jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • choof
    Banned
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Nov 2013
    • 8563

    #991
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Originally posted by Toxophilis
    is it not night, tomorrow? are you planning on playing during the night choof?
    tomorrow as in day phase 2

    Comment

    • psychoangel691
      Retired Staff
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2004
      • 10438

      #992
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      Originally posted by Toxophilis
      is it not night, tomorrow? are you planning on playing during the night choof?
      People will say tomorrow for the next day phase, I have.
      Originally posted by Charu
      My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
      Originally posted by DaBackpack
      also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
      Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
      Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

      Originally posted by hi19hi19
      yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

      Comment

      • j-rodd123
        End of the road
        • Oct 2006
        • 3692

        #993
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        charles and charu have been very quiet during this eod

        Originally posted by FictionJunction
        wow

        Comment

        • Vendetta21
          Sectional Moderator
          Sectional Moderator
          • Aug 2006
          • 2745

          #994
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          psycho choof is not taking this seriously so it's not really teaching him how to play if you aren't going to do anything unless you have been explicitly coaching him to play like this

          you are playing, unless you and choof have collectively decided not to have an opinion on anything at EOD then have an opinion even if you are giving him the final vote

          danceflashrevo has our final vote but i'm still going hard because he isn't as active as me and isn't around for this

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #995
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            OH HAHA I JUST GOT THAT

            you saucy girl you

            Comment

            • psychoangel691
              Retired Staff
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2004
              • 10438

              #996
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              Originally posted by thesunfan
              yes I agree
              and since then I've made it a goal of mine to become a lot better. If you look at my previous games you'll see that I have become a lot better. I've also played at least 200 games off of this forum since then so a lot has changed since then Kayla
              Doesn't mean you wont have shitty wolf games still. Nobody's perfect duder.
              Originally posted by Charu
              My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
              Originally posted by DaBackpack
              also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
              Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
              Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

              Originally posted by hi19hi19
              yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #997
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                psycho choof is not taking this seriously
                [citation needed]

                Comment

                • Charu
                  Snivy! Dohoho!
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 6207

                  #998
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  charles and charu have been very quiet during this eod
                  Because I want Sky Kitten to say stuff. I'm keeping my mouth shut until then.


                  Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                  Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                  Had a very shiny nose
                  And if you ever saw it
                  You could even say it glows

                  All of the other Snivies
                  Used to laugh and call him names
                  They never let poor Charu
                  Join in any Snivy games

                  (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                  Originally posted by Vendetta21
                  All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                  Comment

                  • psychoangel691
                    Retired Staff
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 10438

                    #999
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    psycho choof is not taking this seriously so it's not really teaching him how to play if you aren't going to do anything unless you have been explicitly coaching him to play like this

                    you are playing, unless you and choof have collectively decided not to have an opinion on anything at EOD then have an opinion even if you are giving him the final vote

                    danceflashrevo has our final vote but i'm still going hard because he isn't as active as me and isn't around for this
                    Not taking it seriously, hmm guess I forgot there's only one way to get information out of people. Guess I'll stop trying to make sunfan crack now.
                    Originally posted by Charu
                    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                    Originally posted by DaBackpack
                    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                    Comment

                    • choof
                      Banned
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2013
                      • 8563

                      #1000
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by Charu
                      Because I want Sky Kitten to say stuff. I'm keeping my mouth shut until then.
                      she's been lurking for quite a bit, she won't say anything

                      Comment

                      • psychoangel691
                        Retired Staff
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 10438

                        #1001
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Choof started making some good points on his own while I was gone today. So really don't give a shit if you think I'm teaching him well or not





                        Worry about teachin your own newbie k
                        Originally posted by Charu
                        My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                        Originally posted by DaBackpack
                        also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1002
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          Originally posted by choof
                          she's been lurking for quite a bit, she won't say anything
                          You mean catching up to everything that was said since the last time she even opened the thread?

                          Yeah, she's lurking.


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • j-rodd123
                            End of the road
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 3692

                            #1003
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Because I want Sky Kitten to say stuff. I'm keeping my mouth shut until then.
                            now is really not the time dude if ur a villager

                            Originally posted by FictionJunction
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • choof
                              Banned
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2013
                              • 8563

                              #1004
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by psychoangel691
                              Choof started making some good points on his own while I was gone today. So really don't give a shit if you think I'm teaching him well or not





                              Worry about teachin your own newbie k

                              Comment

                              • Funnygurl555
                                T-Force's Rival
                                • Dec 2010
                                • 1865

                                #1005
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                mashi where did carrotcake go
                                Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                                is funny eaman?
                                Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                GET DUNKED FUNNY
                                (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                                Comment

                                Working...