jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1006
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by psychoangel691
    Choof started making some good points on his own while I was gone today. So really don't give a shit if you think I'm teaching him well or not





    Worry about teachin your own newbie k
    well his play as of late was the only reason i gave you guys a villa lean so maybe ur doing something right :P

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #1007
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by choof
      LMFAO this vid just killed me. Aj was looking at me like wtf are you laughing at
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #1008
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        sorry guys, I intend on saying things; don't think I'm trying to slip UTR or anything

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #1009
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          ok we have an hour and a half an im exhausted, can we not play the let our newbie post for us game when we're 2 away from insta? or when we are struggling to vote people? thanks

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Charu
            Snivy! Dohoho!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2006
            • 6207

            #1010
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            now is really not the time dude if ur a villager
            Well what do you want my say?

            I made this big case, but now it's shattered because, fuck, I don't think you could be more sincere with that post than anything.

            I will vote for either Xiz or sunfan, more comfortable with Xiz because I'm having conflicting thoughts all the time with sunfan this time around.


            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
            Had a very shiny nose
            And if you ever saw it
            You could even say it glows

            All of the other Snivies
            Used to laugh and call him names
            They never let poor Charu
            Join in any Snivy games

            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #1011
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              well his play as of late was the only reason i gave you guys a villa lean so maybe ur doing something right :P



              Trust me I am giving guidance in our quick chat and such. But you all know there are many ways to get information out of people in the thread. So don't judge.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Toxophilis
                ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                • Dec 2006
                • 501

                #1012
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Butt devastation
                Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                Comment

                • Toxophilis
                  ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 501

                  #1013
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  nice caps filter
                  Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                  My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #1014
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123
                    ok we have an hour and a half an im exhausted, can we not play the let our newbie post for us game when we're 2 away from insta? or when we are struggling to vote people? thanks

                    HAHAHA Hot diggidy damn son, this is such a passive aggressive post

                    "don't let the newbies think for themselves this close to EOD, I might get lynched ):"

                    Comment

                    • Vendetta21
                      Sectional Moderator
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 2745

                      #1015
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by psychoangel691
                      Not taking it seriously, hmm guess I forgot there's only one way to get information out of people. Guess I'll stop trying to make sunfan crack now.
                      nvm i was phone posting at a computer now and the thread is easier to read

                      Comment

                      • choof
                        Banned
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Nov 2013
                        • 8563

                        #1016
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        would like to hear why I'm "not taking this seriously"

                        Comment

                        • Gradiant
                          FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 1100

                          #1017
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by Gradiant
                          Wolf-Blind would not do this FUCK why would you do this now?
                          Okay no, if you were a wolf you wouldn't have said shit. You'd want me gone.
                          Wasn't going to switch without discussion from partner (the whold point of this game), but finally talking with tox now and she's okay with it. Going for our other point of suspicion and the hydra I think would give the most information from the flip. I still don't like lynch Charu, still standing by what I said about the situation towards Jrodd and Blind.
                          thesamuraifan

                          Comment

                          • Vendetta21
                            Sectional Moderator
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 2745

                            #1018
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by choof
                            would like to hear why I'm "not taking this seriously"
                            because i hadnt read the posts where you were

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1019
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by choof
                              HAHAHA Hot diggidy damn son, this is such a passive aggressive post

                              "don't let the newbies think for themselves this close to EOD, I might get lynched ):"
                              i was referring to charu as the we're. they're the ones 2 away from insta. sky kitten will likely still be able to voice her thoughts but you shouldn't sit back at this time, it's just bad for a villager to do

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • samurai7694
                                바보
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 4640

                                #1020
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                I just want to say how crazy it is to be on FFR Forums and have like 5 new posts every 60 seconds. I'm not used to it !!!

                                Comment

                                Working...