jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Funnygurl555
    T-Force's Rival
    • Dec 2010
    • 1865

    #961
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Toxophilis
    ugh, i'm back and i find out that my lack of posting in general has garnered us a new vote. sorry gradient

    just sorry in general i'm really not enthusiastic about playing rn so that's why i've been watching the thread and reading and not giving my opinions, i dunno what to say and i probably wont for a good long while
    was i seriously wrong welp
    unvote
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    is funny eaman?
    Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
    Originally posted by the sun fan
    GET DUNKED FUNNY
    (eaman is her name irl, friend)

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #962
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      I'm not going to move the vote, I'm going to let choof take the lead on the voting for the game.

      What was the last votecount? I don't remember now.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #963
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by blindreper1179
        Funny, be a good townie and pick a more serious vote!
        Wolf-Blind would not do this FUCK why would you do this now?

        Comment

        • choof
          Banned
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Nov 2013
          • 8563

          #964
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by thesunfan
          serious WIFOM, ignoring this please don't read into choof posting this
          what is wifom

          Comment

          • thesunfan
            Role Tide
            Sectional Moderator
            • May 2011
            • 10859

            #965
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            i think it would be weird not to find someone wolfy if you interpret their play as similar to your own personal wolfing style
            yeah I agree but earlier you said that we were different
            Originally posted by Vendetta21
            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
            Originally posted by XelNya
            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
            Originally posted by star-crossed
            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #966
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              I just want to say that I can act however I want as a wolf, and you should know that considering you gave me a pass in our last game almost entirely based on meta. Calling me a wolf b/c you think it lines up with my play would make you wrong twice in a row for poor reasoning. I'd also advise against saying Charu isn't playing his normal game either b/c he plays both alignments very similar. Maybe if you pointed out somewhere where you feel like he's being different I could change my mind but I don't think so.
              No shit you can act however you want but I also know how flustered you get and how shitty of a wolf you normally are. So what you got past me during an early phase last game, doesn't mean I wouldn't have nailed your ass later in the game. I had 2 wolves right last game, don't test me >: )
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • Funnygurl555
                T-Force's Rival
                • Dec 2010
                • 1865

                #967
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Toxophilis
                funnygurl if you are really going to use your vote on us because of me not taking the game as seriously as i should that's a shitty reason
                ... =(
                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                is funny eaman?
                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #968
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by psychoangel691
                  I'm not going to move the vote, I'm going to let choof take the lead on the voting for the game.

                  What was the last votecount? I don't remember now.
                  this is SO annoying tbh

                  but here's the vote count

                  (2) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Choof and Psychoangel691
                  (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                  (1) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan
                  (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,

                  No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, , Sky Kitten and Charu, halogen/funny

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • thesunfan
                    Role Tide
                    Sectional Moderator
                    • May 2011
                    • 10859

                    #969
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by choof
                    what is wifom
                    Wine in front of me

                    watch Princess Bride if you haven't
                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                    Originally posted by XelNya
                    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                    Originally posted by star-crossed
                    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #970
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      what is wifom
                      Sunfan, how does that term even relate to your post and why would you use it in a jTWG game?

                      Comment

                      • Gradiant
                        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 1100

                        #971
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        Wine in front of me
                        And then you don't even explain what it means

                        Comment

                        • Toxophilis
                          ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 501

                          #972
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          maybe he just likes wine, man
                          Originally posted by AsphyxZero
                          My ideal evening is being balls deep in my own ass.

                          Comment

                          • thesunfan
                            Role Tide
                            Sectional Moderator
                            • May 2011
                            • 10859

                            #973
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            No shit you can act however you want but I also know how flustered you get and how shitty of a wolf you normally are. So what you got past me during an early phase last game, doesn't mean I wouldn't have nailed your ass later in the game. I had 2 wolves right last game, don't test me >: )
                            you're basing your read off of my first wolf game from January earlier this year.
                            You know the game where I was basically a wolf-aligned SK?
                            You know the game where I said I despised how I played it and said I wouldn't play like that ever again?
                            yeah that one.
                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
                            Originally posted by XelNya
                            I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
                            Originally posted by star-crossed
                            (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #974
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              i didnt know what wifom meant either but i will wifo all of your asses if you keep your vote parked on me for the past million hours when both seem to want to lynch elsewhere jesus christ

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #975
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                this is SO annoying tbh

                                but here's the vote count

                                (2) - Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123: Toxophilis and Gradiant, Choof and Psychoangel691
                                (2) - Sky Kitten and Charu: Blindreper1179 and J-rodd123, Danceflashrevo and Vedetta21
                                (1) - Pokelda and Xiz: Samurai7694 and Thesunfan
                                (1) - Toxophilis and Gradiant: CarrotCake94 and Charles Claythorne,

                                No Vote: Pokelda and Xiz, , Sky Kitten and Charu, halogen/funny
                                It's annoying that I want to let my partner take more action in the game? Or that I didn't recall the votecount?
                                I also didn't want to move anything because I had no idea where things stand but I'd like to see how choof is feeling toward some of the others before doing anything. It's not like you're in danger just yet of dying, there's a tie.
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...