jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Charu
    Snivy! Dohoho!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 6207

    #1036
    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

    Is viewing the thread but is not posting when he's being questioned.


    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
    Had a very shiny nose
    And if you ever saw it
    You could even say it glows

    All of the other Snivies
    Used to laugh and call him names
    They never let poor Charu
    Join in any Snivy games

    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


    Originally posted by Vendetta21
    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #1037
      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

      unvote nvm that was just a bad spur of the moment thought from me, can look into charles tomorrow, nonsensical to lynch them today even with no response

      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • thesunfan
        Role Tide
        Sectional Moderator
        • May 2011
        • 10859

        #1038
        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

        Originally posted by psychoangel691
        Doesn't mean you wont have shitty wolf games still. Nobody's perfect duder.
        I did get a little upset at what you said.

        I've worked really, really hard to improve my game since those two games. Saying that I'm still a bad wolf not looking at any of the effort I've put into improving since then was really rude.

        Ofc I still have bad games (TGB game #3, 109, Disney Game) I might even be playing one now. But calling me bad b/c I had two bad games 6 months ago and disregarding everything else since then is kinda hurtful
        Originally posted by Vendetta21
        Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
        Originally posted by XelNya
        I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
        Originally posted by star-crossed
        (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

        Comment

        • thesunfan
          Role Tide
          Sectional Moderator
          • May 2011
          • 10859

          #1039
          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

          Originally posted by j-rodd123
          sunfan you still haven't changed your vote....or even given any inclination as to where you want it
          sammy and I are talking in QT atm give us a sec we're hashing it out
          Originally posted by Vendetta21
          Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
          Originally posted by XelNya
          I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
          Originally posted by star-crossed
          (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

          Comment

          • j-rodd123
            End of the road
            • Oct 2006
            • 3692

            #1040
            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

            Originally posted by thesunfan
            I did get a little upset at what you said.

            I've worked really, really hard to improve my game since those two games. Saying that I'm still a bad wolf not looking at any of the effort I've put into improving since then was really rude.

            Ofc I still have bad games (TGB game #3, 109, Disney Game) I might even be playing one now. But calling me bad b/c I had two bad games 6 months ago and disregarding everything else since then is kinda hurtful
            vote someone

            Originally posted by FictionJunction
            wow

            Comment

            • thesunfan
              Role Tide
              Sectional Moderator
              • May 2011
              • 10859

              #1041
              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

              dude I will
              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
              Originally posted by XelNya
              I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
              Originally posted by star-crossed
              (Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)

              Comment

              • choof
                Banned
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Nov 2013
                • 8563

                #1042
                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                Originally posted by thesunfan
                I did get a little upset at what you said.

                I've worked really, really hard to improve my game since those two games. Saying that I'm still a bad wolf not looking at any of the effort I've put into improving since then was really rude.
                Would being a bad wolf matter at all if you were actually a villager in this game?

                Comment

                • Sky Kitten
                  meowmix
                  Community Manager
                  Profile Moderator
                  Global Moderator
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 1089

                  #1043
                  Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                  Originally posted by j-rodd123
                  now is really not the time dude if ur a villager
                  Yeah well, when you're pressed for time for something like this, I don't think I would want to be rushed with thought, no matter how intense a game gets.

                  I really wanted to lynch your pair tonight, j-rodd, but I've seen a few of your posts that have made me rethink that - a few of your posts have stuck out to me as sincere... like, human, in nature. So you're safe.

                  I'm very torn between thesunfan/samurai, Xiz/pokelda and Gradiant/Toxophilis. thesunfan has said quite a lot that seems very vocal, very defensive. samurai has been pretty laid back and I'm not sure how to really take that in, but he also sounded a bit defensive in a couple of posts.

                  After seeing Toxophilis' recent post, I want to put her pairing as safe as well. Can't say much about Xiz/pokelda either.

                  Putting in my vote for thesunfan/samurai to be lynched tonight.

                  Ugh, haven't felt this shaky or this pressured in a while. I feel like I'm going to burst.


                  FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                  Comment

                  • j-rodd123
                    End of the road
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 3692

                    #1044
                    Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                    Originally posted by choof
                    Would being a bad wolf matter at all if you were actually a villager in this game?
                    this is a good point, doubt i'd feel anything from it if i was a villager but if i was wolfing i'd get defensive over it. bad habits from my personal play, but again good point imo

                    Originally posted by FictionJunction
                    wow

                    Comment

                    • Xiz
                      TWG Chaos
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2012
                      • 3399

                      #1045
                      Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                      Originally posted by choof
                      blind/j-rodd
                      This made me lol.
                      Originally posted by blindreper1179
                      GOD DAMMIT CHARU STOP SHIT PoSTING RIGHT NOW
                      Towny.
                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      gradiant and tox
                      i'd really like tox to get in here and stop letting her partner talk most of the time
                      Towny...

                      Comment

                      • Funnygurl555
                        T-Force's Rival
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 1865

                        #1046
                        Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                        Originally posted by Xiz

                        Funnygurl:


                        I'm starting to get real sick of your constant fluff posting. I have a lot more to read though...


                        Still waiting for actual unique reads from you....

                        Here we go. Okay finally.

                        Wolfy wolfy wolfy. Feels like you sheep'd Jrodd. Not only that, but you want to kill the two people who couldn't possibly be even more town to me this game. I don't like you because of it.

                        how....
                        how many times do i have to say this...

                        i wasn't trying to post my thoughts...
                        you shouldn't even be reading me at all this game if that's what you're looking for aye carumba wow
                        Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                        is funny eaman?
                        Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
                        Originally posted by the sun fan
                        GET DUNKED FUNNY
                        (eaman is her name irl, friend)

                        Comment

                        • Charu
                          Snivy! Dohoho!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 6207

                          #1047
                          Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                          So I've noticed your partial reads has a lot of "wolfy" things in it.

                          Wuzzat all about?


                          Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                          Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                          Had a very shiny nose
                          And if you ever saw it
                          You could even say it glows

                          All of the other Snivies
                          Used to laugh and call him names
                          They never let poor Charu
                          Join in any Snivy games

                          (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                          Originally posted by Vendetta21
                          All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                          Comment

                          • choof
                            Banned
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Nov 2013
                            • 8563

                            #1048
                            Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                            Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                            aye carumba
                            stepable

                            Comment

                            • j-rodd123
                              End of the road
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 3692

                              #1049
                              Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              how....
                              how many times do i have to say this...

                              i wasn't trying to post my thoughts...
                              you shouldn't even be reading me at all this game if that's what you're looking for aye carumba wow
                              where are you wanting to vote right now?

                              Originally posted by FictionJunction
                              wow

                              Comment

                              • Charu
                                Snivy! Dohoho!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 6207

                                #1050
                                Re: jTWG LXVI: Battle Hydras!

                                Originally posted by Charu
                                So I've noticed your partial reads has a lot of "wolfy" things in it.

                                Wuzzat all about?
                                This was at Xiz


                                Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                                Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                                Had a very shiny nose
                                And if you ever saw it
                                You could even say it glows

                                All of the other Snivies
                                Used to laugh and call him names
                                They never let poor Charu
                                Join in any Snivy games

                                (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                                Originally posted by Vendetta21
                                All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                                Comment

                                Working...