jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #751
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Step
    mania

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #752
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by danceflashrevo
      Step
      mania
      lmao
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #753
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        So many people viewing, so little posting.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #754
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          God dammit dfr
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • danceflashrevo
            scumfan is scared of aa
            • Sep 2007
            • 488

            #755
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            :3

            Why are you here?

            Comment

            • Charles Claythorne
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2013
              • 138

              #756
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              j-rodd, blind, we will reconsider lynching you two if you add shades to your avatars

              Comment

              • Charles Claythorne
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2013
                • 138

                #757
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                btw danceflash, youre cool

                Comment

                • Charles Claythorne
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2013
                  • 138

                  #758
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  my partner isnt here still i feel lonely :'(

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #759
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                    choof why shouldn't your hydra pair be killed today
                    are you asking why shouldn't our team be killed by insta-lynch, or by wolves?
                    if you mean by insta-lynch, neither kayla nor myself have done anything to draw attention to ourselves (her posts have been highly on-topic and I agree with her points, I've been shitposting because day 1 doesn't present much to go off of)

                    besides, there are more exciting pairs to vote for, like charu/sky kitten
                    I mean, sky kitten doesn't post very much and if charu gets killed off, we won't have to read his posts. win/win for everyone, I'd say

                    but if you mean why shouldn't we be killed by wolves, why would that concern you?

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #760
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                      j-rodd, blind, we will reconsider lynching you two if you add shades to your avatars
                      you overestimate my photoshop ability

                      also you should reconsider lynching us based on the content of our posts but hey whatever works

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #761
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        wow

                        my feelings hurt


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #762
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          are you asking why shouldn't our team be killed by insta-lynch, or by wolves?
                          if you mean by insta-lynch, neither kayla nor myself have done anything to draw attention to ourselves (her posts have been highly on-topic and I agree with her points, I've been shitposting because day 1 doesn't present much to go off of)

                          besides, there are more exciting pairs to vote for, like charu/sky kitten
                          I mean, sky kitten doesn't post very much and if charu gets killed off, we won't have to read his posts. win/win for everyone, I'd say

                          but if you mean why shouldn't we be killed by wolves, why would that concern you?
                          she means the first part. are there any other people you'd kill besides charu/sky?

                          also im peacing for like an hour

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #763
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by choof
                            are you asking why shouldn't our team be killed by insta-lynch, or by wolves?
                            I mean regular lynch, which is why I said today. I'll be more specific from now on though I guess.

                            if you mean by insta-lynch, neither kayla nor myself have done anything to draw attention to ourselves (her posts have been highly on-topic and I agree with her points, I've been shitposting because day 1 doesn't present much to go off of)

                            besides, there are more exciting pairs to vote for, like charu/sky kitten
                            I mean, sky kitten doesn't post very much and if charu gets killed off, we won't have to read his posts. win/win for everyone, I'd say
                            The issue with you guys is that you've done practically nothing. You haven't provided any insight to the game whatsoever, even though we're five hours from EOD now. You could say there are more exciting pairs around, but these pairs are trying to contribute to the game, giving us information to go off of

                            The fact that there is no real interaction between you/psychoangel and other players make it more difficult to come up with any conclusions, and while that may not seem like much of an issue now, if you're alive later in the game, it will be very problematic.
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #764
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Especially since there are two wolves, what we will be analyzing most to figure out who they are is the interaction-- or lack thereof-- between certain hydras
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Gradiant
                                FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 1100

                                #765
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Which is why i also said id be okay with sunfan since i dont believe ive seen him around since his weird reads list and samurai has been doing almost all filler. Sunfan is experienced so i wouldve thought being on the same team, wed see more stuff from samurai as well.

                                Comment

                                Working...