jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thesunfan
    Role Tide
    Sectional Moderator
    • May 2011
    • 10859

    #1081
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    man 3 votes at the end of the phase with little backing I love it
    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
    Originally posted by XelNya
    I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
    Originally posted by star-crossed
    (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1082
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      aight well if my pard'ner doesnt show up we voting sunfan for now but we may have a chinese fire drill with our votes at EOD this phase end is fucking nuts
      we should CFD charlescake

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #1083
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by Xiz
        Don't be afraid. If anything, ask questions. I know that if you have read everything (or most of everything) you should have something. Also if you don't agree with something, just say "I disagree" and if you don't know why thats fine but at least we can learn where you are coming from
        easy for you to fucking say asshole you're the reason why I'm traumatized lmfao

        Comment

        • Funnygurl555
          T-Force's Rival
          • Dec 2010
          • 1865

          #1084
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Sky Kitten
          Thanks, Funnygurl. ;_;

          Have a piece of cake.

          *breathing intensifies*
          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
          is funny eaman?
          Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          GET DUNKED FUNNY
          (eaman is her name irl, friend)

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1085
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by TC_Halogen
            unionized

            This also might sound stupid, but am I wrong in thinking that two parts of a hydra should be allowed to have agreements/disagreements as a union given that they're on the same team?
            .
            took me a while to realize that you weren't saying un-ionized, taken way too many chem courses.

            and no it's not stupid and it's definitely correct

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #1086
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              onionized

              Comment

              • j-rodd123
                End of the road
                • Oct 2006
                • 3692

                #1087
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                ok vote count seriously plz?

                Originally posted by FictionJunction
                wow

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #1088
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  man 3 votes at the end of the phase with little backing I love it
                  nah i usually defer to tonereads on D1 i've just been playing a different spread because of my game on 2+2 on monday this is not very much different than you would have expected from me mr. quote-v's-toneread

                  reminder i lynched wolf on d2 two games ago and almost lynched a serial killer 1 day ago (had i not gone paranoid mode) on tonereads my point was worthwhile and my tonereads are better than random

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1089
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                    alright, I'm genuinely concerned about not getting my reads list done on time because I simply have way too much to try and catch up on, but I am going to drop my vote on Sky Kitten + Charu.

                    Charu was pretty alright in my eyes earlier in the game, but the scuffle with j-rodd seemed a bit desperate; the counter-response to not having an independent alignment when both made a quick note about thesunfan doesn't work for me: a.) you're immediately implying that the two people forming the hydra can't possibly have similar independent thoughts, which I think is stupid and b.) the reason why I find this to be a problem is that j-rodd/reper actually had disagreements (#119 - albeit, quite early but it shows that they didn't have unionized thoughts early on).

                    This also might sound stupid, but am I wrong in thinking that two parts of a hydra should be allowed to have agreements/disagreements as a union given that they're on the same team?

                    Still working on the reads list for myself, but I figured it might be worthwhile to drop a vote.
                    also, I am willing to sway votes for an insta if necessary, but this is how I currently feel. thought process? y/n?

                    Comment

                    • Gradiant
                      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 1100

                      #1090
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by j-rodd123
                      he could be. i just felt he was coming from a villagery place voting me because it seemed like genuinely disliked our playstyle and it seemed like a bit of an emotional vote from my perspective.
                      Gonna quote this since I remember you saying something a while back that I wasn't able to quote since I was really busy at work. I disliked your playstyle, but I do not dislike you and blind as people that was not why my vote was placed as it was.

                      Comment

                      • Xiz
                        TWG Chaos
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 3399

                        #1091
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                        how....
                        how many times do i have to say this...

                        i wasn't trying to post my thoughts...
                        you shouldn't even be reading me at all this game if that's what you're looking for aye carumba wow
                        oh well that's how it came out lol

                        I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt, because halogen is really town for me atm. I can't forgive you after you tricked me in our blue's circle of trust with fiction

                        Comment

                        • Vendetta21
                          Sectional Moderator
                          Sectional Moderator
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 2745

                          #1092
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by j-rodd123
                          we should CFD charlescake
                          if you start the CFD on charlescake i am most defintiely CFDing you

                          Comment

                          • Charu
                            Snivy! Dohoho!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 6207

                            #1093
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            It's like whatever for me at this point, I'm hoping to survive this lynch, but it seems to be pretty set on some people, so who knows.

                            All my argument from before was that I perceive, at one point, the two of them saying their piece regarding sunfan and that it looked like blind was being told to do stuff in the beginning.

                            That's it, that's all, the other stuff was stuff I could see j-rodd as a wolf doing.

                            All this got shattered when j-rodd made the wall-o-text in such a short amount of time.


                            Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                            Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                            Had a very shiny nose
                            And if you ever saw it
                            You could even say it glows

                            All of the other Snivies
                            Used to laugh and call him names
                            They never let poor Charu
                            Join in any Snivy games

                            (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                            Originally posted by Vendetta21
                            All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1094
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Vendetta21
                              if you start the CFD on charlescake i am most defintiely CFDing you
                              it's a soulreeeeeeeead tho, i am gonna revisit it tomorrow but ur right, not worth it today

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1095
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                oh well that's how it came out lol

                                I wanna give you the benefit of the doubt, because halogen is really town for me atm. I can't forgive you after you tricked me in our blue's circle of trust with fiction
                                hahahahahahahahahaha
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...