jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • j-rodd123
    End of the road
    • Oct 2006
    • 3692

    #736
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    i like you as a person tho!!!

    Originally posted by FictionJunction
    wow

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #737
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by blindreper1179
      Charu is falling off his horse.....
      Didn't realize I was on a horse.


      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #738
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Oh my bad, fell off a long time ago.
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • j-rodd123
          End of the road
          • Oct 2006
          • 3692

          #739
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          i will be picking up my mom from 7-740ish so this thread will have less stream of consciousness villagery posts from me sorry. plz don't insta us in that time frame, i am not afraid to say anything but for those watching i still think charu >rand wolf and gradiant is a tunnelling villager who dislikes me. that's my read on the situation and not to be cocky or anything because obviously i have bad games but i usually can pick up if im completely wrong here (on day 1, who would think?!) so for that reason im a bad lynch here. especially based on the posts about us

          Originally posted by FictionJunction
          wow

          Comment

          • Gradiant
            FFR's Resident Trashpanda
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2012
            • 1100

            #740
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            i like you as a person tho!!!
            Thanks bae <3

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #741
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Hey, hey j-rodd.

              When I flip green, are you going to flip your shit?


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • blindreper1179
                Vice President Of TGB
                • Jun 2006
                • 5902

                #742
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                i like you as a person tho!!!
                These things don't matter in twg, I've met Charu and Sun, and their cool people, but this game is war!
                Originally posted by thesunfan
                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                Originally posted by choof
                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                Originally posted by choof
                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                Originally posted by Celirra
                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #743
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Hey, hey j-rodd.

                  When I flip green, are you going to flip your shit?
                  no, i wouldnt, have you never been wrong in TWG before?

                  im still open to a sunfan lynch, and we can see when xiz gets back but i still think his frustration post is villagery for him

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • blindreper1179
                    Vice President Of TGB
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 5902

                    #744
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    I'd rather not see Sun go. At least yet.
                    Originally posted by thesunfan
                    absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                    Originally posted by choof
                    It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                    Originally posted by choof
                    whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                    Originally posted by Celirra
                    I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #745
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      I'd rather not see Sun go. At least yet.
                      i only have a weird obsession there because his posts are reminding me of my wolf game and although i know we are different i can't seem to get over it. also people, there are 7 villagers and 2 wolves. please remember those numbers in these cases and factor that into ur decision and the likelihood of these interactions

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #746
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by j-rodd123
                        i will be picking up my mom from 7-740ish so this thread will have less stream of consciousness villagery posts from me sorry. plz don't insta us in that time frame, i am not afraid to say anything but for those watching i still think charu >rand wolf and gradiant is a tunnelling villager who dislikes me. that's my read on the situation and not to be cocky or anything because obviously i have bad games but i usually can pick up if im completely wrong here (on day 1, who would think?!) so for that reason im a bad lynch here. especially based on the posts about us
                        I will protect our honor! <3
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • Funnygurl555
                          T-Force's Rival
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 1865

                          #747
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          alright changing topic here since we're talking about other hydras, but i doubt you'll be insta'd blindrodd don't worry about it

                          choof why shouldn't your hydra pair be killed today
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          is funny eaman?
                          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          GET DUNKED FUNNY
                          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                          Comment

                          • Funnygurl555
                            T-Force's Rival
                            • Dec 2010
                            • 1865

                            #748
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            that is if he even wants to be around to answer that...

                            we've heard so little from both choof and psychoangel that it should at least be a little disconcerting to you guys
                            Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                            is funny eaman?
                            Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            GET DUNKED FUNNY
                            (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #749
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              alright changing topic here since we're talking about other hydras, but i doubt you'll be insta'd blindrodd don't worry about it

                              choof why shouldn't your hydra pair be killed today
                              :thumbup:

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • blindreper1179
                                Vice President Of TGB
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 5902

                                #750
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                And listen here you lil shit, if you say stepmania
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                                Originally posted by choof
                                It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                                Originally posted by choof
                                whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                                Originally posted by Celirra
                                I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                                Comment

                                Working...