jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #1156
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    charu and sky kitten

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Funnygurl555
      T-Force's Rival
      • Dec 2010
      • 1865

      #1157
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
      Funnygurl, be more confident. It's Day 1, your opinion is as valuable as everyone else's.
      *sniff*
      *sniff*
      ...
      *sniff*
      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
      is funny eaman?
      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      GET DUNKED FUNNY
      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

      Comment

      • Vendetta21
        Sectional Moderator
        Sectional Moderator
        • Aug 2006
        • 2745

        #1158
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        or they're a wolf and they're partners with either of the 2. the obvious decision is to vote who's not their partners, but ur the king of riding the bus you should know how someone might be frozen in the regards and end up instaing the partner if momentum shifts or it seems unsalvagable
        i guess i can see a scenario where charu is wolf and they don't want to vote and they also don't want to insta sunfan yeah i guess you are right

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #1159
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          charu and sky kitten
          u wot

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #1160
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Charu + sky, Grad + tox, swap one out for maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Kayla + choof and super off chance its carrot charles.

            I was gonna look more at V+flash tomorrow, leaning town on them today
            funny should never be lynched this game imo I feel really strongly on her being human.
            j-rodd blind is a pair I'd like to talk more about but I think everyone knows which way the wind is blowing at this point. Look at them d3.
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • Vendetta21
              Sectional Moderator
              Sectional Moderator
              • Aug 2006
              • 2745

              #1161
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              charu and sky kitten
              i like this because i think you are human and it forces all the nonvoters to weigh in

              Comment

              • Charu
                Snivy! Dohoho!
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Mar 2006
                • 6207

                #1162
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                i guess i can see a scenario where charu is wolf and they don't want to vote and they also don't want to insta sunfan yeah i guess you are right
                We have a vote on sunfan, what?


                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                Had a very shiny nose
                And if you ever saw it
                You could even say it glows

                All of the other Snivies
                Used to laugh and call him names
                They never let poor Charu
                Join in any Snivy games

                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                Comment

                • thesunfan
                  Role Tide
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • May 2011
                  • 10859

                  #1163
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  I have not made a vote, choof has been making the votes.

                  I've been mostly on the sidelines jumping in from time to time.
                  doesn't change how I look at that
                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                  Originally posted by XelNya
                  I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                  Originally posted by star-crossed
                  (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                  Comment

                  • danceflashrevo
                    scumfan is scared of aa
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 488

                    #1164
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    aight well if my pard'ner doesnt show up we voting sunfan for now but we may have a chinese fire drill with our votes at EOD this phase end is fucking nuts
                    I agree with this. Had to go for a few and am really trying to catch back up as fast as can. Page 54 right now Dx

                    Why are you here?

                    Comment

                    • thesunfan
                      Role Tide
                      Sectional Moderator
                      • May 2011
                      • 10859

                      #1165
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      We have a vote on sunfan, what?
                      Sky made it
                      Originally posted by Vendetta21
                      Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                      Originally posted by XelNya
                      I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                      Originally posted by star-crossed
                      (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1166
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        i like this because i think you are human and it forces all the nonvoters to weigh in
                        :thumb:

                        although im probably gonna end up siding with funny/halogen

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • Sky Kitten
                          meowmix
                          Community Manager
                          Profile Moderator
                          Global Moderator
                          • Aug 2007
                          • 1089

                          #1167
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I'm not trying to be rude, I understand that that could be portrayed as such, but I didn't like your vote. I get that you're a new player, that doesn't mean I'm not allowed to dislike what you've said. I mean I obviously do b/c its a vote on me. I didn't mean to be rude, sorry. Sometimes I can't help but step on toes, its part of the game.
                          No, I understand. I can say the same about your vote, though.

                          No hard feelings.


                          FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1168
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Yeah, I know, V made it sound like we haven't yet.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • thesunfan
                              Role Tide
                              Sectional Moderator
                              • May 2011
                              • 10859

                              #1169
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              what makes you not want to do a CFD, @V?
                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                              Originally posted by XelNya
                              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                              Originally posted by star-crossed
                              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1170
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                Yeah, I know, V made it sound like we haven't yet.
                                This was to sunfan.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...