jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #976
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Gradiant
    And then you don't even explain what it means
    anyone who has seen the movie knows what it means and if you haven't seen the movie then you should was my reasoning behind that

    I take Princess Bride very seriously its the only movie I have a shirt for
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #977
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      does anyone mind summarizing the case for charu
      because i don't find sunfan wolfy and i don't see any wagons forming elsewhere this phase
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #978
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        ok I'm finally caught up jesus christ
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #979
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          you're basing your read off of my first wolf game from January earlier this year.
          You know the game where I was basically a wolf-aligned SK?
          You know the game where I said I despised how I played it and said I wouldn't play like that ever again?
          yeah that one.
          awww, look how defensive he's getting. It's so cute.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #980
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            But it's a newbie game and you should explain the more complicated terms. Don't be stupid.

            Comment

            • j-rodd123
              End of the road
              • Oct 2006
              • 3692

              #981
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by psychoangel691
              It's annoying that I want to let my partner take more action in the game? Or that I didn't recall the votecount?
              I also didn't want to move anything because I had no idea where things stand but I'd like to see how choof is feeling toward some of the others before doing anything. It's not like you're in danger just yet of dying, there's a tie.
              yes i would love to be tied for lead wagon when the people on me seem to have stronger inclinations elsewhere but are parked on me.

              did you not read choof's vote on us? it was pretty much openly trolling the thread

              it is annoying that ur letting ur partner lynch an obvious villager

              Originally posted by FictionJunction
              wow

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #982
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by psychoangel691
                I'm not going to move the vote, I'm going to let choof take the lead on the voting for the game.

                What was the last votecount? I don't remember now.
                sh-shucks

                Something tells me not to move vote but you have better insight into previous games than I, so I'll move vote to Charu/Sky Kitten

                My previous reasoning still stands, which was effectively the same reasoning as j-rodd/blind's vote. If j-rodd and blind are still alive tomorrow, I may think about voting for them, but we'll have to see.

                Originally posted by choof
                Maybe this is Kayla's tactic, to get me to actually read things. I'm so used to stepmania drama (which no one cares about), or dumb shit topics (of which TGB is a veritable library).
                I WAS RIGHT

                Comment

                • psychoangel691
                  Retired Staff
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 10438

                  #983
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Btw sunfan you played a shitty wolf game along side me in the UN game, then played another shitty wolf game following it.

                  j/s
                  Originally posted by Charu
                  My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                  Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                  Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                  Originally posted by hi19hi19
                  yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #984
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by choof
                    sh-shucks

                    Something tells me not to move vote but you have better insight into previous games than I, so I'll move vote to Charu/Sky Kitten

                    My previous reasoning still stands, which was effectively the same reasoning as j-rodd/blind's vote. If j-rodd and blind are still alive tomorrow, I may think about voting for them, but we'll have to see.



                    I WAS RIGHT
                    finallllllllllllllly. you didnt earn a snapchat vid tho sry

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #985
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Gradiant
                      But it's a newbie game and you should explain the more complicated terms. Don't be stupid.
                      fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • Toxophilis
                        ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 501

                        #986
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by choof
                        My previous reasoning still stands, which was effectively the same reasoning as j-rodd/blind's vote. If j-rodd and blind are still alive tomorrow, I may think about voting for them, but we'll have to see.
                        is it not night, tomorrow? are you planning on playing during the night choof?
                        Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                        My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                        Comment

                        • psychoangel691
                          Retired Staff
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Dec 2004
                          • 10438

                          #987
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          yes i would love to be tied for lead wagon when the people on me seem to have stronger inclinations elsewhere but are parked on me.

                          did you not read choof's vote on us? it was pretty much openly trolling the thread

                          it is annoying that ur letting ur partner lynch an obvious villager
                          Letting him lynch, it's not end of day yet and you weren't on the verge of insta, calm your tits honey.

                          Also I don't consider you an obvious villager, I just don't think you're the best kill for today.
                          Originally posted by Charu
                          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                          Originally posted by hi19hi19
                          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #988
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            Btw sunfan you played a shitty wolf game along side me in the UN game, then played another shitty wolf game following it.

                            j/s
                            yes I agree
                            and since then I've made it a goal of mine to become a lot better. If you look at my previous games you'll see that I have become a lot better. I've also played at least 200 games off of this forum since then so a lot has changed since then Kayla
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #989
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              (3) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21, choof/psycho
                              (1) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant
                              (1) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan
                              (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,

                              No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, , Sky Kitten and Charu, halogen/funny
                              __________________

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • choof
                                Banned
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Nov 2013
                                • 8563

                                #990
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                snapchat barely works on my phone, I can't even send videos because it crashes
                                someone buy me a new phone

                                Comment

                                Working...