jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #766
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by choof
    besides, there are more exciting pairs to vote for, like charu/sky kitten
    I mean, sky kitten doesn't post very much and if charu gets killed off, we won't have to read his posts. win/win for everyone, I'd say
    But for real, why would you go after this Snivy, mmmmmmm?


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • Gradiant
      FFR's Resident Trashpanda
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2012
      • 1100

      #767
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      "Oh, im about to die? Lets post some reads real quick. That seemed to satisfy some people, lets disappear again"

      Comment

      • Gradiant
        FFR's Resident Trashpanda
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2012
        • 1100

        #768
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        But xiz also did that, so i have no fucking idea.

        Comment

        • blindreper1179
          Vice President Of TGB
          • Jun 2006
          • 5902

          #769
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
          j-rodd, blind, we will reconsider lynching you two if you add shades to your avatars
          You know you play better than this Charles!
          Originally posted by thesunfan
          absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
          Originally posted by choof
          It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
          Originally posted by choof
          whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
          Originally posted by Celirra
          I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #770
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            And I don't change my avatar, almost never.
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • choof
              Banned
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Nov 2013
              • 8563

              #771
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by j-rodd123
              she means the first part. are there any other people you'd kill besides charu/sky?

              also im peacing for like an hour
              I'm thinking for a vote for one of the following:
              Charu/Sky Kitten, because of how much flak Charu's gotten for his posts.
              j-rodd/blind, because of the "LOCK CLEAR" stuff well after V's joke seer claim.
              Dance/V, becase of the joke seer claim and because of dance supposedly not realizing there was a separate thread, even after posting a handful of times prior to that point.

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              The issue with you guys is that you've done practically nothing. You haven't provided any insight to the game whatsoever, even though we're five hours from EOD now. You could say there are more exciting pairs around, but these pairs are trying to contribute to the game, giving us information to go off of

              The fact that there is no real interaction between you/psychoangel and other players make it more difficult to come up with any conclusions, and while that may not seem like much of an issue now, if you're alive later in the game, it will be very problematic.
              I feel like I'm going to be repeating myself quite a bit during this game, I'm still trying to understand how the game works. After an explanation of V's joke seer claim, and reading through the thread attentively, instead of passively as I've been doing for the past two days, I'm finally getting a grasp.
              Maybe this is Kayla's tactic, to get me to actually read things. I'm so used to stepmania drama (which no one cares about), or dumb shit topics (of which TGB is a veritable library).

              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
              Especially since there are two wolves, what we will be analyzing most to figure out who they are is the interaction-- or lack thereof-- between certain hydras
              What do you think about the interactions between HARD LIKE REAL HARD and CAPT MUFFINS?

              Originally posted by Charu
              But for real, why would you go after this Snivy, mmmmmmm?
              Because of your interactions throughout the thread, with numerous people.

              Comment

              • samurai7694
                바보
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2008
                • 4640

                #772
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Just to fill in the gap between now and the last time I posted, here's a new post from me.

                Originally posted by Charles Claythorne
                Also, found this question to me while rereading that I missed yesterday. For the most part, samurai, yes, that's the primary reason I didn't like the post. If you've made any new opinions in the meantime though, I would like to hear them.
                I apologize for leaving this hanging for a while. Any new opinions about what in particular? Who I personally want to vote for? In that case then no change as of yet.

                Also, consider that I've seen like 6 new pages worth of posts within the past two hours that I wanted to read through and think whether or not I feel I should change the vote that I currently share with thesunfan plus the fact that my router is really bad, making it difficult for me to post at this current time.

                Unlike vets who are experienced with not just the rules of the game and such, I'm treating this as a guessing game so I'm pretty shaky about who I personally would vote for.

                P.S. easy with the terms unless you explain to me and the other newbs as well (stuff like "meta" and "tunneling" are confusing to me. what do they even mean?).

                Comment

                • choof
                  Banned
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2013
                  • 8563

                  #773
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  I'm so meta, even this applesauce

                  Comment

                  • choof
                    Banned
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2013
                    • 8563

                    #774
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    tunneling though, same concept as tunnel vision, I'd think

                    Comment

                    • Funnygurl555
                      T-Force's Rival
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 1865

                      #775
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by samurai7694
                      P.S. easy with the terms unless you explain to me and the other newbs as well (stuff like "meta" and "tunneling" are confusing to me. what do they even mean?).
                      choof you got tunneling right!
                      meta is someone's playstyle
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      is funny eaman?
                      Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                      Originally posted by the sun fan
                      GET DUNKED FUNNY
                      (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                      Comment

                      • Charu
                        Snivy! Dohoho!
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 6207

                        #776
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by choof
                        Charu/Sky Kitten, because of how much flak Charu's gotten for his posts.
                        I don't understand, you want to lynch me because of my disputes between the people that I argued against?


                        Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                        Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                        Had a very shiny nose
                        And if you ever saw it
                        You could even say it glows

                        All of the other Snivies
                        Used to laugh and call him names
                        They never let poor Charu
                        Join in any Snivy games

                        (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                        Originally posted by Vendetta21
                        All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                        Comment

                        • choof
                          Banned
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Nov 2013
                          • 8563

                          #777
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          oh and since luis is now viewing topic, the main reason why I voted for your group was because of the whole "nervous wolf" thing

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #778
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            I don't understand, you want to lynch me because of my disputes between the people that I argued against?
                            I want to lynch both you and j-rodd because you've been the loudest throughout the topic but I can only pick one

                            time for a coin flip

                            Comment

                            • Funnygurl555
                              T-Force's Rival
                              • Dec 2010
                              • 1865

                              #779
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by choof
                              What do you think about the interactions between HARD LIKE REAL HARD and CAPT MUFFINS?
                              i lol'd more than necessary at this
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              is funny eaman?
                              Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              GET DUNKED FUNNY
                              (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                              Comment

                              • Charles Claythorne
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2013
                                • 138

                                #780
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Meta by definition is something that's self-referential. What it boils down to in TWG is using past knowledge (usually a Player's previous performance) and applying it to a current game.
                                At its essence, it's pretty much saying "Player A is acting like he/she did in this past TWG where he was a Wolf, so he/she is probably a Wolf."

                                Tunneling is when a Player argues on a person being suspicious for such a long period of time that he/she becomes even more convinced of his/her arguments as a result of confirmation bias.

                                Comment

                                Working...