a change because I was s wood, but now I'm not!!!! LISTEN
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #714
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    A wolf*
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #715
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
                      *post*
                      why can't all the newbies be like this

                      also why are you guys still arguing over this it's like you're going over the same points over and over again you're clogging the thread
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #716
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        because we happen to be the top 2 wagons and no one is changing votes or seeming to have interest in going elsewhere

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #717
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          you're the top two wagons with two votes each and six hours left

                          two hydra pairs (including mine) haven't even voted

                          have people not involved in your wagons comment on your behavior that is the best way to go about this
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #718
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Because J and I are trying to fight off a wolf and potential human and no one else is helping.
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • danceflashrevo
                              scumfan is scared of aa
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 488

                              #719
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              If I understand correctly Charu coming into the game doesn't have anything to do with his vote change. He changed to vote to pressure Xiz and Pocky to start speaking up because he was concerned that Xiz was being too quiet and with his past experiences in games with him, he gets quiet when he's a wolf at this time.

                              Why are you here?

                              Comment

                              • j-rodd123
                                End of the road
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 3692

                                #720
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                charu quiet now that he got owned

                                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                                wow

                                Comment

                                Working...