jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blindreper1179
    Vice President Of TGB
    • Jun 2006
    • 5902

    #856
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Holy shit you guys are actually listening. Thanks for that. <3 Also thanks J-rodd because I wouldn't be able to put my thoughts into words like that.

    As far a voting goes, if charu isn't the choice anymore, and you still feel human on gradiant, I feel like a xiz vote is okay, or even sun because everyone seems suspicious of him except me. I've been wrong before, can be again.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
    Originally posted by choof
    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
    Originally posted by choof
    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
    Originally posted by Celirra
    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #857
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      My partner just said to me in my quick topic that she will be back in an hour. I'll stop posting then. I feel really stupid because I was so convinced with blind/j-rodd.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #858
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Jrodd don't you find the complete aversion to your lynch and the topic from both funnygurl and halogen on the basis of him reading your lock clear as wolf bait shows an undue confidence in an extremely subjective and conditional read and that they no longer deserve the level of confidence you gave them at the beginning?

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #859
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Because after I felt you were clear I felt that she avoided the subject

          And now she's pushing, during EoD where it matters most, an inactivity read

          Comment

          • Funnygurl555
            T-Force's Rival
            • Dec 2010
            • 1865

            #860
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Yeah no I'm not going to deal with it. I am incredibly good at lynching people anwser the question and stop hiding behind gifs.
            what do you even want

            i gave a group of three at the beginning of the day that i wasn't giving a pass for and i ended up on gradiant and tox sheeeeesh

            if you're going to push for a lynch in our direction now then you're gonna do a damn disservice for the town
            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
            is funny eaman?
            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
            Originally posted by the sun fan
            GET DUNKED FUNNY
            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #861
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              j-rodd, I'm still here. I'm not yet adjusted to the rapid-posting style here on FFR. I prefer properly researching and organising my information in one post than making a series of posts that would unnecessarily extend the topic.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #862
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                Jrodd don't you find the complete aversion to your lynch and the topic from both funnygurl and halogen on the basis of him reading your lock clear as wolf bait shows an undue confidence in an extremely subjective and conditional read and that they no longer deserve the level of confidence you gave them at the beginning?
                This is why I was worried about you last game. You sound so... idk the word I'm looking for.

                wtf does that say. O_o
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #863
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Hi guys i'm back. Time to read up, i'll just make another big post or something...

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #864
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    That may be your read, i read them both as villager and felt like funnygurl has been engaging in trying to move the thread away from the tunnelling going on and I am not going to vote for them

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #865
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      anyway halogen's here so if you think what i did is stupid he'll probably come to a better conclusion anyway can you not make us lose all chances of getting a wolf this phase thanks
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #866
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by choof
                        tox is napping, I tried to wake her up but she sleeps like a rock
                        Shame, I was going to ask her how she felt about a vote switch to Sunfan's hydra. I feel a flip there would give more information than blindrodd (you're not off the hook though).

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #867
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          what do you even want

                          i gave a group of three at the beginning of the day that i wasn't giving a pass for and i ended up on gradiant and tox sheeeeesh

                          if you're going to push for a lynch in our direction now then you're gonna do a damn disservice for the town
                          No doing a disservice to the town is picking three reads making a shitload of posts and then settling on an easy conclusion. A service to the town is stopping an instalynch, clearing a consensus target, and grilling five people through the course of the phase. Don't posture with me.

                          Comment

                          • Gradiant
                            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 1100

                            #868
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            halogen if you come back before eod you can change the vote
                            A reason why? Or are you going to pull a thecharlesfan?

                            Comment

                            • Vendetta21
                              Sectional Moderator
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 2745

                              #869
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              I want a better vote out of you

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #870
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                uh, wrong quote I think. I'm questioning your vote for my hydra.

                                Comment

                                Working...