jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Halogen
    Rhythm game specialist.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Feb 2008
    • 19376

    #1681
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    also making a general note that Sky Kitten/Charu's situation has generally not changed at all; since the end of Day 1 lynch, Charu has generally continued to shrug off points made towards him with no real resolve and Sky Kitten has just been quiet/passive, so the whole notion of "not looking into Day 1 stuff" doesn't apply here

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1682
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Sorry I'll be home in like an hour, I haven't read the thread for the past day even when I posted, I'm going off like 3 hours of sleep cuz the partying didn't really stop and I'm exhausted. When I get home I'll read and post , but ya I didn't even think I was gonna end up going out last night and now I need a new liver

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • TC_Halogen
        Rhythm game specialist.
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2008
        • 19376

        #1683
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by j-rodd123
        Sorry I'll be home in like an hour, I haven't read the thread for the past day even when I posted, I'm going off like 3 hours of sleep cuz the partying didn't really stop and I'm exhausted. When I get home I'll read and post , but ya I didn't even think I was gonna end up going out last night and now I need a new liver
        jeez

        get some rest, haha

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #1684
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          show me the WIM

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #1685
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            tell me what WIM means :V

            Comment

            • TC_Halogen
              Rhythm game specialist.
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Feb 2008
              • 19376

              #1686
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              @ V:

              the only sketychy shit on the lynches imo were with jrodd and halogen
              mind explaining at all? not sure what I did other than the unvote to prevent Sky/Charu lynch from happening

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #1687
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by TC_Halogen


                mind explaining at all? not sure what I did other than the unvote to prevent Sky/Charu lynch from happening
                also going to reiterate that I only did this so that we weren't sitting one away from the insta threshold, just as a preventative measure for a sudden vote

                Comment

                • j-rodd123
                  End of the road
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 3692

                  #1688
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                  jeez

                  get some rest, haha
                  ok here, gonna reread now. and i'll get some rest after this for sure

                  also WIM = Want It More, AKA a person trying really hard and posting hard and posting a lot, obviously really wanting to win. the opposite of slacking/going UTR (aka WIL = want it less).

                  that's why we're about to figure this out and kill the WILves

                  Originally posted by FictionJunction
                  wow

                  Comment

                  • TC_Halogen
                    Rhythm game specialist.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2008
                    • 19376

                    #1689
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by j-rodd123

                    also WIM = Want It More, AKA a person trying really hard and posting hard and posting a lot, obviously really wanting to win. the opposite of slacking/going UTR (aka WIL = want it less).

                    that's why we're about to figure this out and kill the WILves
                    ah, got you. Thanks (again).

                    Comment

                    • j-rodd123
                      End of the road
                      • Oct 2006
                      • 3692

                      #1690
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Okay, I guess I need to go back and finish my EOD analysis because I really don't get anything out of what down so far today that I haven't already had before.

                      halogen/funny posting well - villagers
                      V/dance - villagers, V should bring back his prod from the beginning of the phase

                      choof's been playing well imo, his responses all sound very pure and he's not afraid to be in here posting, but i wouldnt expect otherwise given his personality. psycho was getting very rattled when pressure was put on her

                      charu/sky kitten - like post charu plz.....have to lean wolf here, charu is being just like xiz and nonexistent

                      gradiant/tox- no impression left by their defense, i guess they're not my top wolf lean for today. should maybe reread them individually

                      xiz/pocky - pocky is fine, xiz is wolfy. V said DADV, how often is that correct do you find? it looks like xiz just gave up or something, have to lean wolf here too.

                      so yea out of my pool of 4 where i wanted to clear just 1 to get a POE of 3 that will win the game 100% of the time has not yet been successful. it's tentatively gradiant/tox but maybe im just tunnelling town on them, after all as a wolf day 1 i move my vote around a lot less often than as a human.

                      the juicy stuff will be wagon analysis and neutrality i think. i honestly can't even remember so ill do that now

                      Originally posted by FictionJunction
                      wow

                      Comment

                      • j-rodd123
                        End of the road
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 3692

                        #1691
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        i'll put my vote on xiz/pocky while i do that.

                        Originally posted by FictionJunction
                        wow

                        Comment

                        • j-rodd123
                          End of the road
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 3692

                          #1692
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          i don't think the team is gradiant/tox and xiz/pocky together.

                          #babysteps

                          Originally posted by FictionJunction
                          wow

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1693
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            quote that postgame and flame me when it turns out that's exactly the wolf team

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1694
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              ok nvm i just can't i need to sleep i feel like shit.no WIM tn sry V

                              i'll wake up before 9 though and I have all day tomorrow, not going out tn but i'm about to pass out so peace

                              also no one insta because tomorrow im gonna need a lot of time and you all should too.

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1695
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by j-rodd123
                                charu/sky kitten - like post charu plz.....have to lean wolf here, charu is being just like xiz and nonexistent
                                My thoughts still haven't changed.

                                I still think it's:

                                Xiz/Pocky
                                Psycho/Choof
                                V/danceflash <---This one I'm iffy with because I agree with all of his pushes towards Psycho and Choof, however, if they turn up green, you can bet your butt I'll put this group in my top.


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...